Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rather have her kids not see their dad on Xmas rather than spending it with both parents, just on seperate days. That's actually sick and insanely selfish.

If she would get her way she would also bang on about how daddy cant be arsed to spend Xmas with his kids. She is a terrible human.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My first thread suggestion thought I’d go all christmasy 🤣

Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and she certainly isn’t very bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How absolutely ridiculous, AE is now including BW in every bit of ‘legal ‘ information she puts out , which we all know is bullshit . The communication will only reference IG their father . Just another way of AE trying to bring attacks on BW 😡
I think it’s another example of how much she hates women - so much so that she prefers to blame them rather than the man. I still think she wants Ioan back - in her deranged mind he couldn’t possibly be doing all this willingly, it has to be Bianca pushing him. Which is obviously rubbish, for a start Bianca has no legal standing in the divorce or any child custody case. It’s the same with Alice’s father - she blames the step-mother for the estrangement, but her father obviously has his own mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s worried the kids will dislike her “custom” trainers than the actual presents from the only working parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s another example of how much she hates women - so much so that she prefers to blame them rather than the man. I still think she wants Ioan back - in her deranged mind he couldn’t possibly be doing all this willingly, it has to be Bianca pushing him. Which is obviously rubbish, for a start Bianca has no legal standing in the divorce or any child custody case. It’s the same with Alice’s father - she blames the step-mother for the estrangement, but her father obviously has his own mind.
Yes, this. She's made Bianca her stepmother. They're both evil woman who stole the men she loved the most from her. It has nothing at all to do with her behavior or the men making a decision to back away from her. The evil women are to blame.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think we can be sure that she will accuse the evaluator of being in the pocket of Ioan's lawyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd die to know Catherine Hunt's (her step moms) opinion on this. I saw a (at least they claimed so) associate of her family commenting back when the seperation was announced on a different gossip site how Alice is, to put it mildly, "high maintenance" 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
IG obviously has some pretty deep feelings for BW. I wonder how much it has hurt him that AE has publicly attacked her. Perhaps some guilt he’s pulled BW into this. ?

Reactions: 9
It’s textbook parental alienation. She’ll have been telling the kids all sorts of crap to poison them against their father, because that’s how badly she wants to punish him. She’s practically gloating about how traumatised they are and how they’re constantly crying.
And I think she’s limited her Twitter because she’s finally realised she doesn’t want Ioan’s lawyers seeing all the libellous stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I think she blames the women because then she doesn't have to blame herself, that IG and her father left because a horrible woman seduced them away, not that she chased them away and killed their love with her own hideous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s textbook parental alienation. She’ll have been telling the kids all sorts of crap to poison them against their father, because that’s how badly she wants to punish him. She’s practically gloating about how traumatised they are and how they’re constantly crying.
And I think she’s limited her Twitter because she’s finally realised she doesn’t want Ioan’s lawyers seeing all the libellous stuff.
I’m pretty sure they have accounts hooked in already, or look here.

Reactions: 9
I'd die to know Catherine Hunt's (her step moms) opinion on this. I saw a (at least they claimed so) associate of her family commenting back when the seperation was announced on a different gossip site how Alice is, to put it mildly, "high maintenance" 🤭
Omg I know! I wonder if she was just a normal person who had Alice’s number early on and pointed out her behaviours. I bet Alice made her life hell when she joined the fam, no amount of time since her mum passed would have ever been good enough for Alice probs.

I can’t help thinking about what she says in private if her public behaviour is a measure. You can’t delete the horrible things you say to people in your life Lice.

Reactions: 16
You know I never thought a nipple could scream out in pain but we learn new things every day, I suppose! 😩😂 It’s gonna take 6 months to heal lmao what did I get myself into! Saline soaks help, tho. 🤣
Had mine done the pain when u catch it on something aaahhh... It will never not be sore for the rest of ur days ul look amazing tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.