Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who tf posts pictures of themselves with an ex? No normal person keeps pictures of their ex unless they’re of any sort of significance like a wedding or birth of a child.

I am convinced if Ioan asked her for another go, she’d take him back with open arms

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Since most of you are locked out: her recent (5 hours ago) tweets that werent shared here yet
5QjrleW.png

wQzRxSF.png

EQb6R5z.png

ONdOLVH.png

Cija8da.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m really going to need her to stop willfully pretending a rapid test is the same as a PCR (rapid tests aren’t even accepted as proof of a negative test in the public schools and daycares where I live in NY), and that getting a negative rapid test would exempt anyone from quarantining. I know she says her daughter had a PCR test that came back in 10 min, but my recent ones have taken 2 days, so I don’t fully believe her, and even if she’s correct, maybe she should chill with her anecdata since few people get theirs back so quickly.

And to stop sexualizing tweets about her daughter by bringing up pregnancy tests.
(Can never remember which girl is the eldest because Alice is so comically, monstrously lazy she couldn’t even come up with an entirely different name for the second one, but either way, gross joke as always from Alice.)

• Heart
I’m really going to need her to stop willfully pretending a rapid test is the same as a PCR (rapid tests aren’t even accepted as proof of a negative test in the public schools and daycares where I live in NY), and that getting a negative rapid test would exempt anyone from quarantining. I know she says her daughter had a PCR test that came back in 10 min, but my recent ones have taken 2 days, so I don’t fully believe her, and even if she’s correct, maybe she should chill with her anecdata :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: since few people get theirs back so quickly.

And to stop sexualizing tweets about her daughter by bringing up pregnancy tests.
(Can never remember which girl is the eldest because Alice is so comically, monstrously lazy she couldn’t even come up with an entirely different name for the second one, but either way, gross joke as always from Alice.)
Alphabetic- Ella comes before Elsie
and then Emma after that
and Gloria arrived already named, so .....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice is still patiently waiting for her FM’s to take the hint and accuse him of child abuse on her behalf.. then she’ll say.
“You know, I never even thought of that, oh god I think you’re right. That’s why she won’t go, how stupid of me not to see it.
I will never forgive myself.
Oh god I can’t stop crying 😭😭😭””

41ADF2AA-D815-42B9-907E-FAF4F41CAA67.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I was travelling for 6 hours for work and I'm coming back to 25 new pages, a l early locked thread and Alice's twitter being locked (I follow her btw, so no problem). FML, any recap? :ROFLMAO:
I’m sitting with my kids laughing so hard. They want to know what’s wrong with me! Yes Welp it was a strange day today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice is still patiently waiting for her FM’s to take the hint and accuse him of child abuse on her behalf.. then she’ll say.
“You know, I never even thought of that, oh god I think you’re right. That’s why she won’t go, how stupid of me not to see it.
I will never forgive myself.
Oh god I can’t stop crying 😭😭😭””

View attachment 896457
yep.

the hilarious thing though is that apparently Ella wants to see him - in their family home.

This is such an abnormal behavior for an 12 year old. Either she is as manipulative as her mom or has severe home attachment.

I’m sitting with my kids laughing so hard. They want to know what’s wrong with me! Yes Welp it was a strange day today.
I just woke up to it and thought there was a real drama going on so I glanced through it. There’s nothing new there at all so Tattlers can just skip right over it all.

Reactions: 5
I just woke up to it and thought there was a real drama going on so I glanced through it. There’s nothing new there at all so Tattlers can just skip right over it all.
No I don’t think anything new cos she locked us out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep.

the hilarious thing though is that apparently Ella wants to see him - in their family home.

This is such an abnormal behavior for an 12 year old. Either she is as manipulative as her mom or has severe home attachment.
I don’t doubt for a second that her mum is weaponising her and coercing her into all these behaviours. She may be an emotional mess by now. I hope Ioan can turn things around for her but it won’t be easy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sounds like something the vonn traps would sing about
Do, a deer, a female deer that will probably STEAL MY HUSBAND
Re, a drop of golden sun that will never shine on me again, I must now cry hysterically on a rock 😭
Mi, the only thing I talk about
Fa, the distance my husband had to go to begin disentangling himself from me
Sol, the endless needling I will do online to force my husband to talk to me
La, that’s French, did I mention I speak French?
Ti, a drink I replace with three glasses of wine
And that will bring us back to that bleeping bleep doe, who is probably named Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Ray, a drop of golden sun that will never shine on me again, I must now cry hysterically on a rock 😭
Me, the only thing I talk about
And that will bring us back to that bleeping bleep doe, who is probably named Bianca.
Ha ha bravo 👏 fckin bleep doe 😂🤣 that song is perfect 🤩 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Re, a drop of golden sun that will never shine on me again, I must now cry hysterically on a rock 😭
Mi, the only thing I talk about
OMG I cracked up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yep.

Or it's all complete made-up rubbish, as I suspect.

Reactions: 15
Who tf posts pictures of themselves with an ex? No normal person keeps pictures of their ex unless they’re of any sort of significance like a wedding or birth of a child.

I am convinced if Ioan asked her for another go, she’d take him back with open arms
One of my friends when she’s on holiday etc with her latest beau… will always take photos as a couple but then she’ll get them to take the same pic with just her in. Then when they split she just bins the ones with him in and she still has a full set of holiday pics for herself ha ha 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.