Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three glasses of wine? Depending on the pour, that's practically a whole bottle. Not surprising in the least but it's crazy that she's admitting it. Didn't she just fly off the handle when someone mentioned AA to her?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm not a fan of any of the 3 adults, either. You're not alone... but we're in the minority. :)
I'm not really either. I find BW's IG utterly uninspiring. She's not my cup of tea with her sugary platitudes (she will be right at home in LA), but she's entitled to spread her joy far and wide and I wish her well. MS is awful. One of my dearest friends had it.

Ioan is very attractive and I have a pulse. He seems like a loving father. I enjoyed him in Liar. Winding up with a woman 20 years younger so quickly is far too cliche for me to think that highly of him. And if he was having an affair with her and lying to Alice about it? He's even more of a walking mid-life cliche than I realized. That all said, he's really up against it with Alice and I want to see him come out alive.

Alice is, well, Alice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I totally find IG/BW a bit cliche @MadBetty :LOL:

Tbh I think I'm less judgy pants about it than I would normally be (internally!) because of what I assume he has been putting up with. I can see anyone in his situation finding someone like BW a breath of fresh air in comparison and I can see it being easy to get swept away.

To be fair as well I think sometimes you just can't help who you fall for can you, but there's probably moments he catches himself in the mirror and thinks Aaaahh what am I doing?!!! :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God, this pisses me off. Her oldest is 13, right? She might not be on Twitter actively but she knows how to Google, FFS. If Alice thinks Ella hasn't seen the tweets about her, she's seriously deluded. All she has to do is google Alice Evans and all the articles come up which mention tweets. Also, her friends and teachers DEFINITELY know what's going on. Alice already mentioned that she heard that either a parent or a teacher (can't remember which) talked about how horrible she was. I bet the parents are loving the gossip, honestly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
God, this pisses me off. Her oldest is 13, right? She might not be on Twitter actively but she knows how to Google, FFS. If Alice thinks Ella hasn't seen the tweets about her, she's seriously deluded. All she has to do is google Alice Evans and all the articles come up which mention tweets. Also, her friends and teachers DEFINITELY know what's going on. Alice already mentioned that she heard that either a parent or a teacher (can't remember which) talked about how horrible she was. I bet the parents are loving the gossip, honestly.
Ella the 12 year old uses Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"Terrified look in her eyes" and people will question what is their father doing to those poor kids to terrify them so? :sick::mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Cos Alice is so trusting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh that's a big statement to make out their child is that terrified of her own father.......

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ok the paranoia is catching! I've just realised I did something a bit daft, like three days ago I was a bit worried about someone popping over from twitter and wiping out the wiki so I copied it all into a word document so it could just be C&P'd back in easy peasy!

I didn't even post about it in case I gave someone ideas and we ended up in a Wiki War :rolleyes:🤣

Have just realised you need to be a member for a while before you can edit the wiki... 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok the paranoia is catching! I've just realised I did something a bit daft, like three days ago I was a bit worried about someone popping over from twitter and wiping out the wiki so I copied it all into a word document so it could just be C&P'd back in easy peasy!

Have just realised you need to be a member for a while before you can edit the wiki... 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Talking of can we put those singing videos of IG on there too?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw they were really lovely and he does have a great voice.

Would it be better to keep them out of the wiki though? That way it's just pertinent info to the AE/IG divorcing drama of the decade 🤣 Keeps it easier to work through for newbies and lookie loos?

I think she has forgotten they aren't together anymore. How bizarre posting this.
Think it's another poke at BW?

Reactions: 13
Um, my husband and I go to the beach in Santa Monica all the time!
Those photos of Ioan are fairly recent... and he looks great. He got a ribbing from a lot of people because it became clear he went to the beach by himself and arranged to have those pictures taken, pretending they were from the paparazzi. But honestly? That's how the game is played in Hollywood and I respect him for hustling to get his face (and nice toned late-40s body) "out there" so directors, casting people etc. can see how he's looking these days. There are plenty of things I don't like about Ioan but this isn't one of them.

Reactions: 19
Yeah regardless of how I actually feel about Alice, I do find it sad that she is a one woman self combustion engine. It's not nice to see anyone so damaged acting the way she is. I keep hoping at some point she accepts some help but I really don't think that's possible :(

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.