Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you have for dinner my dear?
Homemade Chili from scratch with cheddar cheese and sour cream on top and corn muffins! It’s fast and easy if you have the spices mixed ahead of time”which I did.” I also used my Instant Pot. It was very yummy!
Surely Alice could cook something so easy and delicious if I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has access to everything and a state with great weather. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips.

Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Jennifer Aniston is three months away from turning 53 years old.
Jennifer Lopez is 52. She gave birth to twins.
Gillian Anderson is 53. She gave birth to three children.
Nicole Kidman is 54. She gave birth to one child.
Lisa Bonet is 54. Two children.
Salma Hayek is 55. One child.
Julia Roberts is 54. A set of twins and another child.
Marisa Tomei is turning 57 in a week. No children.
Christina Applegate is 50. One child.
Connie Britton is 54.
Mini Driver is 51. One child.
Julianne Moore is 60, (Wow. She looks amazing) Two children.
I have a question for everybody here I’ve sort of been thinking about that is related to this…AE said IG was attracted to thin women. Would it be reasonable for a person to expect and desire that their partner’s body remain relatively the same while accounting for age as when they met and how much influence would / should that have on the relationship?

Reactions: 7
Reporting a user who is argumentative/obviously trolling/derailing or just plain causing havoc also works well! One or two comments...not a problem but this one was clearly out to do some damage so I reported them. Simples! 😊
I need to learn all these things. I'm new to this forum stuff so never crossed my mind I could do that. Sorry.

Spud gun!
1638239788274.png

I can see but often her tweets come up weird for me - I don’t see them even with refreshing and then they say they were posted hours ago.
I’m afraid to post pics here but she still yipping about Ella being terrified to go Ioan’s house and how Alice had to choose to be the parent Ella could trust 🙄. Slagging off BW’s insta captions. Tamer, but still stirring tit.
I've had that problem all along with her twitter.
It's why I ended up opening a twitter account and that caused problems because I used the same name as I have here.

Sorry to ask but where did she go? I can’t bear to read the previous wild thread.

Yes! It was really good. Period dramas are my favorite and I think this is where he really shines.
To Tattle Hell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a question for everybody here I’ve sort of been thinking about that is related to this…AE said IG was attracted to thin women. Would it be reasonable for a person to expect and desire that their partner’s body remain relatively the same while accounting for age as when they met and how much influence would / should that have on the relationship?
I don’t know think we should take “IG only likes thin woman” as gospel from Alice. But of course someone in good shape is going to attract him more than someone that isn’t. I think we should all try and stay in shape for health but of course after having kids and ageing it’s harder. Then add in things like covid. I don’t think he left her cos of her weight, it was her temper and SM craziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Connie Britton is 54.
Give Nicole her due. She's raised 4 AND was married to Tom Cruise for a decade. She entitled to look much worse, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has access to everything and a state with great weather for outdoor activities and exercise. She has a pool. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips. And better fashion.

Connie Britton is 54.
Re access to everything … maybe. I used to spend a fair bit of time in LA (sold a script; it went nowhere - Alice, call me! KIDDING) and literally no one there goes to the beach, no matter how close they may live to the Pacific. Generally the traffic alone to Santa Monica is killer from W. Hollywood. Hiking yes, and she’s fairly close to Runyon Canyon, which is popular. Easy and free. And cold weather isn’t an issue for her. Or rain! As for taking the girls to parks … mmm, not so sure folks in her area would. Maybe when they were a lot younger, but not now I don’t think. But yes, she has the pool, and as others have mentioned, Peloton. It would be nice to think she is spending time with the girls outside the house, away from screens and rants!

Reactions: 6
Alice needs to work on her health. That includes giving up booze, exercising, eating healthy, dropping some weight, and working on her mental health and becoming a better nicer person. Someone that gives positively to the community. That person would be more attractive. Alice as a whole is unattractive right now.

Reactions: 17
I think it depends on the people in the relationship & the emotional health / security of the individuals together.

Life changes you and sometimes your body gets a bad ride. My take on that comment by AE is IG was into fitness and AE wasn't talking care of herself.

I like to think of Pierce Bronson and his wife. she's gained a bit of weight but I just get good energy from her photos. I've also known athletic trainers who had spouses get sick and gained a bunch of weight or became bone thin and (at least publicly) they seemed to do okay.

However, living in Los Angeles is like another world. There are so many extraordinarily beautiful people all over. It's unnatural & I'm sure could distort what's considered lovely or not. Going there for work blinkers my mind.

People are so.....smooth.... there. It's kind of awful in a way.

Reactions: 16
It wouldn’t be reasonable for it to remain the same. However, it would be reasonable for the partner to have a healthy body weight and to exercise or walk. Also to not eat crap. He didn’t leave her for gaining weight. He left her for being a drunk and an AH. Plus, he kept himself looking good and so should she.

Reactions: 16
Hello everyone, you've all been busy haven't you? :eek: :LOL:
Been otherwise occupied and nipped in to see how far behind I've gotten and wow is all I can say!

I really don't want the thread to go pop!
If it does I'm not sure I'll ever get proper info elsewhere because quite honestly I am relying solely on the screenshots and insider info from Tattlers. I've stepped entirely away from AEs twitter because I just couldn't handle it.

I agree with others that BWs insta quotes aren't my cuppa but I don't see anything wrong with them either. Alice and her army of twitter brain undead always have the option to not look at Bianca's SM 🤷‍♀️

As far as I can see if you post something on your own page, don't tag someone in it and it's an innocuous comment (which these are to me) you aren't provoking or rubbing anything in anyone's face. Like, I would offend people if I spewed lots of swear words in a public space but I wouldn't offend them if I did it while I was alone in my house. If they eavesdrop and get offended that's their own stupid fault for being nosey :LOL: It's not like she's saying stuff like ha ha Alice! Ner ner ner ner ner I've got your husband! Which would absolutely be taking it too far ;)

If and when IG and BW post lovey dovey stuff on SM to and about each other I still don't think it's any of Alice's beeswax. I still don't think it would be rubbing it in her face or provoking her then either.

He left her a while ago now. He is entitled to post on SM about his new girlfriend and vice versa, although I would totally agree that any overt references to each other just now would be counterproductive.

At some point, and very soon, they should be able to live their lives without having to factor Alice's feelings and reactions into what they do at all. Otherwise they are just continuing prisoners to her abuse.

This is just my opinion on the whole BW SM thing anyway 🤷‍♀️❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alice and her army of twitter brain undead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

At some point, and very soon, they should be able to live their lives without having to factor Alice's feelings and reactions into what they do at all. Otherwise they are just continuing prisoners to her abuse.✅✅✅
and so say all of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha that was so funny. Alice exclaiming she’s not Alice and then conveniently locking her Twitter whilst arguing on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hello everyone, you've all been busy haven't you? :eek: :LOL:
Been otherwise occupied and nipped in to see how far behind I've gotten and wow is all I can say!

I really don't want the thread to go pop!
If it does I'm not sure I'll ever get proper info elsewhere because quite honestly I am relying solely on the screenshots and insider info from Tattlers. I've stepped entirely away from AEs twitter because I just couldn't handle it.

I agree with others that BWs insta quotes aren't my cuppa but I don't see anything wrong with them either. Alice and her army of twitter brain undead always have the option to not look at Bianca's SM 🤷‍♀️

As far as I can see if you post something on your own page, don't tag someone in it and it's an innocuous comment (which these are to me) you aren't provoking or rubbing anything in anyone's face. Like, I would offend people if I spewed lots of swear words in a public space but I wouldn't offend them if I did it while I was alone in my house. If they eavesdrop and get offended that's their own stupid fault for being nosey :LOL: It's not like she's saying stuff like ha ha Alice! Ner ner ner ner ner I've got your husband! Which would absolutely be taking it too far ;)

If and when IG and BW post lovey dovey stuff on SM to and about each other I still don't think it's any of Alice's beeswax. I still don't think it would be rubbing it in her face or provoking her then either.

He left her a while ago now. He is entitled to post on SM about his new girlfriend and vice versa, although I would totally agree that any overt references to each other just now would be counterproductive.

At some point, and very soon, they should be able to live their lives without having to factor Alice's feelings and reactions into what they do at all. Otherwise they are just continuing prisoners to her abuse.

This is just my opinion on the whole BW SM thing anyway 🤷‍♀️❤
💯 agree with this also

I'm not a fan of any of the 3 adults, either. You're not alone... but we're in the minority. :)
I’m not a fan of BW either but I have nothing against her. She’s just a 29 year old girl living as best she can with what she’s got. She hasn’t done anything wrong that I know of. I think she has been great support to IG but perhaps in a year I will change my mind. I simply don’t know anything about her to have a big opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope everyone is ok after earlier 💚
Maybe I'm over sensitive but that upset me.

Hopefully she unlocks her twitter soon

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re access to everything … maybe. I used to spend a fair bit of time in LA (sold a script; it went nowhere - Alice, call me! KIDDING) and literally no one there goes to the beach, no matter how close they may live to the Pacific. Generally the traffic alone to Santa Monica is killer from W. Hollywood. Hiking yes, and she’s fairly close to Runyon Canyon, which is popular. Easy and free. And cold weather isn’t an issue for her. Or rain! As for taking the girls to parks … mmm, not so sure folks in her area would. Maybe when they were a lot younger, but not now I don’t think. But yes, she has the pool, and as others have mentioned, Peloton. It would be nice to think she is spending time with the girls outside the house, away from screens and rants!
Um, my husband and I go to the beach in Santa Monica all the time! So many people here I know go to the beach. That's a total misconception, I assure you. Swimming and boogie boarding in the Pacific is glorious on a hot day. And we live right by Alice. Trust me, it's an easy drive at the right time of day. There are photos of Ioan at the beach in Santa Monica after he and Alice split up. I've attached one. I imagine they took the girls there. Well, perhaps before he left. She appears to be a full-time homebody now.

Yes, get those girls back outside. Take them to Griffith Park or horse back riding over in Burbank. They need some healthy adventuring!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe what I’ve missed whilst I’ve been sleeping. Woke to go to the toilet there and thought I’d have a wee nosey!

Raging I missed all the drama although I probably would have ended up banned 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is interesting. For me it all comes down to vanity there.

Everyone has a sexual preference and that's totally cool. When you are looking for a one night stand or a long term relationship it plays a big part in how you find the right person.

For me it kind of changed as I aged. People I found attractive in my 20s I think look like well toned children, now I like a silver fox with something I can cuddle to him :LOL:

You just can't fight the fact that everyone ages. So I think people who marry or partner up for the long term kind of have to make a balance between not stopping looking after yourself and realising that we won't all be beautiful and carefree 20 somethings forever. If we were ever those things in the first place ha ha!

If you get to 40/50/60 etc you can still find your original sexual preference attractive but if you love your spouse/partner you don't mind a few extra rolls, wrinkles or greys. When you've had children it changes your body too so you'd like to think your partner is aware but loves your new body and finds you sexy even if it is different post child(ren).

If you up sticks and leave purely because your partner has gained a few age related whatever's, personally I think that makes you a supremely tit person. It should be about more than looks and if not they were just a superficial person anyway.

Obvs that's not simply the case for IG even if it did play a part in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.