Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so all we have to do is ask to follow her and we get access? She wants lots of followers right? So we just ask to follow an cross fingers. Nothing changes really. Am I right? Maybe this is her way of getting more followers Lol. I’m not sure I can cope with being rejected by Alice 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I may have said this before but what the hell I’ll say it again, it must be tough getting old if you were really beautiful. I enjoyed looking at those photos of Alice on the other thread, she was very attractive back in the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can see but often her tweets come up weird for me - I don’t see them even with refreshing and then they say they were posted hours ago.
I’m afraid to post pics here but she still yipping about Ella being terrified to go Ioan’s house and how Alice had to choose to be the parent Ella could trust 🙄. Slagging off BW’s insta captions. Tamer, but still stirring tit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I may have said this before but what the hell I’ll say it again, it must be tough getting old if you were really beautiful. I enjoyed looking at those photos of Alice on the other thread, she was very attractive back in the day.
She would still be very attractive if she gave up the booze and got off her arse. Her personality is poison though. That will always come through no matter how beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes I am glad to have made the acquaintance of the Ignore and the Report buttons… being on a Time Out sucks!!!
Yip definitely just move along (nothing to see here), as the intention may deliberately be to cause friction and get a shutdown

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can see but often her tweets come up weird for me - I don’t see them even with refreshing and then they say they were posted hours ago.
I’m afraid to post pics here but she still yipping about Ella being terrified to go Ioan’s house and how Alice had to choose to be the parent Ella could trust 🙄. Slagging off BW’s insta captions. Tamer, but still stirring tit.
No way. Is there a time on this? Are we giving her ammo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you all seen the BBC adaptation of 'Great Expectations' with Ioan Gruffudd as Pip and Charlotte Rampling as Miss Havisham? It's my favorite. :)

1_iphone.jpg

Reactions: 21
I don't know, I was really good looking in my 20s and 30s, now I'm mid 50s and podgy with grey hair and lines. No where near as hot as I once was but I appreciate the fact I was once a cracker and don't hate younger, gorgeous girls. I dunno, I was a bleeping ugly teenager so maybe that changed my perspective? Haha.
AE seems to have a very dominant personality and also seems to be quite a greedy person. Not just materially but she needs attention like we need oxygen.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What did you have? I had some of those tiny sausage rolls you get frozen that are often seen at kids’ parties because I am both lazy and between shops.
Homemade Chili from scratch with cheddar cheese and sour cream on top and corn muffins! It’s fast and easy if you have the spices mixed ahead of time”which I did.” I also used my Instant Pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not asking her to be my friend and follow her either. 😂. I don’t handle rejection well and hey I have standards.

• Haha
I’m not going to judge BW on posting pictures while overseas. We all do it. She has every right to do so. I think it’s a nice change to have positivity in an era of intense negativity.
I agree. Btw, is that picture of your avatar AE?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Very insipid, and she’s probably the type to use images that are just “”profound””quotes to subtweet at people but, meh, so are lots of people. There are worse things she could be doing <side eye at Alice’s Twitter>.

(I’m BWs age and would rather cut my own head off with a rusty spoon than post nonsense like that so I’m probably being quite unfair to her)
There’s been an undercurrent, I guess, of people on Twitter/Insta dismissing her based on her apparent interests. Not you specifically, but it’s just, as you said, not harming anybody. Also don’t believe she’s any kind of “type” but rather a person. I think it is unfair to look down on people for liking what they do. Maybe it helps her cope or makes her happy. Don’t think she deserves to be judged (or anybody) on that front, in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Alice is gone. And then protected her Tweets. Imagine that.
Sorry to ask but where did she go? I can’t bear to read the previous wild thread.

Have you all seen the BBC adaptation of 'Great Expectations' with Ioan Gruffudd as Pip and Charlotte Rampling as Miss Havisham? It's my favorite. :)

View attachment 896276
Yes! It was really good. Period dramas are my favorite and I think this is where he really shines.

Reactions: 2
She has access to everything and a state with great weather for outdoor activities and exercise. She has a pool. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips. And better fashion.

Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Jennifer Aniston is three months away from turning 53 years old.
Jennifer Lopez is 52. She gave birth to twins.
Gillian Anderson is 53. She gave birth to three children.
Nicole Kidman is 54. She gave birth to one child.
Lisa Bonet is 54. Two children.
Salma Hayek is 55. One child.
Julia Roberts is 54. A set of twins and another child.
Marisa Tomei is turning 57 in a week. No children.
Christina Applegate is 50. One child.
Connie Britton is 54.
Mini Driver is 51. One child.
Julianne Moore is 60, (Wow. She looks amazing) Two children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s way better than the alternative I always say! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has access to everything and a state with great weather. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips.

Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Jennifer Aniston is three months away from turning 53 years old.
Jennifer Lopez is 52. She gave birth to twins.
Gillian Anderson is 53. She gave birth to three children.
Nicole Kidman is 54. She gave birth to one child.
Lisa Bonet is 54. Two children.
Salma Hayek is 55. One child.
Julia Roberts is 54. A set of twins and another child.
Marisa Tomei is turning 57 in a week. No children.
Christina Applegate is 50. One child.
Connie Britton is 54.
Mini Driver is 51. One child.
Julianne Moore is 60, (Wow. She looks amazing) Two children.
And they all work. Many are married to fellow actors and both work. Alice said two actors who are married can't both work with kids. I laughed out loud. I know of too many to count. They often tag team with one working while the other is home with the kids. And they have nannies, like Alice. She chose not to work. She can't blame that on Ioan. It's all her.

And yes, she let herself go. She could easily take better care of herself, stop the fillers and terrible makeup, and find her way back to some semblance of her former self. I hope that she does. Because she clearly hates herself now and it shows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.