Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok so I will give a virtual crisp high-five to any gem in here who can direct me to the car park rant video. I should have earned a driver's license ages ago and my loved ones are pressuring me now so I'd just like to prove to them how bad an idea that would be, THANKS.

Reactions: 1

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m not sure about this but did he accidentally block her?
Does that really matter and would justify reactions like, for instance, a suicide threat? 😉 🤨🤯
[/QUOTE]
Oh of course not! I’m just reiterating how crazy reactive she is. So are her minions. They’re always ready to attack anyone who dares to put a foot wrong. I think she’s batshit crazy. 😂

welp

VIP Member
She then posted the other day that apparently IG did not want the kids growing up with their paternal grandparents because of his own strict upbringing. This was in the next of kin tweet.
True. But that's a different thing, right? One is to determine who takes care of the kids (completely) if something were to happen to them. The other is taking the kids for 1-2 hours for a few days per week, or sometimes even for a whole week, so that you get stuff done/relax/spend some quality time w/o them etc.

At least that's how I understood it.

welp

VIP Member
Nah, one is a elderly lady, the other is 26 and lost a few years ago her parents IIRC, dont want to knock on their life circumstances tbh even if I see it as highly critical at how much they were apparently involved in the life of what ultimately is only a online friend and her semi-famous husband.

HappyCamper9864

Isnt It strange that the way she’s going about it, she could end up alienating her children from their father just like she says happened to her, you would think knowing how abandoned she felt , she would be doing anything she could to stop it from happening to them. I know someone who’s just reconnected with their father after years and has realised how her mother damaged their relationship ( she wants nothing else to do with her mother now)

I would imagine he must have thought long and hard about leaving especially with children involved, I don’t think anyone else was involved, for gods sake he works in an industry where it happens all the time and people move on.

its funny how many people jump on the he must have another woman bandwagon
That is a sad and all too common occurrence. I'm sorry about what your friend went through. So her mom's actions backfired on her and that's what I'm afraid of for AE.

He may or may not have another woman. Maybe he has more than one woman. 😂 My gut, and it's only just that, tells me that another woman was not the cause of the separation and divorce. If there was or is another woman AE would have been the cause of the other woman.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
One thing I keep noticing is how those "very angry unreasonable rants" change over to "sad but not unreasonable reflection" all the time with her. She doesnt seem to go through the stages of grief as most people do

(I'm now sitting here and wondering what exactly she revealed now that she kept for a secret for so long, that they are no contact was known?)

Maybe I’m slow but I don’t get any of this gobbledygook.

Gosh. This thread is a wild ride. Alice really, really, really needs to get off social media and find new therapists. Neither are helping her.
I’m not sure she can be helped tbh.

welp

VIP Member
AE told the FMs that $4k is his rent on FB. They were complaining about him wasting money. It should all go to AE of course lol
Do they write anything about his actual career on that facebook "fan" group? lol

Have they said more stuff on there that hasnt been mentioned here so far? I refuse to create a FB for this shit lol

• Heart

HappyCamper9864

I don’t have any receipts for this because at the time, didn’t realise I’d be on a forum discussing it later and it went as quickly as it came 😅 I’m certain I read AE saying the kids at school led E to the article. Admittedly, I’d assumed that was in the form of bullying but that was mere speculation so I’ll put my hand up and retract that part. I’m sure she mentioned the kids at school though.
I think I remember something about the kids at school but I can't remember what it was about. :unsure:

offushallfk

Just a quick question and I apologize if it has been asked and answered before, but does anyone here follow IG on Instagram? I know his social media is locked down but I was just curious.

FillinTheBlank

Here is some more hilarity from

This is the gift that keeps on giving!
I know! I can't find the other one where she is completely naked on the toilet. She looks like a pooping demon. An old, kinda ****** pooping demon at that. 😂🤣😆

Just to be clear, that pooping demon comment wasn’t from me!
Oops, my reply to you was instantly deleted by the admin here (the message said: dodgy site link). You'll find it via Google searching for "A.. E.. funny pics" - click on the website that says "61 pics" a bit further down in the results list.. And if this is not enough for your eyes, you can also search on Google Pic - just search for her name and the 4-letter word starting with p. 😵🙈

paris123

I cannot believe that she would show her child the divorce article and tell them about the divorce that way, surely that is absolutely not true,

how do you know that’s not just gossip from paper etc

I cannot believe that she would show her child the divorce article and tell them about the divorce that way, surely that is absolutely not true,

how do you know that’s not just gossip from paper etc
sorry this is in relation to ‘ihategadargolye’ post

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I think it’s jealousy. IG left AE & “fired” the FMs so now they all hate him and everyone who doesn’t hate him too. Esp people he hasn’t severed ties with (like Z who says he follows her). Probably hated all the pretty actresses he’s worked with too. Think I heard about her visiting sets and being a pain.
Excellent point. They’re just so dirty about it, though.
I heard that too about AE being a pain on set. I wouldn’t be at all surprised seeing the photos of her wrapped around him like a boa constrictor. 😉

Lara98

Chatty Member
I logged out and could still see posts but if she has a like button she must have made an account. I had a feeling she would. She created lots of accounts on the old IMDB forums.

I did suggest she check out the Harry and Meghan thread. She could be in high hog heaven on there, dissing Meghan 😁
I mean if you click on someone's profile and try looking at their posts that way, it doesn't work. It wouldn't be surprising if she has!

HappyCamper9864

She said they were together when they saw it.

Ioan filed on march 1st. The Blast got hold of it on march 2nd. Papers were available completely in the courthouse on march 8th (so she got served the papers somewhere before this)

In fairness for somebody who apparently rates privacy Ioan did this in an incredibly stupid manner (not that he didnt told her, she talked about legal seperation herself weeks before, so I'm kinda meh about this), but most celebrities negotiate the terms before they file to avoid media attention and you can apparently file in branches over your lawyer which at least delays the time until the tabloids find out. Might well be that he would have done all this if she hadnt put this in public though, I dont know. But the way he filed was the main reason why I suspected him to have somebody: you know, to be fully legally available asap, because California has a six months waiting period from the time of being served
Thank you for the good info. Ok, I have questions. :) What is "The Blast"? And what does "file in branches over your lawyer" mean? I'm just trying to understand the timeline and reconcile them with her sm posts.