Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
hm, interesting. I must admit I havent done much research on them, even if I always found them extremely nasty in how they were always bullying fans, that didnt had a certain opinion, out of his fandom over the years. I wasnt happy when Alice announced that Ioan dumped her because it's always sad when a long relationship breaks down, but I was pleased when I heard that he finally dumped those two (nope, i wasnt "jelly" at all, I actually find it embarassing to suck up to people, but them being in control of his fandom was a legit reason for me to not engage about him at all over the years, although I had (re-)gained interest in him after "Forever", and I know there are many people who think the same)

Reactions: 1
I do too. He’s following a girl named Bianca Wallace. She’s an actress from Brisbane Australia and posted a picture on the 17th of herself in Cap d’Antibes, France where The Reunion is filming. She posted in Sept that she’d be gone for 2 months (it wraps in November). Said in another post that she was starting her final year of highschool in 2009, which makes her 29ish?
Apparently she was in an episode of Harrow season 3, too…

paris123

I have not assumed he’s cheating just because he’s handsome. Even if he was having an affair .... we may never know since it will not be publicised. You might be right. They just might not get on. But she did hint at the fact he had another woman.... although she now stays clear of that now the lawyers are involved. Maybe that was her assumption though. Maybe it was just lockdown bringing problems to the surface. Falling out of love etc

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I do think IG was crazy to chose THEM as his “point people,” but I also feel like that was Alice’s doing.

D&L say the videos he made them seem forced in retrospect. So maybe they do have a friendship with her, but him? Nah. Seems like cutting ties with them was one of the first things he did after leaving AE- even before they started speaking out against him- which says it all, imo 😆
Yes, they were not exactly a good advertisement for the fandom - always jumping down people's throats and just the sort of people to be besties with AE. This was in stark contrast to April who ran his website. No one disliked her although sadly she got a lot of complaints when she put the Mod on silent mode (not banned as AE had demanded). This was hardly April's fault - she was trying to keep her employer and his lunatic gf happy and she couldn't really win.

The FMs say a lot of things in retrospective. The fan videos he did were very nice and didn't seem forced - although to be fair to AE, I think she encouraged him to do them for fans. They have done a 180 on IG. Every nice photo of him smiling (especially post separation) is now "fake". But that's what they are, fake fans. Unlike Zhora who is still in touch with IG.

I’m nearly positive that AE wore the pants in the family. She herself admits to being a type A personality and an alpha, as well as being impatient and wanting her own way. Also she admits to wanting to get even. So I imagine she ran ripshod over poor IG who seems much more laid back.
And there was no pleasing her in the end either. He seemed a wuss or "pussy" as AE called him. When I heard about the divorce - I was like - finally he discovered his balls!

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Poor poor Ioan. So he has to support her for the rest of her life if nothing changes?
And why does she only get 30% of the house sale? If you already answered sorry.
because they have a prenup where presumably thats written in (just like him paying 10 % instead of 40 % in spousal support), that's the point of doing a prenup. What I described is the default position in Cali in case there is no prenup.

I actually dunno if he will have to pay all her life (assuming she doesnt remarry). I imagine that's something you can circumvent over a prenup too? (maybe idk, we dont know what's written there beyond what Alice claimed) Many celebrities end up paying spousal support in installments (dont think its the case here since she already said 10 %), so that they get this over it quickly, but most of them didnt had a 10+ years marriage 😛

Her wiki says 1971 🤥
yeah its not true. but tbh thats not a bad thing, most celebs lie about their age 😂

welp

VIP Member
Thank you @welp! I wonder if AE saw it and showed Big E or if Big E saw it and showed AE. Do you remember if AE mentioned getting served? If so, what date was that? I'm sorry. LOL But you got da info! :LOL:
She said they were together when they saw it.

Ioan filed on march 1st. The Blast got hold of it on march 2nd. Papers were available completely in the courthouse on march 8th (so she got served the papers somewhere before this)

In fairness for somebody who apparently rates privacy Ioan did this in an incredibly stupid manner (not that he didnt told her, she talked about legal seperation herself weeks before, so I'm kinda meh about this), but most celebrities negotiate the terms before they file to avoid media attention and you can apparently file in branches over your lawyer which at least delays the time until the tabloids find out. Might well be that he would have done all this if she hadnt put this in public though, I dont know. But the way he filed was the main reason why I suspected him to have somebody: you know, to be fully legally available asap, because California has a six months waiting period from the time of being served

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Who blocked FM2 “Deb”? Everytime alicescarf FM1 starts with her lame “jelly” comment I’m torn between lol and feeling nauseated. Is she trying to sound young or is she just tacky? 🤣

lesdeuxyeux

To be clear I’m not saying cheating is why the relationship ended, I think there were clearly issues there but I still utterly believe there was also someone else waiting in the wings. I’ve never personally been cheated on (that I know of), but as we know it is common but I just don’t think he’s some celibate angel.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I'm sure I saw this on her twitter or IG once, I believe she had it as a bio some months ago too. Seriously, I think I saw half of her life on her SM at this point. And then she thinks that somebody from Ioan's extended family is here in this thread :ROFLMAO:
I missed that one. Would you care to enlighten me?

I dont find it that unlikely. Many years ago he would share details of his private life in interviews (although not TMI). It's more in the last couple of years that he says pretty much nothing
That is a fair point. Would also go to show that they have had a much less than perfect relationship prior to the past “18 months,”despite what she says, if he was out there talking about her and flirting and possibly cheating

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
He proposed to her on New Years Eve of 2005. The wedding just took place nearly two years later.

IMO both the time he waited and her ultimatum (considering her age and that she just came from a relationship where she was left out in the dry on this matter for long) were fair enough. I also get the impression from what both said that it wasnt a knife on the throat kind of ultimatum anyway. But obviously with all the other things in context you can see it as a little red flag.

California Law is absolutely terrible for those who have a lot of money (high Spousal and Child Support, Spousal Support lasts virtually a lifetime if married more than 10 years, community property, etc.), so if you dont do a prenup you are an idiot.
So if he proposed on New Years Eve 2005 that’s essentially 2006. That’s still a long time for someone with a biological clock ticking to wait. And she did require IVF ultimately.
And essentially it’s harder raising a child the older you are. Also there’s a higher risk of losing a parent in childhood.
Like Bridge of Sighs I’m surprised she waited.

welp

VIP Member
nah they were clearly trolling. and I think the original complained on twitter about it

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Not upset at all here. Sad for the little girls caught in the crossfire but AE should have kept her mouth shut and had some dignity instead of bad mouthing their dad ar every opportunity.

I am not a IG fan at all find him a but too suave but from all accounts his marriage sounds pretty toxic and he did the right thing getting out.

The day I feel upset over a celeb break up is the day I step away from the gossip pages.
I couldn’t care less about a celebrity break up, except in this case it’s a good thing. But I’m beginning to fear for the safety of those two children. I think AE is bitter enough and crazy enough to harm them to get even with their dad.