Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
in fairness when I was 12 I watched (and played) pretty much everything already and I had the most boring upbringing, and since then parents have become even more lenient. At some point there is social pressure to let your kid watch certain things because everyone does, so otherwise you risk to get excluded. It's a very general issue of our society. And it starts worryingly early.

Still, I would keep Squid Game away from kids. If not for violence then for dumbness, I'm sure Alice agrees with this after she watched it :p

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Will one of you knowledgeable Tattlers please give me the story of IG who dared to go to the beach alone? I missed that and have been curious ever since it was mentioned. Why would they care?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Has she really just announced on Twitter that Madonna has an opiate problem, I presume Madonna wouldn’t have the first clue who Alice is, she thinks we are all telling lies but then she opens her mouth again

She obviously hasn’t seen what happened to Dr Christian

how long do we give it until she’s pulled that tweet?? 1 day ? Or maybe a couple of hours?
I believe she has already to deleted them. 😁

welp

VIP Member
just checked: he called her Angel on an IG Post for her birthday in 2015 (edit: also Valentines Day 2019 lol)

September 2018 for their anniversary it was baby angel lol

She always called him Angel on all her posts from what I can see (last one at the end of 2017, but there are too many posts to scroll through and it's not worth it 😂)

Last edited:

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Nonsense. And anyway, would it really matter if one of them would participate in the forum here? Don't think so. They would have to put up with the opinions of others about them (but they shouldn't complain afterwards - no one invited them here). So back to the actual topic.
What is nonsense about the speculation of anything bizarre she or her group may say or do? It’s just the sort of thing she’s done based on her behaviors from the past.
The fact is not you or me or Welp or anyone on this forum truly knows. Unless they have inside info.

welp

VIP Member
Also, on the daughter, she’s nearly 12. It’s a difficult age as it is. I’d almost say she’s drawn her own conclusions on where she stands without the input from her mother. She doesn’t want to leave her home, she doesn’t want to have split parents, seems natural to me to side against the one making the decisions.
It's probably also awkward. Not only that kids are always more mad at the one who left. At that age you dont really play much with parents anymore. Especially not with the opposite gender. And especially not in an enviroment where you cant easily escape to do other things LOL.

I’d bet money there was and is someone else. Lost people (men) tend not to leave unless they have someone lined up. And yep, there absolutely will be some wannabe starlet out there who’d jump at the chance.
This is true, but what paris123 said (and I also mentioned it at some point iirc) is also valid. While it's relatively common to have somebody on the side the scenario that a man in Hollywood leaves wife with whom he has young children completely on his own account, without the wife having any sort of desire to end the relationship, is crazy rare. They all usually try damage limitation by begging the wife to stay with them, even if only for public appearance, and only if that fails they usually go for the side piece then.

And because it's so rare I find it hard to apply previous patterns (even if I too find it likely).

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It’s just about time to begin thinking of a new thread name so we don’t get to last minute scrambling. Just post a suggestion “please everyone” and the ones with the most votes wins.

IG obviously tipped off a pap and was seen looking tanned and buff on a Cali beach. He certainly looked a lot happier than in his last insta pics with AE. The Daily Fail published them.

The 2 FMs live together? The younger one looks middle aged. Zhora who was the ex mod is in her twenties. She is the one who sent AE the birthday email.

I thought the FMs said they blocked IG as he was following them? Why wouldn't he though. Most people want to know if they are being trashed online.
Is FM1 the henryscarf?

lesdeuxyeux

I’d bet money there was and is someone else. Lost people (men) tend not to leave unless they have someone lined up. And yep, there absolutely will be some wannabe starlet out there who’d jump at the chance.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings on the IOL debacle. I think it was particularly sad that IG did that but I think I can understand why. I’ve no doubt he regrets it now but I can’t hold it against him having been in a somewhat similar situation.
So I understand both sides of the coin.

HappyCamper9864

Yes. I don't know what they are doing in Hollywood at this stage. I suppose it's home now and his buddy Mathew Rhys is there but his Hollywood A list dream didn't work out and his work is everywhere else. His best work was in gritty TV roles not some bit part in a big Hollywood movie.

She needs to do a big sale to make some money. Those prices are very ambitious.
Does Matthew Rhys live in NY? Maybe just part-time. IDK. He has a dinner boat business there. It looks really cool!

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Love is blind. I found the nasty email he sent fans back in 2006. He was p whipped for sure. He also sounds like a nervous Nellie, "state of shock" :LOL: After it was posted the fans were mostly disgusted and the email was quickly erased.

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

Heartache? More like earache from AE which he wanted to stop.
That doesn’t sound like something a man would write. And remember AE said he cried about it. She even said he was afraid of his mother and his agent. I wonder if she threatened to call off the wedding? 🤣

It was in Feb 2019. Nobody really knew why she suddenly attacked hoarsewhisperer (even he did not know the reason and didn't even know her). It was very confusing. Lots of tweets went back and forth. She basically had a mental breakdown and admitted at some point that she had taken alcohol+pills and wanted to die because he had blocked her on Twitter. People desperately tried to contact Ioan who was in Australia at that time because they feared for her health and safety.
I’m not sure about this but did he accidentally block her?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I have to state the obvious here and say that despite his rather questionable choices and treatment of fans in the past, he’s still really very handsome.

As for AE, she’s gone quiet on the IG front. It’s good for her. I’d probably relax on the speculation on Madonna’s opiate use though.
Yes, I’m not sure what that’s all about. There was a deleted tweet as well.