Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Yep. If he looked up CP & she was aware she’s complicit in a crime for not reporting it. We’re not the first one to say that. And if he did that why on Earth was she “fighting against” the separation? Why’d she say the other night that she considered him her winning lotto ticket up until he began pulling away and said didn’t love her anymore? If I caught my husband doing that I’d be sickened and get my young daughters away from him as fast as possible, not cry on Twitter about him leaving ME!
That’s it exactly. She’s lying! This particular issue just makes my blood boil and why I call her awful. No matter how angry and hurt you are I find her saying this morally reprehensible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Lovegin

VIP Member
Unless he is goading her to finally do enough damage to lose everything- which looks possible now.

I saw that post by the crew member- as if she would know about an affair 🙄
Of course they would, there’s no way the cast and crew wouldn’t have known

hehehe

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for poor kids who get dragged through shit by selfish evil crazy parents.

welp

VIP Member
I know - because Lin keeps mentioning this - that a girl that does a lot of digital art of him blocked them. Lin & Deb (more Lin, Deb actually comes across as more reasonable in general) have for years talked pretty badly of them because they think that she is not doing this digital art work herself but with an app and thus gets praise for no effort (who is jealous here?). Quite the crime indeed. And this is not the only example of them belittling fans of his. So many people have stopped supporting him over the years because of them, it's completely crazy that it took them turning against him in his marriage issues for him to finally drop them.

But yeah, I suspect many people have blocked them.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
May I be cheeky and ask for a quick summary of that situation, please? I don't know much about it, and trying to slog through the first thread. It keeps being mentioned and I'm intrigued!
Yes same here. I have gathered Ioan had a fan forum but what actually did Alice do? She got it closed down?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It was when they split. D-listed was just going on about how it was not out of the blue that he was done with her.
His sm didn’t get set to private until the Twitter debacle.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
So far only one Tattler has suggested a name for the next thread. I’m not suggesting this time since mine is the current one. We’ll be at 1000 before you know it, so please please suggest. And ones suggested previously are good too.

welp

VIP Member
and more
So 2 minutes have become 30 minutes, and the stuff about the kid was just secondary after all? (good way to use them as pawns again) Probably the 1 minute bit isnt true either.

maybe they should go together ;)

It's not about their dad leaving (which she really has also made out as something unforgivable too), it's about trashing him in all possible ways. Kids identify themselves over their parents, so reading bad things about them will hurt them. and yes, I realize that this includes stuff like this forum if they would read it, for which Alice ironically did called us out, but it hurts a lot more if parents do this to each other, and (although I'm only assuming this) her kids will either see her twitter rants (you dont even need a account for this) or she does them in real life too.

Didnt she claim that her kids dont read anything btw? Now they do?

lol, well....
As for her damaging his career. :unsure: AE implies it was the Weinstein expose she did. Well she only said anything after everyone else had exposed him and his name was mud. So noone was going to get a job with Weinstein at that stage. The only thing I would agree with AE on is that she didn't damage his career. I think that was his own poor choices and thinking he would be bigger than he was.
now that I saw Mario's/Perez Hilton's interpretation of it (I believe she mentioned that her youngest and his son hang out sometimes) I wonder if this is not about his career in general, but now during the divorce. If you are a pretty average actor like he is you cant really afford any noise, regardless if true or not, there are thousands of people who are considered for a role, so something like this could kick you out. The gig he currently has was probably already bagged before the divorce (and it's not a US or UK production but a French/German/Italian one, where this made a lot less noise), so it will be interesting to see if his job offers will dry out/whether he will have to settle on those kind of locations.

Yes but I think she would have shared it with the world earlier if she had opened it earlier. 😆
Well. either she didnt opened it earlier, or she did and only shared it after getting triggered by his happy red carpet pics. She did share it only a couple of hours after browsing through twitter for those pics and commenting under one of them. Probably also read all those fangirls going crazy about him.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
It just now occurred to me that AE is also paranoid. She thinks everything and everyone is out to get her. But she sets herself up for most, if not all of it.
I know she meant extended family but I can’t help but imagine that they feel like being her in-law was exerting! 😂
Probably put years on the poor souls!

HappyCamper9864

This just popped up on Twitter
Good God! She's lost it! And I've said that before. But talk about OTT (her claim of Madonna). Sharing that email? DEFINITELY OTT! And she has said, "I'm done" a few times before since Jan. What does she mean? It can be taken so many ways. What do you mean AE?

Wondered if she’d comment on his appearance at the Festival esp after one of the FMs tagged her in a post about it. Weird she didn’t respond to the FMs tag but to another comment left under a post the former admin made. Is she keeping tabs on the ex admin/his fans? Or just him? Maybe both?
She did say something like "Did they handcuff him?" in response to pics Z posted where his hands are behind his back. Did anyone catch that?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
His "official" fb page is a joke and not worth joining. I did glean that info on there a while ago though.

Who else thinks AE will use the child support she gets for cosmetic procedures, wine etc? She will also need it for her fender benders too cos 10% spousal support just won't cut it. 😁
I wouldn’t doubt it for a moment! She drives like she’s on a carnival ride, the bumper car sort. 🤣

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Yep if you're not a fan you're AE's enemy.
:rolleyes: i don't even hate her ( why would I) but I imagine IG does at this stage.

Also I would say they use the nanny with contact visits so there is no direct contact between the parents.
I’m sure they must. I was just having a bit of fun with the skiiiiiirt comment and I’m sure FillinTheBlank was with the Crane flies. 🤣

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I do too. He’s following a girl named Bianca Wallace. She’s an actress from Brisbane Australia and posted a picture on the 17th of herself in Cap d’Antibes, France where The Reunion is filming. She posted in Sept that she’d be gone for 2 months (it wraps in November). Said in another post that she was starting her final year of highschool in 2009, which makes her 29ish?
I’m going to the store for popcorn. Lots and lots of popcorn. Nom nom nom. 😆

I googled her and she’s lovely! And brunette. 🤣

Last edited:

WhoaDang

Yes, he was. The movie he made called SANCTUM was filmed in Australia and released in 2011.
2011 was 10 years ago and it was deduced that these girl's talked to him in a pub 5 or 6 years ago? That would be 2015/2016? I'll have to look at that screenshot again.

HappyCamper9864

I truly don’t understand why it’s so unreasonable to believe that the man just felt out of love with her and left. If it comes out later that he had an affair and left for another woman, I’ll eat my hat, but I don’t think that a man being is handsome automatically equates to cheating. He spends months away at a time filming, but it’s interesting to me that the assumption from some parties has been foul play from the beginning and not simply that being away for a long time can allow clarity and cause feelings to dwindle.

I feel that the gaslighting she speaks of was a “I feel like you’re pulling away” or “I don’t feel like you love me anymore” kind of thing followed by him insisting it wasn’t true. Been there, know the feeling, it’s trash. However, falling out of love doesn’t just happen from falling into it with someone else and in this instance I’m giving the benefit of the doubt. There’s too many other things to consider - boundary issues, aggressive and polarising SM media behaviour, unhinged behaviour such as in the car park, and lockdown. AE and IG aren’t the first couple to divorce following lockdown nor are they the only. I moved in with my partner during lockdown and it was incredibly difficult. Everything is magnified and fuses are short.

Also, on the daughter, she’s nearly 12. It’s a difficult age as it is. I’d almost say she’s drawn her own conclusions on where she stands without the input from her mother. She doesn’t want to leave her home, she doesn’t want to have split parents, seems natural to me to side against the one making the decisions.
Well said! And you're right about Big E, she's getting to that age. It's also a very fragile age. It is an age when we see what's going on for yourself. I do think, however that a parent's influence (in this case, a mother) can make some difference. I remember specific things that happened between my parents when I was exactly that age. There was a lot of change in our family and a move to a different city. So along with that was stress and we were all irritable. I saw what my dad said and did and how he hurt my mom's feelings. I would get sad or go in my room and cry. My mom would give me space the come in to check on me and tell me that everything would work itself out. My dad was never physically violent but did have a bad temper so there was a lot of screaming and swearing. He would always apologize. It was what is was. There were good times and bad. That's life. But never once did my mom say anything like "your dad's an ass", etc. Not even any passive-aggressive comments (which are common in this situation) like, "Well you better not do that, or say that because you know your dad." Never. Maybe I was lucky to have a mom like this and maybe that's why I have such a hard time believing why it's so hard for some people. My dad changed as he go older and chilled out. They are both AMAZING parents!

I don’t think it’s unsurprising for him to have kept it quiet (gaslighting etc) for a while since, he was probably afraid of her reaction ie he knew she’d be furious (And quite rightly too). But, people have the right to change their minds (even after 20 years of being together). It shows that, it’s very important to always have your own life and possibly work. Although, it is very very difficult for actresses in Hollywood or anywhere over 40 and almost impossible over 50. The acting profession is so unfair as cruel to women. But, sadly, that is life. I also feel that romance is unfair on women seeing as men are so much more youth orientated. I still feel sad for her even though, she has behaved in totally the wrong way since, the divorce, but, she will get over it and calm down. She will learn eventually, that there are other men out there who will be interested in her. my moneys on another woman and possibly ....you know who...
Who?

Last edited:
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Even if you are drunk, that's no excuse. Such words shouldn't belong in anyone's vocabulary. I'm just thinking of her tweet sb posted here where she said that he told her that she's not the woman anymore that he had married... (don't remember the exact wording). She ignored the warning signs. Tbh, I'm happy for him that in the end he found the courage to leave her (but still very sad that two children are involved).
If you read that, AE or any of your so-called friends: No, I'm not a fan of Ioan. I just feel sorry for any man who has to endure such an unhealthy relationship.
I remember what the wording was. The woman I married would have never criticized the clothes someone else is wearing. She is kind and considerate and that sort of talk is beneath her. To which she replied “Can I meet her?” 😂😂😂
First of all I don’t believe she was ever like that. She must have been faking. Or else he was completely blind ad was wishing that was who he married.