Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a short part of the lockdown. Anyway I'll leave it there. Don't want to wind up his stans.
I mean it's not true though? He came back in march when lockdown started and left for a month in july to finish up his project?

edit: here, that was in march last year

Reactions: 5
Thanks! I couldn’t remember the exact order of the events/posts (and didn’t feel like going back and looking) since it all happened one after the other.

I’ve seen reference to a video she posted of them on Instagram around Christmas that was awkward? That he seemed miserable in? I never got to see it but I have seen a screen capture in one of these threads from it that had text over it. Would be so curious to see the video itself if anyone has it?
it was pretty normal. She tried to take a selfie and he was playfully correcting a wrong thing she said (she kept saying 14th anniversary, and he corrected 13th anniversary, but 14th september). He was trying to get his hair in place for the pic (lol) and was smiling throughout. She looked at him pretty irritated and I have no idea why. It's another thing where she saw something wrong with him that I dont really see.

I didnt saved it sadly. Anything I have from before march are stuff I found on reddit (even if I saw everything as it happened). I didnt cared too much about documenting this until he filed for divorce and she went extra level nuts.

To me the story as shes told it is this

In July of 2020 she had a meltdown on Twitter about how he is a “pussy,” afraid of cancel culture, because he wanted her to delete Twitter. This was after/during all of the fights she had with people over politics.

Said tweeted in Nov 2020 that he told her he didn’t love her anymore when he came back from Australia which I believe was in August (after the fight about Twitter).

Then she says for 6 months it was yes I’m leaving, no I’m not leaving, maybe I’m leaving until he finally decided to go. I guess that’s the part she considered mental torture. She now says she cried and screamed and begged for answers but other than I no longer love you & most recently she said at one point he said he didn’t want the responsibility of being a full time partner/father that’s all he’d say.

So they’re fighting. He tells her he doesn’t love her. Then after some time he says he’s leaving and does so. She posts she’s fighting against it but that no matter what they’ll remain friends. He files papers and she finds out through the tabs. He releases a statement asking for privacy, saying they’re focusing on the kids. They go into collaborative instead of court to try working things out themselves. She’s unhappy with this. Says it’s a scam and not binding. If hes to have the kids certain nights but she wants them with her she’s going to keep them etc.

He is still seeing the kids (despite her initially implying he’s abandoned them) but won’t do so in the home they shared even though the eldest especially wants him to (and starts refusing to see him at all, which AE supports). She says now they were to communicate through Wizard almost from the start, so when calls and FaceTimes the kids, if Alice walks in the room (or butts in as she did recently) he hangs up. But she doesn’t want to go through Wizard she thinks they should speak directly.

She disputes their prenup first saying it was 100 pages long and confusing at the time she signed, then saying it’s different now than what she signed then. Thinks it’s unfair to her. also complains about him blowing through their savings.

Shes sharing all of this on social media and has been warned (she says threatened) to stop. She says she knows sharing will have consequences but feels if they end up in court it’ll be worse for him somehow. And that she’s at the end of her tether, desperate, so why not keep going at him I guess?

Along the way she’s said he wouldn’t stand up for her as much as she wanted him to against fans online, has a fake persona of being Mr Perfect and sort of encouraged her to take on the role of the zany pants wearing wife as far as the public goes, says he’s been absent for most of the kids lives working, he’s a mamas boy & she feels his moms always wanted them apart and is trying to “take her down” now that they are. Mentions him yelling at her & backing her against a wall at some point. BUT she’s also said that until this all started “18 months ago” they were blissful. Best friends, lovers, him her winning lottery ticket. That she still doesn’t know why he stopped loving her and wanted to leave, basically.

I guess my point in writing all that out is because I see the FMs going on about Ioan as if he’s a monster for what he’s done, but to me it seems he’s been pretty reasonable. After 20 years, he had enough. He voiced that. For 6 months he stuck around maybe hoping it could be fixed? Hoping to prepare everyone if it couldnt? Then left. Could there have been or be another woman? Sure and cheating is never excusable. But even AE says she doesn’t think so (after implying there was). Is he a perfect man/husband/father? No. Even in times she’s said he was, of course he has faults as everyone does. Of course their relationship wasn’t perfect up until 18 months ago or whenever she feels this truly started. According to him the past 4+ years have been tough on them due to him working away a lot.

I think it’s a fundamental difference in personality that he isn’t willing to put up with anymore. She says he and his family won’t associate with anyone who might make them look bad. He doesn’t want to alienate fans by defending her or alienate people who could hire him by speaking out politically or against the likes of Weinstein. He isn’t comfortable sharing on SM as she is. She’s a very loud person with all of that. I think he tried many times to explain that and she just is who she is and does what she wants so he decided he was done putting up with it and realized he’s happier when he’s working away from her.

I believe he meant to stay amicable but AE has made it impossible with her hate campaign against him online. That’s what it is whether she sees it or means for it or not. She’s painting him as a “dick” and her supporters and people who haven’t paid attention to the inconsistencies or backstory are piling on, thinking the worst of him and championing her for speaking out.

I know AE reads here and probably her FMs too. Maybe reading through and seeing things from the perspective I have based on everything she’s shared will clue them in about why not everyone is “on her side” in hating him and they’ll stop encouraging her to lean in to her anger as she is, because sadly it seems the reason he’s being so cold and distant now is because of her actions.

She thinks everyone who questions her or doesn’t agree with everything she says is against her or blaming her. a lot of comments are critical of her and some downright mean, but I think the majority of people just find her frustrating because she can’t seem to get out of her own way and it’s not a good thing for anyone involved.
It sounds to me like IG tried to stay and that he was ambivalent about leaving. And him not wanting the responsibility of a wife and children as a reason only came up since one of her flying monkeys gave her the idea in that recent tweet.
I imagine once AE found out he didn’t love her anymore she was like a dog with a bone. Why? What? How? Who? She was probably relentless. Unless you have been through something similar to this, living in a home where you cannot get away from the person that is after you? Let’s just say that you will do almost anything to get away from them.

Reactions: 9
it was pretty normal. She tried to take a selfie and he was playfully correcting a wrong thing she said (she kept saying 14th anniversary, and he corrected 13th anniversary, but 14th september). He was trying to get his hair in place for the pic (lol) and was smiling throughout. She looked at him pretty irritated and I have no idea why. It's another thing where she saw something wrong with him that I dont really see.

I didnt saved it sadly. Anything I have from before march are stuff I found on reddit (even if I saw everything as it happened). I didnt cared too much about documenting this until he filed for divorce and she went extra level nuts.
Thanks for the recap!

Speaking of Reddit, I’ve just seen this. Do we think there’s any truth to it? IG discussing his marriage in TMI detail to two total strangers? Almost 6 years ago (this comment is nearly a year old was he even in Australia 5-6 years back)?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Speaking of Reddit, I’ve just seen this. Do we think there’s any truth to it? IG discussing his marriage in TMI detail to two total strangers? Almost 6 years ago (this comment is nearly a year old was he even in Australia 5-6 years back)?
I don't believe it and not because I am a "stan" which is a word the FM enablers like to throw about, but because he has never been the type to tell his private business to complete strangers. Quite the opposite in fact. That's AE's department :D As for him being flirty that is possible, but not a crime.

People need to realise there trolls in most corners of the internet. Anyone can say anything about anyone. After all we were accused of bestiality and being wankers by AE. Although I'm not sure if we were meant to be wanking at her or IG? Or maybe her purses? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't believe it and not because I am a "stan" which is a word the FM enablers like to throw about, but because he has never been the type to tell his private business to complete strangers. Quite the opposite in fact. That's AE's department :D As for him being flirty that is possible, but not a crime.

People need to realise there trolls in most corners of the internet. Anyone can say anything about anyone. After all we were accused of bestiality and being wankers by AE. Although I'm not sure if we were meant to be wanking at her or IG? Or maybe her purses? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t believe he’d give private details about their marriage to strangers either. Not when he knows how accessible she makes herself on Twitter and that the woman could’ve easily messaged her to, well, tattle! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont find it that unlikely. Many years ago he would share details of his private life in interviews (although not TMI). It's more in the last couple of years that he says pretty much nothing

I dont find it that unlikely. Many years ago he would share details of his private life in interviews (although not TMI). It's more in the last couple of years that he says pretty much nothing
That is a fair point. Would also go to show that they have had a much less than perfect relationship prior to the past “18 months,”despite what she says, if he was out there talking about her and flirting and possibly cheating

Thanks for the recap!

I’m not positive but I don’t believe he was even there at that time.

This is completely off topic compared to what we were discussing but does anyone have a photo of AE before she had her nose fixed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m not positive but I don’t believe he was even there at that time.

This is completely off topic compared to what we were discussing but does anyone have a photo of AE before she had her nose fixed?
I think these are. I’m personally not a fan of her nose job it has a very “done“ (or overdone) look to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

An interview is different. He gets to promote his projects and he has to give them some human interest stories in return. It's part of deal for actors. As you said it wasn't too much information unlike this reddit rumour.

Sharing his marriage woes with randoms? Nope. He could score without a sob story anyway so it doesn't make sense. If that's what he wanted to do.

I think these are. I’m personally not a fan of her nose job it has a very “done“ (or overdone) look to me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes it's an obvious nose job.

I think IG had one too but his is more subtle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much. She looks very very different before the nose job. And the plastic surgeon that did it really messed up on the left side. I thought something had happened to her nose before I found out she had rhinoplasty.

An interview is different. He gets to promote his projects and he has to give them some human interest stories in return. It's part of deal for actors. As you said it wasn't too much information unlike this reddit rumour.

Sharing his marriage woes with randoms? Nope. He could score without a sob story anyway so it doesn't make sense. If that's what he wanted to do.

I’d have thought AE would’ve listed nose job in her post about his procedures! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

His is very subtle. His plastic surgeon must have been leagues better than hers. Unless that was what she asked for. 😂

Hoping you aren’t going to@lose everything. Time to@expose his cruelty. You need to talk about it in People. Or some such magazine. He’s getting away with this and it’s wrong.
omg I started to laugh in a packed train when I saw this. bahahaha 🤣

• Haha
omg I started to laugh in a packed train when I saw this. bahahaha 🤣
AE Would probably love publicity like that, thinking it would revitalize her acting career 🙄 though I doubt anyone would care enough about either of them or this to put her on a major magazine.

She says she doesn’t want to ruin his career since his income is what she lives on, and doesn’t feel she’s jeopardizing his career, but she goes off on Twitter out of “desperation” accusing him of cruelties and articles are written about it by tabs that come up when anyone searches for him 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
I wonder will AE become a stage mom? Enrol the kids in some stage school and try and get them work so she could live through them? And their earnings?

It wouldn't surprise me if the kids wanted to get into acting. They love playing up for the camera and it's what they know.

• Wow
I wonder will AE become a stage mom? Enrol the kids in some stage school and try and get them work so she could live through them? And their earnings?

It wouldn't surprise me if the kids wanted to get into acting. They love playing up for the camera and it's what they know.
Gosh, can you imagine how horrible she would be? No one would hire the poor kids if she managed them. 😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.