Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Teachers pet” maybe because his dad was a headmaster and I think his mother was a teacher too? she loves calling him a mamas boy and saying his mom is playing a role in all this.

Also because it’s a term for someone who is favored and has a goody goody image. She implies he’s very image conscious but that his charming gentleman persona is an act so I take it as a dig (“teachers pets” are usually thought of as kiss ups & found irritating by others!)

I think the pictures triggered her too. She commented on them and all. First I thought she replied to Z & thought it odd since the FMs make it seem Z hurt AE in an email, but when I went back and looked she was commenting to a different girl all together.

Haven’t seen her comment on fan posts about Ioan since before this all started. Thought it funny she’d pick one by a girl who looks young and attractive and has a few thousand followers. Harkens back to my theory about her being jealous and reminded me of how she’d always show off that she was his wife. Also what someone else said about her wanting to make him seem undesirable now to other women. “If I can’t have him I don’t want anyone else to” type deal. She sees some fans mooning over new pictures of him and goes on a rant about how awful he is again.

AE switches between “my kids don’t read Twitter. they have no interest, they’re instead on tiktok!” now to “they read it” and I think she’s even said they sit with her and like what she posts sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️
Thank you for that. It makes perfect sense.
Alice wants to blame everyone else for him leaving her. Her ego is as big as her mouth.
It’s ridiculous blaming his mother for the divorce when she’s thousands of miles away. This woman is seriously cray cray!

Reactions: 6
Thank you for that. It makes perfect sense.
Alice wants to blame everyone else for him leaving her. Her ego is as big as her mouth.
It’s ridiculous blaming his mother for the divorce when she’s thousands of miles away. This woman is seriously cray cray!
You’re welcome!

I found the tweet where she mentions the girls being “happy” about everything she posts to the internet for anyone wanting to see too

You’re welcome!

I found the tweet where she mentions the girls being “happy” about everything she posts to the internet for anyone wanting to see too
Another one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
So first he didnt tell her any reason, now she claims that he actually did at some point (when if he is ghosting her since breaking up?)

Yesterday he was undiagnosed, so when did this happen? lol

This is like the first rule in any divorce: dont ever post that you are drinking anything, it will be used against you

you know what also never ends? It might be related, you know.

omg this reminds me of those silly nicknames

this Lupin dude lives in some kind of fictional world (he also claimed in another tweet that public opinion is on her side, perhaps they should check beyond her social media). In what scenario is her going public like this useful, except of humiliating her own kids (like she did this week with her daughters grades) or managing to cancel her only way to get income? It's not like acting crazy in public will make him change his mind, let alone give them any chance of a healthy relationship.

Her lawyers dont care? I guess this is like with Angelina Jolie and she just doesnt like the truth

(also why the hell do these people think that his convos with the girls should be monitored? Why should a father not have the same right as the mother? and dont tell it's because he left, somebody has to leave)

this is funny, because the way she is portraying this all the time does make it sound like he isnt seeing his kids by choice rather than to generate income

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Granted she doesn't sound well but those kids are in a lose lose position from the looks of things. She's falling apart and it's manifesting all sorts of behaviours and he simply doesn't want family life anymore.
Also from what I've read he is seeking joint custody not sole custody.

It seems to me neither of them give a real tit about the kids. They've both put their own needs first.

Reactions: 3
The logic scares me. It makes me question whether I am sane?!? So correct me if I’m wrong a man leaving the home is worse than children seeing their mother have a mental breakdown about their father day after day. Admitting to drinking daily to be able to cope. She is a bunny boiler who I suspect thinks that with all of this noise her husband will run back to her to quieten her down. At the start I felt terrible as I suspected like Dom West he may have met a younger woman. However I since think he had to put up with alot of mental health issues that she was not willing to get help for. Surely having a husband who is not happy with life and does not want to be with you is worse then having him around just so you can roll over to when having a bad dream as she said.
I think this is all very selfish on the children as moral of the story she is a scorned woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't understand her tweet either. Please try that again Alice. What letter are you talking about?

I really wish AE would look at her tweets over the past couple of years an compare them to the behavior of others that she says are bullies. She is really shining more of a light on herself and the more she does that the more people are going to see how unreasonable she is being and that she is herself doing the things that she is accusing others of doing. It's very unreasonable.
Honestly, it's like waking up to the female version of Trump on Twitter. This is EXACTLY what he did every night.

I follow her on twitter, to be honest she once wrote an article or gave an interview in a magazine and was talking about being a Brit in LA and I found it interesting so gave her a follow. Obviously I know who her husband is, wouldn’t describe myself as a fan but have watched a couple of things he has been in, haven’t really got an opinion on him other than he seems to be an ok actor.

Am on tattle because I loathe the influence culture for many reasons; exploitation and lack of privacy of children, lack of clarity around ads, societial pressure on vulnerable people to shop shop shop, filtering of photos to sell products and so on….

I hadn’t realised that this pair had a thread until AE decided to promote it all over twitter.
She really is not coming across well and someone needs to help her out, her tweets are really not doing her any favours.…and I was someone who followed her for her not her husband. Am shocked by her determination to take down tattle, it’s freedom of speech and I imagine in the LA circles she mixes in there is a lot worse said about people all the time!
Yes, I started following her because she wrote an article on Twitter about the problems she faced in getting pregnant, IVF, etc. I had my own problems getting pregnant and found her to be a smart, interesting writer.

Last edited:
Blimey, just caught up with all the hooha... She's clearly batshit crazy. Those poor kids.

Oh and its pretty easy to find out who I am.. Doxx away! Just let me know when the police are popping round so I can put the kettle on, Alice, there's a dear...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it was "undiagnosed" a few days ago, but that has changed in the most recent barrage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she say gossip doesn’t hurt children? That is the basis for most bullying, Chinese whispers about something ending up being completely different to what is actually going on. Also mud sticks. In the future if they say who their parents are people will vaguely remember all this and might ask or judge them based on this period which is not of their making.
With the narcissist diagnosis she needs to remember to keep up with her own lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The logic scares me. It makes me question whether I am sane?!? So correct me if I’m wrong a man leaving the home is worse than children seeing their mother have a mental breakdown about their father day after day. Admitting to drinking daily to be able to cope. She is a bunny boiler who I suspect thinks that with all of this noise her husband will run back to her to quieten her down. At the start I felt terrible as I suspected like Dom West he may have met a younger woman. However I since think he had to put up with alot of mental health issues that she was not willing to get help for. Surely having a husband who is not happy with life and does not want to be with you is worse then having him around just so you can roll over to when having a bad dream as she said.
I think this is all very selfish on the children as moral of the story she is a scorned woman.
she probably thinks her reaction is normal because she is a "silence breaker" and thus everything is excused and his fault. she has enough enablers to believe this.
Honestly, it's like waking up to the female version of Trump on Twitter. This is EXACTLY what he did every night.
this is the biggest insult you could have thrown at her LOL
Granted she doesn't sound well but those kids are in a lose lose position from the looks of things. She's falling apart and it's manifesting all sorts of behaviours and he simply doesn't want family life anymore.
Also from what I've read he is seeking joint custody not sole custody.

It seems to me neither of them give a real tit about the kids. They've both put their own needs first.
I fully agree with you on her. With him it depends on how much of the stuff she says about him is true (due to her inconsistent story-telling we KNOW that she lies, but not how much)

I think he was always going to look in her eyes as the bad guy, even if he had given her half of his fortune, the whole house, full spousal support etc. (not like this would be even relevant, she keeps mentioning him selling their family home as a mean act to the kids, but those kids wont live there in 10 years, she would if he gives her the house, and changing home helps to let go of the past)

And no matter how he would have broken up (the fact that she simultanously claims that it was sudden and 6 months of yes/no/maybe tells you everything you need to know). I doubt that she would have reacted differently. In fact she seems to even think that leavig is already unforgivable, when it clearly is better if you no longer suit together. She is in destruction mode with no regards to what it could cause to the kids from the start and it's perfectly in-character with her. I'm quite certain that most men would have cut off the kids too just to avoid having ANY chance of contact with a person like this anymore. He does this at least (not praising him for this btw), and there is no indication that he is unwilling to pay child support.

Obviously he could be a terrible parent too, though. She makes it ironically enough very easy for him to look better.

How can she say gossip doesn’t hurt children? That is the basis for most bullying, Chinese whispers about something ending up being completely different to what is actually going on. Also mud sticks. In the future if they say who their parents are people will vaguely remember all this and might ask or judge them based on this period which is not of their making.
and kids are super mean. she is totally underestimating this. If she had kept her mouth shut the kids would neither be teased (even if it didnt happened yet, it will at some point, kids nowadays know everything) about their dad being a total tit nor about their mom being crazy. And you can bet that she will blame him for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here we go again.

AE: I drank wine, AGAIN, to soothe it. But I don't want to drink 2 or 3 wines every day forever.

Is that glasses or bottles?

AE: A year now that I've been told "it's about them" (and I am looking after then 24/7) then "it's about him" (I have accepted that he wants to leave) But it never ends. The nasty emails and wizard messages. The poking, the lawyers threats... I'm at my wit's end

I'm not sure she has accepted him leaving. She doesn't act like it.

AE: He is very emotionally immature and I have carried the load for a long time and since I am the 'clown' of the couple he passed as the angel. Angel he is not. I'm out. I have nothing left to lose. People who have nothing left to lose are loose canons

"emotionally immature" Projection, much? She was always a loose canon btw. When she wasn't raging against his fans, she was raging against Trump. Now it's IG's turn.

AE: He IS a narcissist. Been diagnosed. I don't know how I was such an idiot for so long

LOL. AE diagnosed him or maybe one of her FM enablers did?

Just had a read through of the old board I think welp linked us to pages back. These caught my eye. AE says IG would be foolish to take her to court for what would come out. Could something like this be it?? Though swinging? Can’t see it! She seems bunny boiler jealous to me (as I keep saying. Sorry about that 😆)
LOL Huntergrayson is a troll but you are right about the bunny boiler jealousy.

Reactions: 8
I really feel for the children. Having your parents go through a messy break up is traumatic and I hope they have some support away from the madness, even if it’s just a friend who they like to play with. Anything to give them a break from it.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think many women would be thrilled about having to sell their family home and getting 15% of the value. Of all the divorced friend/family I know I can’t think of a single case where either the Mother did not staying in the home until the children were grown up or getting at least half the value. I honestly don’t think pre nups should be enforced when there are still minor children.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think many women would be thrilled about having to sell their family home and getting 15% of the value. Of all the divorced friend/family I know I can’t think of a single case where either the Mother did not staying in the home until the children were grown up or getting at least half the value. I honestly don’t think pre nups should be enforced when there are still minor children.
It's 30 %, or at least that's what she claimed at first (probably only half of the house is paid so far if it's worth 2 million, they were still paying mortgage)

tbh I pretty much only know of divorce cases where the house was sold, if only one property existed at least, which seems to be the case here.

I do agree though that it is insane that she signed this prenup to these low conditions. California Law is very favorable to the weaker party (contrary to what she claims), especially in long marriages, which is why everyone does prenups. And I actually still think that she could be succesful if she tries to get the prenup thrown out, usually the fact that the income of the involved parties changed gives you already a decent chance

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
AE: He IS a narcissist. Been diagnosed. I don't know how I was such an idiot for so long

Riiiiight. Diagnosed by whom? So tell me fellow tattlers, who does this sound like? (From PsychCentral)

"A mental health professional will look for at least five of these nine symptoms to reach a formal diagnosis:

• grandiosity and self-importance
• fantasies of success, perfection, or power
• a strong conviction of being special and unique
• a need for admiration and praise
• entitlement
• a pattern of exploiting others for personal gain
• low empathy
• envy, jealousy, and distrust
• arrogance, haughtiness, and scorn

Diagnosis criteria require these symptoms to remain consistent over time and show up in most domains of life. These symptoms impair a person’s ability to function in society.

In other words, these behaviors won’t just affect romantic relationships. They’ll also show up in the workplace and with family and friends."

There are extra big checkmark for Alice on several of these! I would continue to state my case but I don't have to. She has done it for me on her Twitter account.

Are there any lawyers on here that maybe can shed some light on some of this stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here we go again.

AE: I drank wine, AGAIN, to soothe it. But I don't want to drink 2 or 3 wines every day forever.

Is that glasses or bottles?

AE: A year now that I've been told "it's about them" (and I am looking after then 24/7) then "it's about him" (I have accepted that he wants to leave) But it never ends. The nasty emails and wizard messages. The poking, the lawyers threats... I'm at my wit's end

I'm not sure she has accepted him leaving. She doesn't act like it.

AE: He is very emotionally immature and I have carried the load for a long time and since I am the 'clown' of the couple he passed as the angel. Angel he is not. I'm out. I have nothing left to lose. People who have nothing left to lose are loose canons

"emotionally immature" Projection, much? She was always a loose canon btw. When she wasn't raging against his fans, she was raging against Trump. Now it's IG's turn.

LOL Huntergrayson is a troll but you are right about the bunny boiler jealousy.
I love your takes on these, great work.

I can’t read the comments section anymore. Her fans are accusing him of gaslighting while they are being gaslit into the next dimension, it is wiiiiiild.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that IG’s lawyers are documenting her every Twitter outburst but at the same time I have a feeling the judge won’t be intrigued by 300 pages of sci-fi/fantasy. 🙃 I am experiencing actual delirium from these lies.

• Haha
It’s a big gaslighting circle between her and her followers, they are convincing themselves of everything the other one says.

I would be worried that we are doing the same but the difference is we are judging on lots and lots and LOTS of evidence Lol.

Just had a read through of the old board I think welp linked us to pages back. These caught my eye. AE says IG would be foolish to take her to court for what would come out. Could something like this be it?? Though swinging? Can’t see it! She seems bunny boiler jealous to me (as I keep saying. Sorry about that 😆)
I can’t imagine that she would ever let IG out of her talons “willingly!” 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.