Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is encouraging to see that most people posting here get this. This is not a Hollywood divorce being played out in public by a jilted wife. This is a person under extreme duress calling on her resources and providing concrete evidence of what she is being subjected to.
Since the advent of the #metoo movement, the days where women are expected to take what is handed to them in lady like silence is over. Those of us who hear a call such as this are duty bound to respond and the wellbeing of a woman and her two children are at stake in this.
It is important that Ioan and his lawyer understand that everything that they are doing is being watched and noted by those of us who have spent years fighting the Weinstein rape machine and its foul fixers and we will harshly resist any efforts to hurt Alice at every level.
There are those in the cheap seats that are criticizing Alice for posting this email. Fun fact. It would not be helpful to Alice to raise her issues in the absence of solid evidence for she would be treated as a spurned wife trying to make issues. Proof is essential in this.
Essentially Alice would be accused of posting unsubstantiated allegations in an effort to smear her soon to be ex husband. Alice would labeled as mad, spiteful, and vengeful. This email slams the door shut on that crap and that is the purpose behind its publication. Needs must.
Proof...that he writes a reasonable mail in response to her being unreasonable? Seriously, from which planet are these people? She made him a favour (again) more than anything to publish this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Proof...that he writes a reasonable mail in response to her being unreasonable? Seriously, from which planet are these people? She made him a favour (again) more than anything to publish this 🤣
Is that the radical Lupine flying monkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the radical Lupine flying monkey?
It's hard to believe but this Lupine Guy is indeed a guy. Alexander Taylor, owner and director of the "Cassandra Shield Ltd" company in New Zealand: "Mediation service - except court or personal relationship". A certified giver of bad advice, who loves to add fuel to the fire! 🤨 Unbelievable 😆
What's not so funny: I think this guy suddenly showed up and saw a deal for him - and she's his next financial victim..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
It's hard to believe but this Lupine Guy is indeed a guy. Alexander Taylor, owner and director of the "Cassandra Shield Ltd" company in New Zealand: "Mediation service - except court or personal relationship". A certified giver of bad advice, who loves to add fuel to the fire! 🤨 Unbelievable 😆
What's not so funny: I think this guy suddenly showed up and saw a deal for him - and she's his next financial victim..
And crazy as a loon too! Much like his newest client. 🤣
I’m not sure how any of this will help AE except to make her feel better emotionally, and that will be temporary.
As for the girls, their future and financial support isn’t a problem. It’s Alice’s that is the real issue.
And all this threatening, posturing, and leg lifting”Alpha wolf wannabe”is digging a deeper hole for AE. It makes her look more unstable, it could threaten hers and the girls income, it definitely hurts them emotionally, and it does absolutely nothing to help AE move forward. IG isn’t coming back no matter what Lupine opines. I’m starting to believe this looks more and more like some form of blackmail. She probably wants the house free and clear, the nanny for the rest of her life, and 50% of IG’s income for life as well. Plus a handyman at her beck and call. 🤣

Is this her??
I’m answering to clarify for you. Yes, it’s her.

Last edited:
I have to say that AE’s constant whining on Sm and all the syrupy replies from her followers have become unbelievably tiresome. It’s just the same old same old.
I wonder how long it will be before her followers get sick of it and move on?
And radical Lupine flying monkey and his sanctimonious word salad spewing? I have no words. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably shouldn't admit publicly that you drink whilst on antidepressants

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the recap!

Speaking of Reddit, I’ve just seen this. Do we think there’s any truth to it? IG discussing his marriage in TMI detail to two total strangers? Almost 6 years ago (this comment is nearly a year old was he even in Australia 5-6 years back)?
Yes, he was. The movie he made called SANCTUM was filmed in Australia and released in 2011.

Reactions: 4
Yes. Here are the original posts from her Instagram and Twitter. Said she thinks she was about 16 in the young black & white one and that the other one is “pure 80s.”
Well if she was born in 71 as she claims they would both be from the eighties! 😆
I realize she may have been referring to the style in the color photo. I just couldn’t resist!

Reactions: 3
Yes, he was. The movie he made called SANCTUM was filmed in Australia and released in 2011.
well, that's 10 years.

Wasnt San Andreas partly shot in Australia? Would somewhat fit to that 6 years timeframe I guess?

Don't worry he'll lend you some, he has plenty 😂
He reminds me of a dude I once knew (a proper abuser who drove two girlfriends and almost a third to suicide) who used to win any argument just by using intimidating vocabulary, but the actual content was piss poor.

Reactions: 4
well, that's 10 years.

Wasnt San Andreas partly shot in Australia? Would somewhat fit to that 6 years timeframe I guess?

He reminds me of a dude I once knew (a proper abuser who drove two girlfriends and almost a third to suicide) who used to win any argument just by using intimidating vocabulary, but the actual content was piss poor.
Yes Sanctum was filmed in 2010, released 2011, so definitely doesn’t fit. San Andreas did film there but was wrapped by summer 2014. Still seems too early. But I’m sure IG could’ve been in Australia in 2015/16 for reasons other than filming. I think AE has said she has some friends who live there

Reactions: 2
Yes. Here are the original posts from her Instagram and Twitter. Said she thinks she was about 16 in the young black & white one and that the other one is “pure 80s.”
That b&w photo looks extremely photoshopped to me.

I’ve come up with a title for AE’s book she is planning on writing. “My 20 Perfect Years With a Narcissistic, Immature, Cold Hearted, Wimpy, Addicted, Mommy’s boy.” How can I have been so stupid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
2011 was 10 years ago and it was deduced that these girl's talked to him in a pub 5 or 6 years ago? That would be 2015/2016? I'll have to look at that screenshot again.

Probably shouldn't admit publicly that you drink whilst on antidepressants
I thought about the mixing of the two. That would increase the effects of the alcohol while reducing the positive effect of the antidepressants, making the anxiety and depression worse after at first soothing her pain. What if there were a fire in the middle of the night, or an earthquake that required a sober adult to respond and couldn’t?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.