Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was "undiagnosed" a few days ago, but that has changed in the most recent barrage.

So first he didnt tell her any reason, now she claims that he actually did at some point (when if he is ghosting her since breaking up?)
AbDVDSj.png

Yesterday he was undiagnosed, so when did this happen? lol
s06JOl4.png

This is like the first rule in any divorce: dont ever post that you are drinking anything, it will be used against you
3QPzSax.png

ZC3nAyB.png

you know what also never ends? It might be related, you know.
tWaaeJ3.png

Nzrkvzr.png

omg this reminds me of those silly nicknames
UET37yt.png

this Lupin dude lives in some kind of fictional world (he also claimed in another tweet that public opinion is on her side, perhaps they should check beyond her social media). In what scenario is her going public like this useful, except of humiliating her own kids (like she did this week with her daughters grades) or managing to cancel her only way to get income? It's not like acting crazy in public will make him change his mind, let alone give them any chance of a healthy relationship.
9vKrqEN.png

Her lawyers dont care? I guess this is like with Angelina Jolie and she just doesnt like the truth

(also why the hell do these people think that his convos with the girls should be monitored? Why should a father not have the same right as the mother? and dont tell it's because he left, somebody has to leave)
SsfL8FH.png

this is funny, because the way she is portraying this all the time does make it sound like he isnt seeing his kids by choice rather than to generate income
L4LFk6p.png
AE’s nutty follower gave her the perfect reason for IG’s leaving to save face and make her an even bigger victim. It will garner huge sympathy and make him look like the ultimate rat.
AE doesn’t know her arse from a hole in the ground anymore and she’s going to isolate and estrange her daughters from everyone just like she is. Their friends and their parents will be wary of associating with the girls having a mother as unhinged as she is. It’s tragic and sickening.

Reactions: 3
It’s a big gaslighting circle between her and her followers, they are convincing themselves of everything the other one says.

I would be worried that we are doing the same but the difference is we are judging on lots and lots and LOTS of evidence Lol.
Our advantage is that our opinion is not clouded by trying to get close to a celeb (or stay close), everyone knows that this will never happen with him, while for her you probably just need to write her three nice tweets and you already get a follow or at the very least a nice reply. Alice is one of the very few celebs I know who replies to "normal" people, I actually thought this was a nice thing before all this happened and now it plays to her advantage. This has a HUGE effect, even if everyone denies that, it doesnt even matter if those people arent even fans of her or if she is just semi-famous, it always feels like a ego boost to get attention from somebody more famous/important. I saw this so often in other communities where people were supporting the worst things a person in higher power did just because they wanted to impress them. The fact that public opinion outside of her social media is clearly against her so far is proof for this (but Alice probably thinks those are fans of his too, as if he has this many)

There is of course always the possibility that he is the bigger "tit" of the two, depending on which version of the story Alice tells each time that contradicts a previous one is actually true, but it's already very obvious that she is one too. You need to be total blind to not see this based on everything she has said so far.

Reactions: 5
The logic scares me. It makes me question whether I am sane?!? So correct me if I’m wrong a man leaving the home is worse than children seeing their mother have a mental breakdown about their father day after day. Admitting to drinking daily to be able to cope. She is a bunny boiler who I suspect thinks that with all of this noise her husband will run back to her to quieten her down. At the start I felt terrible as I suspected like Dom West he may have met a younger woman. However I since think he had to put up with alot of mental health issues that she was not willing to get help for. Surely having a husband who is not happy with life and does not want to be with you is worse then having him around just so you can roll over to when having a bad dream as she said.
I think this is all very selfish on the children as moral of the story she is a scorned woman.
She is right in one respect - 'privacy only protects the bully'. If she had been private nobody would have any idea of her bullying behaviour.
We'd all still be thinking how awful Ioan was for leaving her.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed on Twitter that the comments in response to AE from FM1 and 2 have decreased dramatically? Particularly the scarfmonkey. They’re supportive of her but seem wary to say much online.
Also AE admits that the phone call between IG and little E wasn’t all about her grades. 😏
373FE036-89A8-4670-AA95-4E7BE2AA081A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
AE doesn’t know her arse from a hole in the ground anymore and she’s going to isolate and estrange her daughters from everyone just like she is. Their friends and their parents will be wary of associating with the girls having a mother as unhinged as she is. It’s tragic and sickening.
I hope not. But they might be wary of letting sleep overs happen especially if they see AE as a drunk.

AE was a semi celeb at best. Only famous for who she married. Now I consider her a civilian but with more followers than most.

Isn't she supposed to be friends with Piers Morgan, Celia Walden, Caroline Feraday and Victoria Hervey. After the divorce, will they still be friends? Doubt it. They are all vacuous twats anyway.

Maybe I pissed them off with my "grannies"- comments and they are now busy photoshopping their profile pictures even more - at least "Alicescarf" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To me the story as shes told it is this

In July of 2020 she had a meltdown on Twitter about how he is a “pussy,” afraid of cancel culture, because he wanted her to delete Twitter. This was after/during all of the fights she had with people over politics.

Said tweeted in Nov 2020 that he told her he didn’t love her anymore when he came back from Australia which I believe was in August (after the fight about Twitter).

Then she says for 6 months it was yes I’m leaving, no I’m not leaving, maybe I’m leaving until he finally decided to go. I guess that’s the part she considered mental torture. She now says she cried and screamed and begged for answers but other than I no longer love you & most recently she said at one point he said he didn’t want the responsibility of being a full time partner/father that’s all he’d say.

So they’re fighting. He tells her he doesn’t love her. Then after some time he says he’s leaving and does so. She posts she’s fighting against it but that no matter what they’ll remain friends. He files papers and she finds out through the tabs. He releases a statement asking for privacy, saying they’re focusing on the kids. They go into collaborative instead of court to try working things out themselves. She’s unhappy with this. Says it’s a scam and not binding. If hes to have the kids certain nights but she wants them with her she’s going to keep them etc.

He is still seeing the kids (despite her initially implying he’s abandoned them) but won’t do so in the home they shared even though the eldest especially wants him to (and starts refusing to see him at all, which AE supports). She says now they were to communicate through Wizard almost from the start, so when calls and FaceTimes the kids, if Alice walks in the room (or butts in as she did recently) he hangs up. But she doesn’t want to go through Wizard she thinks they should speak directly.

She disputes their prenup first saying it was 100 pages long and confusing at the time she signed, then saying it’s different now than what she signed then. Thinks it’s unfair to her. also complains about him blowing through their savings.

Shes sharing all of this on social media and has been warned (she says threatened) to stop. She says she knows sharing will have consequences but feels if they end up in court it’ll be worse for him somehow. And that she’s at the end of her tether, desperate, so why not keep going at him I guess?

Along the way she’s said he wouldn’t stand up for her as much as she wanted him to against fans online, has a fake persona of being Mr Perfect and sort of encouraged her to take on the role of the zany pants wearing wife as far as the public goes, says he’s been absent for most of the kids lives working, he’s a mamas boy & she feels his moms always wanted them apart and is trying to “take her down” now that they are. Mentions him yelling at her & backing her against a wall at some point. BUT she’s also said that until this all started “18 months ago” they were blissful. Best friends, lovers, him her winning lottery ticket. That she still doesn’t know why he stopped loving her and wanted to leave, basically.

I guess my point in writing all that out is because I see the FMs going on about Ioan as if he’s a monster for what he’s done, but to me it seems he’s been pretty reasonable. After 20 years, he had enough. He voiced that. For 6 months he stuck around maybe hoping it could be fixed? Hoping to prepare everyone if it couldnt? Then left. Could there have been or be another woman? Sure and cheating is never excusable. But even AE says she doesn’t think so (after implying there was). Is he a perfect man/husband/father? No. Even in times she’s said he was, of course he has faults as everyone does. Of course their relationship wasn’t perfect up until 18 months ago or whenever she feels this truly started. According to him the past 4+ years have been tough on them due to him working away a lot.

I think it’s a fundamental difference in personality that he isn’t willing to put up with anymore. She says he and his family won’t associate with anyone who might make them look bad. He doesn’t want to alienate fans by defending her or alienate people who could hire him by speaking out politically or against the likes of Weinstein. He isn’t comfortable sharing on SM as she is. She’s a very loud person with all of that. I think he tried many times to explain that and she just is who she is and does what she wants so he decided he was done putting up with it and realized he’s happier when he’s working away from her.

I believe he meant to stay amicable but AE has made it impossible with her hate campaign against him online. That’s what it is whether she sees it or means for it or not. She’s painting him as a “dick” and her supporters and people who haven’t paid attention to the inconsistencies or backstory are piling on, thinking the worst of him and championing her for speaking out.

I know AE reads here and probably her FMs too. Maybe reading through and seeing things from the perspective I have based on everything she’s shared will clue them in about why not everyone is “on her side” in hating him and they’ll stop encouraging her to lean in to her anger as she is, because sadly it seems the reason he’s being so cold and distant now is because of her actions.

She thinks everyone who questions her or doesn’t agree with everything she says is against her or blaming her. a lot of comments are critical of her and some downright mean, but I think the majority of people just find her frustrating because she can’t seem to get out of her own way and it’s not a good thing for anyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If they had such a perfect relationship for so many years why did she issue him an ultimatum to get married? Clearly at that point she wasn’t happy with where they were at.
Also shouldn’t both parties be given a copy of a pre-nup agreement. So proving they are different should be easy to do. If it’s just a case of she didn’t understand what she was signing that is on her I’m afraid and doesn’t now means it’s contents can be disputed.

To me the story as shes told it is this

In July of 2020 she had a meltdown on Twitter about how he is a “pussy,” afraid of cancel culture, because he wanted her to delete Twitter. This was after/during all of the fights she had with people over politics.

Said tweeted in Nov 2020 that he told her he didn’t love her anymore when he came back from Australia which I believe was in August (after the fight about Twitter).

Then she says for 6 months it was yes I’m leaving, no I’m not leaving, maybe I’m leaving until he finally decided to go. I guess that’s the part she considered mental torture. She now says she cried and screamed and begged for answers but other than I no longer love you & most recently she said at one point he said he didn’t want the responsibility of being a full time partner/father that’s all he’d say.

So they’re fighting. He tells her he doesn’t love her. Then after some time he says he’s leaving and does so. She posts she’s fighting against it but that no matter what they’ll remain friends. He files papers and she finds out through the tabs. He releases a statement asking for privacy, saying they’re focusing on the kids. They go into collaborative instead of court to try working things out themselves. She’s unhappy with this. Says it’s a scam and not binding. If hes to have the kids certain nights but she wants them with her she’s going to keep them etc.

He is still seeing the kids (despite her initially implying he’s abandoned them) but won’t do so in the home they shared even though the eldest especially wants him to (and starts refusing to see him at all, which AE supports). She says now they were to communicate through Wizard almost from the start, so when calls and FaceTimes the kids, if Alice walks in the room (or butts in as she did recently) he hangs up. But she doesn’t want to go through Wizard she thinks they should speak directly.

She disputes their prenup first saying it was 100 pages long and confusing at the time she signed, then saying it’s different now than what she signed then. Thinks it’s unfair to her. also complains about him blowing through their savings.

Shes sharing all of this on social media and has been warned (she says threatened) to stop. She says she knows sharing will have consequences but feels if they end up in court it’ll be worse for him somehow. And that she’s at the end of her tether, desperate, so why not keep going at him I guess?

Along the way she’s said he wouldn’t stand up for her as much as she wanted him to against fans online, has a fake persona of being Mr Perfect and sort of encouraged her to take on the role of the zany pants wearing wife as far as the public goes, says he’s been absent for most of the kids lives working, he’s a mamas boy & she feels his moms always wanted them apart and is trying to “take her down” now that they are. Mentions him yelling at her & backing her against a wall at some point. BUT she’s also said that until this all started “18 months ago” they were blissful. Best friends, lovers, him her winning lottery ticket. That she still doesn’t know why he stopped loving her and wanted to leave, basically.

I guess my point in writing all that out is because I see the FMs going on about Ioan as if he’s a monster for what he’s done, but to me it seems he’s been pretty reasonable. After 20 years, he had enough. He voiced that. For 6 months he stuck around maybe hoping it could be fixed? Hoping to prepare everyone if it couldnt? Then left. Could there have been or be another woman? Sure and cheating is never excusable. But even AE says she doesn’t think so (after implying there was). Is he a perfect man/husband/father? No. Even in times she’s said he was, of course he has faults as everyone does. Of course their relationship wasn’t perfect up until 18 months ago or whenever she feels this truly started. According to him the past 4+ years have been tough on them due to him working away a lot.

I think it’s a fundamental difference in personality that he isn’t willing to put up with anymore. She says he and his family won’t associate with anyone who might make them look bad. He doesn’t want to alienate fans by defending her or alienate people who could hire him by speaking out politically or against the likes of Weinstein. He isn’t comfortable sharing on SM as she is. She’s a very loud person with all of that. I think he tried many times to explain that and she just is who she is and does what she wants so he decided he was done putting up with it and realized he’s happier when he’s working away from her.

I believe he meant to stay amicable but AE has made it impossible with her hate campaign against him online. That’s what it is whether she sees it or means for it or not. She’s painting him as a “dick” and her supporters and people who haven’t paid attention to the inconsistencies or backstory are piling on, thinking the worst of him and championing her for speaking out.

I know AE reads here and probably her FMs too. Maybe reading through and seeing things from the perspective I have based on everything she’s shared will clue them in about why not everyone is “on her side” in hating him and they’ll stop encouraging her to lean in to her anger as she is, because sadly it seems the reason he’s being so cold and distant now is because of her actions.

She thinks everyone who questions her or doesn’t agree with everything she says is against her or blaming her. a lot of comments are critical of her and some downright mean, but I think the majority of people just find her frustrating because she can’t seem to get out of her own way and it’s not a good thing for anyone involved.
some little (mostly irrelevant) corrections on that one: the "I think I dont love you anymore" was september 2020 (recently she implied it was already in august, but whatever, Lin once said that he started being a dick when he returned in August). The statement asking for privacy was after she announced their break up at the end of january 2021. The post about her fighting against him leaving and them still being friends was about 1-2 weeks after that, so a few weeks before he filed for divorce

she also had a pretty ugly meltdown on Instagram a few days after christmas about him, that's when he probably properly broke up with her (would also be exactly in the "almost 10 months that he is ghosting me" frame)

Reactions: 6
If they had such a perfect relationship for so many years why did she issue him an ultimatum to get married? Clearly at that point she wasn’t happy with where they were at.
Also shouldn’t both parties be given a copy of a pre-nup agreement. So proving they are different should be easy to do. If it’s just a case of she didn’t understand what she was signing that is on her I’m afraid and doesn’t now means it’s contents can be disputed.
Ioan was 26 when they met I think. Almost 34 when they married. Not surprised he wasn’t chomping at the bit to get married and have kids as she was (being older than him especially), as I find a lot of men aren’t ready until their 30s, but doubt it meant anything sinister. They did seem quite happy and in love early on (aside from her drama abut the fans) and he did say he went and got the ring the day after she essentially said “I want to get married and have children. If you don’t, i need to move on”

For the prenup yes I would absolutely think both parties would be given a copy!!

Ioan was 26 when they met I think. Almost 34 when they married. Not surprised he wasn’t chomping at the bit to get married and have kids as she was (being older than him especially), as I find a lot of men aren’t ready until their 30s, but doubt it meant anything sinister. They did seem quite happy and in love early on (aside from her drama abut the fans) and he did say he went and got the ring the day after she essentially said “I want to get married and have children. If you don’t, i need to move on”

For the prenup yes I would absolutely think both parties would be given a copy!!
Ah ok fair enough. Thank you for the additional context I was missing!

some little (mostly irrelevant) corrections on that one: the "I think I dont love you anymore" was september 2020 (recently she implied it was already in august, but whatever, Lin once said that he started being a dick when he returned in August). The statement asking for privacy was after she announced their break up at the end of january 2021. The post about her fighting against him leaving and them still being friends was about 1-2 weeks after that, so a few weeks before he filed for divorce

she also had a pretty ugly meltdown on Instagram a few days after christmas about him, that's when he probably properly broke up with her (would also be exactly in the "almost 10 months that he is ghosting me" frame)
Thanks! I couldn’t remember the exact order of the events/posts (and didn’t feel like going back and looking) since it all happened one after the other.

I’ve seen reference to a video she posted of them on Instagram around Christmas that was awkward? That he seemed miserable in? I never got to see it but I have seen a screen capture in one of these threads from it that had text over it. Would be so curious to see the video itself if anyone has it?

Attachments

• Heart
The logic scares me. It makes me question whether I am sane?!? So correct me if I’m wrong a man leaving the home is worse than children seeing their mother have a mental breakdown about their father day after day. Admitting to drinking daily to be able to cope. She is a bunny boiler who I suspect thinks that with all of this noise her husband will run back to her to quieten her down. At the start I felt terrible as I suspected like Dom West he may have met a younger woman. However I since think he had to put up with alot of mental health issues that she was not willing to get help for. Surely having a husband who is not happy with life and does not want to be with you is worse then having him around just so you can roll over to when having a bad dream as she said.
I think this is all very selfish on the children as moral of the story she is a scorned woman.
That’s the point. Gaslighting is a favorite weapon of malignant narcissists to always be right and/or the victim in every situation where they are not getting express adulation. Her Twitter feed could be turned into a case study with no context or explanation.

I'm quite certain that most men would have cut off the kids too just to avoid having ANY chance of contact with a person like this anymore.
Lots of people have toxic exes and still manage to see their kids without having to come in to contact with the ex.
We were warned about lockdown and he wasn't working at that time He could have chosen to be over here just to be neaerer to them but he chose to stay abroad.

It seems like both are putting their needs above the needs of their kids

Reactions: 1
Wow this took off, I started the original thread ages ago not expecting many responses. I feel chuffed 😂😂. Have LOADS to catch up on.

Reactions: 8
Lots of people have toxic exes and still manage to see their kids without having to come in to contact with the ex.
We were warned about lockdown and he wasn't working at that time He could have chosen to be over here just to be neaerer to them but he chose to stay abroad.

It seems like both are putting their needs above the needs of their kids
Doesn’t he have to go where the work is though?

Reactions: 3
and he was not working and seeing his kids (in fact still living with them) during lockdown. not sure what your point is?
Only a short part of the lockdown. Anyway I'll leave it there. Don't want to wind up his stans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.