Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about the mixing of the two. That would increase the effects of the alcohol while reducing the positive effect of the antidepressants, making the anxiety and depression worse after at first soothing her pain. What if there were a fire in the middle of the night, or an earthquake that required a sober adult to respond and couldn’t?
Exactly this. I used to drink on mine but I didn't have responsibilities like kids.
Although not actually sure she takes her meds by her unhinged SM rants. Maybe she needs a stronger dose.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. I used to drink on mine but I didn't have responsibilities like kids.
Although not actually sure she takes her meds by her unhinged SM rants. Maybe she needs a stronger dose.
I believe AE has more going on than than any antidepressants “no matter the dose” could ever fix.

Reactions: 7
Is the house up for sale?

Where is this from?

Well she was on them before the split.
Yes, she was. And she admits to having an addictive personality. When speaking about Madonna and opiates she said that she personally can’t have opiates in her home. Now when someone needs medicine for chronic pain I understand that. But evidently she can’t handle it. I very much wonder if part of the break up involves substance abuse.

Very troubling.
This is what gets me every single time about AE. She did not have to go public. She chose to out of pure selfishness and ego. It’s all about her and not another single person. Who cares if others are hurt? Not her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Look at the irony of this post from Lupine Flying Monkey. He’s obviously referring to people questioning AE’s choice of posting that infamous email.
0C21816D-F67F-4A05-B497-56E425079561.jpeg
:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Look at the irony of this post from Lupine Flying Monkey. He’s obviously referring to people questioning AE’s choice of posting that infamous email. View attachment 812946:rolleyes:
This guy is a danger to his clients. Instead of helping them, he supports them in their delusions (at least that's what he's doing here while only hearing her part of the story and ignoring anything that doesn't agree with this view).
And obviously he's very full of himself 😆

• Haha
This guy is a danger to his clients. Instead of helping them, he supports them in their delusions (at least that's what he's doing here while only hearing her part of the story and ignoring anything that doesn't agree with this view).
That’s not all he’s full of! 😁
The two threads are at 162k now!

• Haha
You cannot have a reasonable conversation with Lupine or any of the followers of Alice's cult. They cannot see. They will not answer questions and instead do double talk. They should all be the stereotypical 70s used car salesperson. It's very tiring trying to reason with them. You can't reason with unreasonable people. 🤯🤮

Reactions: 6
I see AE has posted a photo of her girls and their nanny. The youngest with no pants on. The excuse is that she would miss the school bus if she took the time to put some on. I thought AE did the school run, often making a big deal about it?

The older E often looks depressed to me. I never see a full on teeth showing smile. Even before the split. Anyone else notice this?

• Wow
I see AE has posted a photo of her girls and their nanny. The youngest with no pants on. The excuse is that she would miss the school bus if she took the time to put some on. I thought AE did the school run, often making a big deal about it?

The older E often looks depressed to me. I never see a full on teeth showing smile. Even before the split. Anyone else notice this?
That literally makes no sense. So she got on the bus without pants on?
Why not put pants on, get the bus and forgo the photo? It doesn’t appear to be for a special occasion.

I think Lupine once said that love is a hormon induced illusion and that people should always go for identity over family. So I'm not really surprised that he prefers somebody to make a point ("Silence Breaker") even if it means completely destroying themselves (embarassing yourself, humiliating the kids and their father in public, possibly cancelling the fathers income, severing relationships for good, etc.)

In fairness, at least his stance on Ioan is consistent, he'd probably liked him locked away at this point. The admins OTOH want him cancelled too obviously (otherwise why asking Alice to write a tell all book or make a reveal interview because "he is getting away with this"?), but they STILL promote his work. even today. HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? Either you want him ruined or not.

There is some serious illness going on: they all see so many things about him as offensive that are bang normal (the fact that this email is seen as offensive when she is CLEARLY the wrong party there explains so much now), while simultanously cutting her all the slack in the world. This is just not normal.

• Angry
That literally makes no sense. So she got on the bus without pants on?
Why not put pants on, get the bus and forgo the photo? It doesn’t appear to be for a special occasion.
Because you know AE. If she wants to do something she goes with it. Obviously she put on pants before leaving. 😳

I think Lupine once said that love is a hormon induced illusion and that people should always go for identity over family. So I'm not really surprised that he prefers somebody to make a point ("Silence Breaker") even if it means completely destroying themselves (embarassing yourself, humiliating the kids and their father in public, possibly cancelling the fathers income, severing relationships for good, etc.)

In fairness, at least his stance on Ioan is consistent, he'd probably liked him locked away at this point. The admins OTOH want him cancelled too obviously (otherwise why asking Alice to write a tell all book or make a reveal interview because "he is getting away with this"?), but they STILL promote his work. even today. HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? Either you want him ruined or not.

There is some serious illness going on: they all see so many things about him as offensive that are bang normal (the fact that this email is seen as offensive when she is CLEARLY the wrong party there explains so much now), while simultanously cutting her all the slack in the world. This is just not normal.
There’s some serious illness going on is right. A mental one. Or, as Returning the Pearls mentioned AE’s followers have their heads up her arse so perhaps they’ve suffered permanent brain damage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Random observation

since he is emotionally immature, a diagnosed narcissist, crap dad, horrible human…. Why wouldn’t she just shut up, note evidence, get shot of him and let her lawyers take him for as much as possible?
🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this woman actually ok? If she's alone with children is their family helping her as she sounds like a woman on the edge.
She has a nanny. It drives me nuts that she says she's raising the kids "alone." And she wrote a rather embarrassing post about the nanny to get likes.

• Angry
Here’s the thing, I do feel for her situation. Whilst I think it would be wise for her to take a step back from social media, and I think she convolutes the truth, she’s in an undoubtedly crappy situation. She had a decent career, and it does seem to have taken the back burner to his. Whether or not her career would or could have been something else, whether she was impacted by Weinstein (I have no doubt she was, he is a monster), she now is facing the reality that giving up that independent career has fucked her. I think so many people end up in this situation, and it just has to suck. I kind of want to shake her - irrespective of everything, she’s a beautiful, intelligent woman who could get her tit together if only she’d get him off the pedestal and move forward. He may have aged well, but he’s pretty corny, doesn’t have the biggest career and if was she says is true, doesn’t sound like the most supportive of partners or fathers. Basically, all of her outbursts are fully playing into his hands, and she just doesn’t seem to see that.

Oh and Lady Victoria Hervey’s IG? JFC. 😬😳
There is a difference between intelligence and common sense.

I'm wondering what information gives you the opinion that he "doesn’t sound like the most supportive of partners or fathers"?

Reactions: 1
Why does Elsie want to apologise? It was AE who took and posted the image.

I don't think I would want to be online in my knickers at the age of 8. She might get teased about it at school.

• Wow
Why does Elsie want to apologise? It was AE who took and posted the image.

I don't think I would want to be online in my knickers at the age of 8. She might get teased about it at school.
Well, Alice won't give a tit about that; she never took any notice of Ioan's protestations either. Any damage to her so-called nearest and dearest is worth it for the sweet dopamine of Likes.

• Heart
Random observation

since he is emotionally immature, a diagnosed narcissist, crap dad, horrible human…. Why wouldn’t she just shut up, note evidence, get shot of him and let her lawyers take him for as much as possible?
🤔
Warning Tattlers. Long rant ahead.
That would make sense wouldn’t it? But she herself has said that of the seven deadly sins she scores a ten on wrath. And she’s the narcissist so she wants to get even with him, punish him, and make other women afraid to go near him. She and her flying monkeys poke fun at his acting, his makeup use, his cosmetic procedures, his “bald spot,”and the things you mentioned. They do this to curry favor with AE. Or she instructs then to do it.

I honestly don’t think there’s anything the lawyers can get IG on legally. For starters they need to sell the house for financial considerations I’m sure. Like Welp said he can’t afford to keep up that house and buy another as well.

She can’t take him to the cleaners for “ghosting” her(because he had to) or working out of the country(because he had to) or for her raising them for half of their lives or however long alone”with a nanny”because she refused to leave them for more than a night or whatever without her or IG! So he had to do that as well! And the lawyers can’t get him for falling out of love with her either. Or agreeing to sign a prenup.

She’s getting “threats” from lawyers etc. because of her own damned willful behavior! Like leaning in to the call, trashing IG online, encouraging big E by saying she doesn’t have to visit if it’s not in the home. And the OFW is being used because she is super high conflict! He started out wanting to do a collaborative divorce which would have saved tons of money and I believe a much sweeter deal for AE. But no, she wasn’t having it.

He damn sure did her bidding cooperating with IVF and paying for it as well as taking care of her when she was on 2 months bedrest during their first pregnancy. I imagine she was pretty insufferable during the hormone therapy and the bedrest too. He just became s**t once he fell out of love and left her. That’s what he did wrong in AE’s eyes.
I’m not saying he’s an Angel “lol”but I don’t believe anything she says anymore. Except that’s she’s lost her mind.

Reactions: 13
Do any of you believe AE really didn’t know? She had to have known, or was and still is in complete denial. It just boggles the mind.
F2EDCC4B-DAD1-4587-A334-3AFEEF2F79D9.jpeg

Well, in fairness other than her rant last summer about him wanting her to close her twitter there werent really any signs in public that anything was going wrong until that point she mentioned. At least not anything that wasnt already the case before it (her being passive aggressive, him grumpy etc.). This is ultimately only something they know, although she recently specified it to things going wrong with him for 18 months, that would contradict her again.

I do believe her that she doesnt know why it went this far since they broke up. She is delusional enough to not see her own mistakes (in public for certain, but likely also in private judging by some of her comments)

Do any of you believe AE really didn’t know? She had to have known, or was and still is in complete denial. It just boggles the mind.View attachment 813516
They were together for almost 20 years (that's a really long time), married, 2 cute daughters - I would say the thought that he could ever leave her just didn't cross her mind. No matter how she behaved and he asked her to stop or limit her social media activities. All she saw was herself and her needs. That her husband, with whom she identified as one unit, would ever leave her was simply not an option. That he said he no longer loves her should have been a wake-up call. But obviously it wasn't. She is never guilty of anything and blames everyone else - now that he left her, she doesn't see that she could ever have done anything wrong. Everything is only his fault. Her friends on social media help her to maintain this attitude.
Just my interpretation. Only these two know the truth.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.