Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement on Twitter is practically non-existent. She’s lucky to get 20 likes on her posts. So I suspect it’s all about getting Ioan’s attention.
I only saw the info on the unconscious posts second hand. I did see the one about next of kin where she dissed his parents. Whether or not he agreed I’m sure he didn’t want it outed on Twitter.
Anyway, there’s the nanny and the 12 yr. old who should be more than capable of calling for help. Failing that she could get one of those things to wear that call for help. 😏

I just have to add that if a man didn’t want me anymore I wouldn’t let him know for one second that I gave a rat’s a**!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also find all her recent stuff about changing her next of kin (in case she’s “found unconscious” - she said this several times) extremely manipulative.

And I have no clue where the bestiality stuff has come from.

She’s massively misrepresenting Tattle.
Unconscious aka drunk? Or is it a reference to her driving skills? Or both??

I was wondering why she didn't put the nanny down as nok but maybe nanny will be unaffordable post divorce.

AE has a vivid imagination, when we're not into bestiality, we get off on the thought of her beating up IG. :LOL: :poop: 🤪

Yes she massively misrepresents Tattle just like she did with his fansite which she got shut down. That won't happen to Tattle though. :giggle:

Her engagement on Twitter is practically non-existent. She’s lucky to get 20 likes on her posts. So I suspect it’s all about getting Ioan’s attention.
Yes I imagine he lurks her account to see what she will say next. He knows enough to get his manager to send her a threatening letter.

Failing that she could get one of those things to wear that call for help. 😏
Oh yeah a pendant alarm. They are usually for the over 80s but it might be needed if she gets "unconscious" a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I follow her on twitter, to be honest she once wrote an article or gave an interview in a magazine and was talking about being a Brit in LA and I found it interesting so gave her a follow. Obviously I know who her husband is, wouldn’t describe myself as a fan but have watched a couple of things he has been in, haven’t really got an opinion on him other than he seems to be an ok actor.

Am on tattle because I loathe the influence culture for many reasons; exploitation and lack of privacy of children, lack of clarity around ads, societial pressure on vulnerable people to shop shop shop, filtering of photos to sell products and so on….

I hadn’t realised that this pair had a thread until AE decided to promote it all over twitter.
She really is not coming across well and someone needs to help her out, her tweets are really not doing her any favours.…and I was someone who followed her for her not her husband. Am shocked by her determination to take down tattle, it’s freedom of speech and I imagine in the LA circles she mixes in there is a lot worse said about people all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If her late night badly spelled tweets are anything to go, I would not be surprised if she drinks til she’s unconscious.
But I think she was insinuating something darker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just seen the next of kin posts. It’s obvious attention seeking. She says she wants somebody in the US because of the time difference. What about all the time IG spent filming in Australia? That’s a huge time difference. Also I’m pretty sure next of kin has to be a blood relative unless there are non?
She ought to be careful with these things she posts on social media about being found unconscious etc or she’ll end up losing custody altogether.

Reactions: 8
Just seen the next of kin posts. It’s obvious attention seeking. She says she wants somebody in the US because of the time difference. What about all the time IG spent filming in Australia? That’s a huge time difference.
She ought to be careful with these things she posts on social media about being found unconscious etc or she’ll end up losing custody altogether.
Makes you wonder how often she loses consciousness. 🤔 And why. 🤤🤪

• Haha
The latest is Tattlelife specializes in going after single mothers! 😆 And Tattlelife is going to call CPS on them/her.
Who said that AE? You?

• Haha
The latest is Tattlelife specializes in going after single mothers! 😆 And Tattlelife is going to call CPS on them/her.
Who said that AE? You?
She's not a single mother; they have a father in contact and who supports them, as Alice no way does or can.

• Heart
For the first time I’ve looked at her Twitter account and I’m blown away. She put someone’s post up from here and says “They change the way the world thinks of me”.
The world doesn’t think about you Alice because most people have never heard of you.
It’s just really sad.
I think it is a curse in some ways being so beautiful when you are younger then reaching 50 plus and can’t rely on those looks anymore plus not having any career to fall back on.
It’s a lesson for all women don’t let marriage define you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, single mom means living with the kids alone, she even called herself sometimes a single parent when they were married and he working overseas. Of course some define it differently though.

But yeah, she mentions it at every opportunity LOL

I do like that she was considering getting a 2nd dog today. Not bad for somebody who apparently lives in fear to get bankrupt

I also find all her recent stuff about changing her next of kin (in case she’s “found unconscious” - she said this several times) extremely manipulative. I don’t think it’s quite got the response she wanted, which is why she keeps repeating it.
And I have no clue where the bestiality stuff has come from.
She’s massively misrepresenting Tattle. She ought to see what some other gossip sites (I won’t name them) get up to.
now I want to direct her to one gossip site where people (not participating there myself btw) loved to talk about her amazing etsy shop when the divorce was announced. She'd explode LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I decided to post a link to this information on hacking, doxxing, etc. It’s all on forum business. 🥱

Well, single mom means living with the kids alone, she even called herself sometimes a single parent when they were married and he working overseas. Of course some define it differently though.

But yeah, she mentions it at every opportunity LOL

I do like that she was considering getting a 2nd dog today. Not bad for somebody who apparently lives in fear to get bankrupt

now I want to direct her to one gossip site where people (not participating there myself btw) loved to talk about her amazing etsy shop when the divorce was announced. She'd explode LOL
Inquiring minds want to know. 🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did she let her daughters lose with the diamanté and glue gun?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she let her daughters lose with the diamanté and glue gun?
Honestly her taste is very tacky in my opinion. But that’s the very least of her worries I realize.

Btw, this thread is now up to 104k.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly her taste is very tacky in my opinion. But that’s the very least of her worries I realize.

Btw, this thread is now up to 104k.
It's also extremely tacky to have a photo of her cuddled up to Ioan at some do as her profile picture. Talk about riding on his coat tails!

• Haha
  • Wow
Is Ioan/his lawyer on this thread? 😂
If they weren't they probably are now, thanks to her bio.

AE: My husband of 20 years had fucked me over and wants to split the family I've worked so hard for

Is that her way of saying he wants joint custody? No mention of the fact that he worked hard for that family too?

Also her Insta is as tacky as her designs. See attached.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So glad I found this thread. I have enjoyed reading all her ludicrous middle of the night tweets for a while now.

Initially I felt sorry for her, I thought perhaps IG had a younger version on the go and had just left her but clearly it is much deeper than that. He seems to have reached his limit with her nonsense- I sense that she is a control freak and wants everything her own way and lashes out if she doesn’t get it what she wants. Accusing him of paedophilia of all things!! She is awful! But I think his silence is more profound and more damaging to her reputation. I do worry about her state of mind and what she is capable of doing…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Accusing him of paedophilia of all things!! She is awful! But I think his silence is more profound and more damaging to her reputation. I do worry about her state of mind and what she is capable of doing…
Has he said anything at all?
When he left I too felt so sorry for her and suspected the worst of him. But her social media behaviour has shown such an erratic and at times vindictive personality - it must have been hard to live with that. If she was like that before the split.

And just such deeply odd things - a lovely photo of herself and daughters on IG which she then labels 'A vagina family. With no dicks in sight' 😬 Just who would think that was remotely appropriate?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.