Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that when I saw it. She’s saying such awful things about us and can’t see the issue with what she posts herself 🙄

Reactions: 6
Has he said anything at all?
There was the official statement (basically damage control) after she announced it on twitter (it was labelled as a joint announcement, but let's be real, the last bit makes it clear that it was his LOL)
'As you can imagine, this is an incredibly difficult time for our family and we remain committed to our children. Thank you for respecting our privacy.'
He was "caught" by paps a few days after she announced it and just said
'Look, as I said before, it's an extremely difficult time for the family, our thoughts are with our children obviously right now and I'd really respect a little bit of privacy right now, thank you.'
There were also his parents getting asked by the Daily Mail/the sun, I guess this technically counts too
'As a family you are aware of these things going on. I have spoken to Ioan and we are of course incredibly sad but I do not want to go into too much detail. We are very sad, particularly for our two granddaughters. It is just very sad, but these things do happen and marriages do end.'
“It is very sad and we are all very sorry it has happened, of course. But the children will come first whatever happens, that’s for sure.”
She had several long distance phone calls with her movie star son in recent days and would “love to see him”.
But Margaret said any chance of meeting in person had been dashed by the coronavirus pandemic.
She added: “He’s over there (US) and we’re here and because of Covid, there’s no chance of seeing him for the time being.”
Asked if there was “anyone else”, she replied; “No, no, no.”
She also said her son was coping with the pressure of the break-up, saying: “Yes, he’s alright.”
All this was basically the 2-3 days post announcing, since then absolutely nothing. Funny that she recently tried to take the moral high ground on this matter by claiming that unlike him she didnt speak to the tabloids :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
If they weren't they probably are now, thanks to her bio.

AE: My husband of 20 years had fucked me over and wants to split the family I've worked so hard for

Is that her way of saying he wants joint custody? No mention of the fact that he worked hard for that family too?

Also her Insta is as tacky as her designs. See attached.
She thinks they’re all hers and doesn’t want to share. She also gets less child support if they’re with him part time.
You would think she would appreciate a break from “raising them alone.”
She’s certifiably batshit crazy! 🤪

Has he said anything at all?
When he left I too felt so sorry for her and suspected the worst of him. But her social media behaviour has shown such an erratic and at times vindictive personality - it must have been hard to live with that. If she was like that before the split.

And just such deeply odd things - a lovely photo of herself and daughters on IG which she then labels 'A vagina family. With no dicks in sight' 😬 Just who would think that was remotely appropriate?
A complete looney tune!
This from the woman who was supposedly worried about her daughters future relationships with the opposite sex!
Hypocrisy at its finest.

We are now at 106k!

Reactions: 3
I see she’s posted a photo on Instagram for all her tattle friends, it’s quite a nice photo obviously photoshopped otherwise she needs to go and see the doctor about her legs, the are completely bent out of shape

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that when I saw it. She’s saying such awful things about us and can’t see the issue with what she posts herself 🙄
She is clueless and seems to lack introspection. She gives the air of superiority yet inside she’s probably deeply insecure.
Like others I honestly felt sorry for her until she began her online hate campaign against her ex and I found this site.
She needs serious counseling although I’m not sure that would change anything.
About the awful things she’s saying about us. Projection is something narcissists do.

I see she’s posted a photo on Instagram for all her tattle friends, it’s quite a nice photo obviously photoshopped otherwise she needs to go and see the doctor about her legs, the are completely bent out of shape
I haven’t seen it. She’s beginning to make me nauseated.

I saw the photo. Don't think it's photoshopped and her legs look good especially for a 53 year old. See we can be nice AE! Why can't you be?

Even the outfit is not bad except for the belt. I think that might be one of her creations.

Also, I never aspired to be 'normal' so that attempted insult doesn't work on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted them as a 'masturbatory' aid for Tattlers :sick:
Why is she so wierd?
Why is she obsessed with other people's genitals? Is that quite 'normal'?
Why does she plaster her children's faces all over social media?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She posted them as a 'masturbatory' aid for Tattlers :sick:
Why is she so wierd?
Why is she obsessed with other people's genitals? Is that quite 'normal'?
Why does she plaster her children's faces all over social media?
Just imagine if a man had posted a photo of himself and his sons aimed at his stbx”soon to be ex” and captioned it with penis family, no c**nts here!
Like I mentioned earlier she is batshit crazy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She thinks they’re all hers and doesn’t want to share. She also gets less child support if they’re with him part time.
You would think she would appreciate a break from “raising them alone.”
She’s certifiably batshit crazy! 🤪
tbh at this point I dunno what she wants. Sometimes she says that he"abandoned them", "chosed" to not see the eldest, that she is scared that he will cut them off just like her dad did, complains about him being so much away that they have essentially no father. But then she says things like that it's outrageous that they should spend a few days or a saturday with him, and that's not in their best interest (!) and that she is even backing (!!) the eldest to not see him at his home. It's kinda crazy that her followers (well, I guess they are her followers for a reason) react to all these statements the same although they are the polar opposite!

The most positive interpretation of that behavior - and I hope that's the reason - is that she may not want to end up in a scenario where any family feeling gets entirely lost, and they spend never anything together (xmas, birthdays, etc.). She might genuinely want a good relationship with him, as she indicated, but obviously this is hard during and often post-divorce because interests are very far apart. There are many families who manage this eventually, many who dont. However, if she tries to achieve this by forcing him (e.g. having the eldest not see him unless he does at their family home) it will backfire badly. This stuff tends to work out itself over time, no contact divorces are fairly common (and recommended), and many lead to succesful co-parenting in the end. But not if you add even more conflict to it, then indeed, the scenario that he and the kids become estranged will become more likely.

The negative interpretation is that she tries to punish him for leaving her over the parental alienation route and by the image wreck of a supposedly deadbeat father/abuser etc. basically just throw all negative things on the table, most will not question if something doesnt add up.

edit: this being Alice adds the third option that she simply doesnt know either. Just like she doesnt want to ruin his career but at the same time cant control her anger to not say anything that might (even if she deletes)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to make sexualised comments? It’s really unstable and concerning. She’s having some kind of breakdown. Poor old lamb

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
With how horrendous she is online you can only imagine what she must have been like to be in a relationship with. He obviously didn’t make the decision lightly and my goodness he is better off out of there.

The constant sexualisation of pretty much everything is very bizarre. I can only imagine that the few supporters she does have are like the people in the Facebook group who are obsessed with celebrities and get some kind of boost from having people in the public eye acknowledge them. I do wonder if people who have previously supported her have come here and took the time to read everything and now see that she has some serious issues. Ioan must be so embarrassed by all this, I’m certain it will have got back to him even if he isn’t reading it himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those are old photos. 🙄 I don't get it. What was the purpose of that Instagram post? I don't think anyone here (or anyone else on the planet) is envious of her. 🤣

tbh at this point I dunno what she wants. Sometimes she says that he"abandoned them", "chosed" to not see the eldest, that she is scared that he will cut them off just like her dad did, complains about him being so much away that they have essentially no father. But then she says things like that it's outrageous that they should spend a few days or a saturday with him, and that's not in their best interest (!) and that she is even backing (!!) the eldest to not see him at his home. It's kinda crazy that her followers (well, I guess they are her followers for a reason) react to all these statements the same although they are the polar opposite!

The most positive interpretation of that behavior - and I hope that's the reason - is that she may not want to end up in a scenario where any family feeling gets entirely lost, and they spend never anything together (xmas, birthdays, etc.). She might genuinely want a good relationship with him, as she indicated, but obviously this is hard during and often post-divorce because interests are very far apart. There are many families who manage this eventually, many who dont. However, if she tries to achieve this by forcing him (e.g. having the eldest not see him unless he does at their family home) it will backfire badly. This stuff tends to work out itself over time, no contact divorces are fairly common (and recommended), and many lead to succesful co-parenting in the end. But not if you add even more conflict to it, then indeed, the scenario that he and the kids become estranged will become more likely.

The negative interpretation is that she tries to punish him for leaving her over the parental alienation route and by the image wreck of a supposedly deadbeat father/abuser etc. basically just throw all negative things on the table, most will not question if something doesnt add up.
Right. "Throw everything out there and see what sticks." She's past the point of no return I believe. She's doing more damage to herself now than to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Those are old photos. 🙄 I don't get it. What was the purpose of that Instagram post? I don't think anyone here (or anyone else on the planet) is envious of her. 🤣

Right. "Throw everything out there and see what sticks." She's past the point of no return I believe. She's doing more damage to herself now than to him.
I thought they were old photos. Didn't she post them before saying how she wished she was as thin now as she is in them?

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to make sexualised comments? It’s really unstable and concerning. She’s having some kind of breakdown. Poor old lamb
I often feel that people throw insults based on what is predominant in their own thoughts. She, as is shown by the latest posts, has her thoughts revolving around genitals to an abnormal degree.

Alice, were I to masturbate over women (speaking personally only), it wouldn't be a washed-up middle-aged minor actress with excrably tacky taste, appalling behaviour, and totally batshit into the bargain. You should think yourself so lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve looked at her old posts on Instagram and even back in 2018 she was making very strange comments. It’s almost like she felt threatened that he would leave her even then?

• Sad
With how horrendous she is online you can only imagine what she must have been like to be in a relationship with. He obviously didn’t make the decision lightly and my goodness he is better off out of there.

The constant sexualisation of pretty much everything is very bizarre. I can only imagine that the few supporters she does have are like the people in the Facebook group who are obsessed with celebrities and get some kind of boost from having people in the public eye acknowledge them. I do wonder if people who have previously supported her have come here and took the time to read everything and now see that she has some serious issues. Ioan must be so embarrassed by all this, I’m certain it will have got back to him even if he isn’t reading it himself.
Everytime she o

Everytime she opens her mouth my sympathy for him grows. Whatever he may have done or not done he’s a saint to have stayed as long as he did in my opinion!

I’ve looked at her old posts on Instagram and even back in 2018 she was making very strange comments. It’s almost like she felt threatened that he would leave her even then?
You mean her thinly veiled insults at him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.