Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure we figured that she didnt said the first part, at least I dont remember it.

Anyway there is new stuff, not as reasonable as in the morning, but that's the usual

I remember a quote from her on the day he filed for divorce where her kid said something along the lines of "does that mean EVEN MORE fighting?" (which btw gives you a good reason why he refuses to go to their place now). Kids dont care if parents talk to each other if it brings grief, they hate it. And I bet you if they did begged him to talk to her it's because they know that this is what their mom wants, and because they are naive enough to think that they could work it out that way.

Color me shocked. Of course she doesnt like stuff where she can't delete away all her BS

I mean she started tweeting about the breakdown of their marriage last september, dropped many hints after this, then had a whole breakdown after xmas. Then after she announced it a month later she still made it obvious that she will fight for him while simultanously saying the worst things about him. When people who were nice until then go away "hatefully" it's usually because their partner don't let them otherwise. I'm not saying that this is what definitely happened here, but it has all the hallmarks of it.

I mean leaving aside that in different posts she said he had been terrible for years and she should have left him earlier (but she is contradicting herself on that particular point frequently anyway), this kinda also contradicts her whole point about it being out of the blue (again), given that it was only a year ago when he actually revealed to her that he didnt love her.

I wish his next girlfriend all the luck in the world, this was so obvious.

So it's okay to rubbish a system she doesnt want to use on the basis that it's bad if not liked by both, but the same doesnt apply to him not wanting a direct confrontation?

You know, he can't win here. If he would talk to her she would claim he is harassing her. He is silent and it's bullying and abuse too 🙃
The thing about telling the younger kid that he might come back is obviously terrible if true, but wasnt that "if she behaved" part about Xmas last time?

yeah, why?

that thing is called parental allienation (even when it's not). I actually know of cases where this was argued on based on social media posts and custody lost. She has to take this more seriously.

So that actually means that she was lying a few weeks ago when she said that she can't contact him because he cut off all contact? If the wizard was imposed 9 months ago? How are we supposed to believe her anything?

Sadly divorces are expensive, especially if somebody drags it so much into the public like her, even before he even filed, which will cause lawyers to get involved in order to limit the damage. It's not a good thing to spend this much money, but usually this takes two to tango. And given what she has posted she seems to have pretty outlandish expectations in many points too, which doesnt make it easier. I'm in no way defending him for spending a lot, but I dont think that this will have a good end if she doesnt accept that she may have played a role as to why it turned the way it did.

If this is her not hating him. God, imagine actually being hated by her.

I'm a bit tired of pointing out the obvious as to why it may have come to this, but hey.

that's a good thing, no?

civil....haha

Good advices are not welcome

kids also suffer if parents stay together despite being unhappy

didnt she said the other day that it looks like she wont spend xmas with the kids?
okay, I was gonna try and express some pity towards her but after reading this, no bleeping way. “we abused women have to stick together” she’s comparing her situation to a woman who said her ex tried to MURDER HER???

Reactions: 13
I also like this thread name:

“Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered

Golden idea, @MarkC1387 🥲

This is just word-puke, it doesn’t matter at all, but we all know this behavior didn’t just blossom overnight. She has always been this damn way. I’d bet my stone-walled, gold-towered palace in Narnia on it if I had one. (I shall have one someday.)

And I’ve said this a thousand times before, but I FEEL for IG. She’s talking him up as this cold-hearted animal…but I get the hunch he just started out as a sheltered boy, adored and uplifted particularly by his mama, who wanted a successful career and a little Welsh home with a good family. And he wound up being blessed with some of those things! Hoorah!

But I also think that over the years, Hollywood jaded him just a tad, as Hollywood (and the movie industry) are infamous for doing. And I do think AE sometimes aided in that not-so-great transformation—even just a little, among the times she did right by him and loved him. Maybe y’all would disagree, and I completely understand & respect your perspectives if you do.

But again, I do feel for him. It sounds like he spent quite a bit of their 20 years together under her thumb, or standing behind her as she ripped on fans in IOL via fake accounts (that “She has Ioan inside her every night!!!” comment was so repulsively smug, I gag when I read it). He isn’t some certain victim throughout his entire life, but I wonder if his upbringing and maybe a lil sheltered-boy naïveté (dude was a late bloomer, remember) led him into things he probably should have thought harder about. Someone said in here that this train wreck has absolutely impacted him, and I agree. We may not see it, but you CANNOT turn your head away from tit this bad. I hope he hangs on, TIGHT. Pissing off AE is clearly like taunting a bull in a rodeo ring.

I don’t know what I’m saying except this is really, really pitiful, this situation. She’s digging SUCH a deep hole, for herself AND him. This madness is certainly impacting her babies, and I feel we all foresee this getting worse with time. Maybe not having been divorced (nor married—lol no one wants to deal with my ridiculous chaos) I don’t understand how deep these wounds run…? Those of y’all in here who’ve been divorced or ended relationships know the initial pain far better than I ever could. But there are better, healthier, more helpful ways to sooth those wounds than to cyber-cut people’s throats, accuse the participants in this thread of having bestial impulses and being Trump supporters and envying her (not-very-good-right-now) life and coming after her babies, threatening to doxx us, and slamming IG so damn hard that she’s an hour away from releasing an iTunes album about it and knocking Taylor Swift off the Top 10 list.

I mean, Mother Mary on a tire swing, CALM DOWN ALICE. 🍕🎷 Have some pizza, play a saxophone. Just don’t do this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We all know Alice reads here, but I wonder if Ioan has got wind of it, and he's been looking too?

Reactions: 9
I also like this thread name:

“Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered

Golden idea, @MarkC1387 🥲

This is just word-puke, it doesn’t matter at all, but we all know this behavior didn’t just blossom overnight. She has always been this damn way. I’d bet my stone-walled, gold-towered palace in Narnia on it if I had one. (I shall have one someday.)

And I’ve said this a thousand times before, but I FEEL for IG. She’s talking him up as this cold-hearted animal…but I get the hunch he just started out as a sheltered boy, adored and uplifted particularly by his mama, who wanted a successful career and a little Welsh home with a good family. And he wound up being blessed with some of those things! Hoorah!

But I also think that over the years, Hollywood jaded him just a tad, as Hollywood (and the movie industry) are infamous for doing. And I do think AE sometimes aided in that not-so-great transformation—even just a little, among the times she did right by him and loved him. Maybe y’all would disagree, and I completely understand & respect your perspectives if you do.

But again, I do feel for him. It sounds like he spent quite a bit of their 20 years together under her thumb, or standing behind her as she ripped on fans in IOL via fake accounts (that “She has Ioan inside her every night!!!” comment was so repulsively smug, I gag when I read it). He isn’t some certain victim throughout his entire life, but I wonder if his upbringing and maybe a lil sheltered-boy naïveté (dude was a late bloomer, remember) led him into things he probably should have thought harder about. Someone said in here that this train wreck has absolutely impacted him, and I agree. We may not see it, but you CANNOT turn your head away from tit this bad. I hope he hangs on, TIGHT. Pissing off AE is clearly like taunting a bull in a rodeo ring.

I don’t know what I’m saying except this is really, really pitiful, this situation. She’s digging SUCH a deep hole, for herself AND him. This madness is certainly impacting her babies, and I feel we all foresee this getting worse with time. Maybe not having been divorced (nor married—lol no one wants to deal with my ridiculous chaos) I don’t understand how deep these wounds run…? Those of y’all in here who’ve been divorced or ended relationships know the initial pain far better than I ever could. But there are better, healthier, more helpful ways to sooth those wounds than to cyber-cut people’s throats, accuse the participants in this thread of having bestial impulses and being Trump supporters and envying her (not-very-good-right-now) life and coming after her babies, threatening to doxx us, and slamming IG so damn hard that she’s an hour away from releasing an iTunes album about it and knocking Taylor Swift off the Top 10 list.

I mean, Mother Mary on a tire swing, CALM DOWN ALICE. 🍕🎷 Have some pizza, play a saxophone. Just don’t do this!!
I think I love you! 💜🤣 I've been pretty pissed but the big cackle I just had cheered me up!

We all know Alice reads here, but I wonder if Ioan has got wind of it, and he's been looking too?
I think he's probably too smart for that. Hopefully self-preservation will keep him from letting curiosity overcome him. Even though what said here has been mostly supportive of him, I still think it would be too depressing to read and would be a distraction or impede his focus on work. Maybe he will when the divorce is over. But then again, ya never know. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope he is or his lawyer and have been able to screen shot everything she put out on Twitter that was later deleted.

Reactions: 7
Oooh Alice is in this thread ….

The ego is a strange thing, considering a woman is claiming abuse of sorts - why not take that abusers name out of your profiles ?

But we know you couldn’t do that because then no one at all would know who you are ?

To me, it seems like because he left her (HOW VERY DARE HIM) and she cannot handle that he did and will rue the day he did ….

Sometimes in situation a bit of self reflection is needed (as is preservation, but AE doesn’t possess either) but when you have such an ego, you can’t always get out of your own way. The people who are suffering most are the kids, and taking to social media to play poor me continuously again is telling. If you taking your personal business to an open public forum, then what is said behind closed doors.

I hope she gets off social media and deals with this privately - for the kids & to be honest herself.

Reactions: 12
Well-said. 👍🏽 What's the "making the kids hope" mean? I probably missed something in the midst of my frustrated fury. 😂
She mentioned that Elsie doesnt allow her to say the divorce word because Dad told her that it isnt happening. And last night she claimed that he told Elsie that he might come back if she behaves. though last time she said this about Christmas (while another time she said that she is set to spend Christmas without the kids and that this scares her, seriously, man, get the freaking story straight)

I believe that IG is not a saint but neither do I believe a single sentence she says. She has attacked people without reason in the past and I see the same behavior now - only that she is now targeting the ex-husband and not some other family member or stranger. Love and hate are close together. And it gets worse if you add in mental health issues. Poor Ioan, since I sincerely think that he didn't see that coming. In the first few years he was "love-blind", although even then there were indications of her true character.
Oh I agree fully. She is showing the exact same pattern as with all her other (online) victims before. Just saying that I do wonder whether she realizes the magnitute of her accusations.

okay, I was gonna try and express some pity towards her but after reading this, no bleeping way. “we abused women have to stick together” she’s comparing her situation to a woman who said her ex tried to MURDER HER???
it's like that other time where she compared him leaving her to a woman who actually lost her husband (as in, he died)

nah, unlike her he doesnt have the time for this and he probably doesnt care

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whew! Poor poor poor IG and his daughters. To everyone bringing the receipts and the insightful and interesting comments I bow down to you all.

To AE if you’re reading here. Try getting your head out of your own ass and take a good look in the mirror! Put your girls first! It’s your most important job, especially now. You get great advice but you won’t listen because you can’t be wrong.
Yes, you can. You are dead wrong. Do you actually believe that everyone is as gullible as your flying monkeys?

No. The OFW is nothing sinister or bad. You hate it because you can’t rage on it. And I don’t believe your flying monkeys who say you put your pain on Sm to help other women in your situation. You could do that by starting an online support group. Plus, you generally reply with an I’m sorry and a heart emoji and that’s it.

Other people can see your character for what it is. You’re a complete embarrassment to yourself and those you profess to love. The best thing you could ever do would be to move forward and stop stonewalling.

• Heart
It makes you wonder how difficult she is that he will only communicate with her through Wizard. Very sad state of affairs but she must be unbearable! I feel sad that she hijacked her daughters FaceTime with her dad 😞 she needs to know there is a time and a place and that boundaries need to be set. It’s incredibly damaging to the children doing what she did. And all the sympathy tweets to her are utterly baffling and cements her thoughts that she thinks she’s in the right. She isn’t - regardless of her hurt and pain over the divorce she needs to separate that from the girls and put their needs first. She thinks that having parents live separately is damaging but I can tell you it’s more damaging for unhappy parents to stay together.

He is trying to move on and she really needs to do the same.

Reactions: 12
don’t understand her saying one day he was my best friend, winning lottery ticket, & has has no idea why he left, then saying he’s a mental torturer? When did he mentally torture her if they were “blissful” for 20 years, he “left out of the blue,” & hasn’t spoken to her since? By telling her he didn’t love her then taking awhile before actually leaving? She said for awhile it was yes/no/maybe but then that contradicts her “he hasn’t given me a reason, he told me at the door and then left never to have a chat with me about it since” story.

I guess “ghosting” her might be dickish but it seems he wanted to be amicable at first and she ruined that by going off online all the time!

We all know they had problems before he left too because she tweeted about it. Someone said a few posts back one of the girls even referenced the fighting. Just so strange she acts like none of it happened sometimes and acts clueless. Does she forget? She in denial? Trying to manipulative the narrative? I really don’t know. She keeps saying she’s desperate and that’s why she shares but how will sharing help? Just going to push him away even more and potentially be used against her which in what she seems to feel is a losing battle already is foolish! The echo chamber of strangers isn’t worth it imo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The irony about all this is that Alice is only creating more sympathy for Ioan. She’s doing a terrible job of currying it for herself. She’s in her own little echo chamber and is doing far more damage to herself than anyone. Most people are rubber-necking in mock concern. Who needs the theatre when Alice is centre stage, eh?

No sympathy for her in the daily fail comments section either. She really is damaging herself and her kids in the process

Reactions: 5
The irony about all this is that Alice is only creating more sympathy for Ioan. She’s doing a terrible job of currying it for herself. She’s in her own little echo chamber and is doing far more damage to herself than anyone. Most people are rubber-necking in mock concern. Who needs the theatre when Alice is centre stage, eh?
It's bizarre. I'm only here because I happened across the thread and was curious about why it was active.

For all we know, he could be a gigantic hole who treated her badly for years but because he's staying silent and below the radar while she rants online, she's the one coming across badly.

I really wish she had someone to advise her to maintain her dignity and that she took that advice but I get the impression she takes her twitter audience very seriously and they seem to egg her on, whether it's through actual support or just revelling in the drama is the question.

Reactions: 9
oh boy. here we go again...

AE: I don't know how we got to this awful point. I don't hate him. But he definitely hates me. Nobody saw it coming. Least of all me.

That's funny cos I know how it got to this point. Just check your socials.

AE: If only he knew how hard he was making it for me and th girls...

Divorce is always hard, especially if there are kids and especially for the one being dumped. Life sucks sometimes, deal with it.

AE: I never agreed to using the wizard. It was imposed on me. He would never go to court - there is too much he's done that people don't know about. Court is public. I did lean in for a second. There are so many things falling apart here in the house that only he knows how to fix. Also I wanted his thoughts on elsie's progress. I spoke for 1 minute out of his 30 minutes with Elsie. I don't know what the duck I have done wrong.

You didn't use the wizard, that's what, as agreed.

AE: Yes, he does have NPD. (Although undiagnosed, because I don't think his 'people' agree with getting diagnoses. But well spotted.

Hmmm, do AE's people also not agree with getting her diagnosed?

AE: They won't read it when they're older. They know it and read it now

And I am sure they hear it too constantly. That's why it doesn't matter to AE if they read it too.

AE: They are Begging him to talk to me and to come back for Christmas and I know he won't...

I personally think AE is using the kids to try and manipulate IG. A mature parent would explain to the kids that it's better if the parents talk thru the wizard and don't spend Xmas together.

AE: We abused women need to stick together.

FFS! Leaving a marriage doesn't constitute abuse.

AE: Kids do NOT SUFFER because of public gossip! Certainly not Gen Z for whom ALL is public gossip. Kids suffer when their parents LEAVE HOME and deprive them of a proper family. Privacy only protects the bully my kids are fine. They are upset that their father has left and ruined their family.

And kids suffer more when the divorce turns acrimonious and the mother badmouths the dad for ruining the family.

AE: What they want is the Dad they've grown up with. But that's not possible.

They still can do. Just not under the same roof as you.

AE: Man- $500 per email. $500 to send the email to the opposing counsel, $500 for that counsel to forward the email to their client. OR... the divorcing couple could JUST AGREE to work stuff out themselves!

Yes, I thought the latter was what collaborative divorces was all about. They have a mediator too. Don't complain about him wasting money on lawyers when you are dragging this divorce out and not compromising.

AE: Lawyers in LA charge $600 for phone call. And they rally don't want to hear your tit.

Wonder why? I guess ranting on twitter is certainly a lot cheaper lol

AE: I have three attorneys, a therapist and a divorce coach. I'm running out of money to pay for them.

Why does she need 3 attorneys?? And he is the one wasting money?

AE: He has lost all the money saved for our kids future.

Well at least he is still earning. Unlike AE.

AE: Losing custody of my children because I am desperate enough to share the constant hate I get from him seems like a very odd reason to take kids from their mother and put them in a home.

This is truly vile. If the children are reading this (and they will talk to each other even if Elsie isn't reading it), what a way to traumatize them. The obvious outcome is joint custody NOT putting them in a children' home.

AE: A year ago this would have been anathema to me. But the stealth bullying hasn't stopped, the threats, the refusal to pick up his stuff, to speak to me, to come to the house. He's told Elsie if she behaved well he 'might come back". She still hopes + it breaks me

I wonder if IG when faced with Elsie begging him to come back didn't relent and say he might just to make the kid feel better in the moment. When faced with an upset kid, parents can do that so I can't be too harsh about that.

AE: I did my fair share of crying, screaming, accusing. I begged and begged for at least some sort of running discussion, for the kids sake. That's my way of reacting to such a life-changing event. So he ghosted me. I have been ghosted for almost 10 months now. I can understand his feelings changed. What I don't understand is why he chose to do it in such a hateful way.

Er, the crying, screaming, accusing might have led to him refusing to speak to you. BTW, you were not ghosted or No Contacted. He is willing to communicate via the wizard. It's just too bad she doesn't like it.

That's all for now.

PS I think IG has probably looked on here. It's certainly less toxic than her twitter feed and the FM enablers. Plus we keep the receipts, a bit like the wizard. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It makes you wonder how difficult she is that he will only communicate with her through Wizard. Very sad state of affairs but she must be unbearable! I feel sad that she hijacked her daughters FaceTime with her dad 😞 she needs to know there is a time and a place and that boundaries need to be set. It’s incredibly damaging to the children doing what she did. And all the sympathy tweets to her are utterly baffling and cements her thoughts that she thinks she’s in the right. She isn’t - regardless of her hurt and pain over the divorce she needs to separate that from the girls and put their needs first. She thinks that having parents live separately is damaging but I can tell you it’s more damaging for unhappy parents to stay together.

He is trying to move on and she really needs to do the same.
AE wouldn’t know a boundary if it was shoved in her face on a silver platter wrapped in a solid gold diamond encrusted bow!

• Haha
For all we know, he could be a gigantic hole who treated her badly for years but because he's staying silent and below the radar while she rants online, she's the one coming across badly.
As I watched both of them over many years I doubt that he's the "hole" here. She always used to be the very outgoing one, posting their entire private life on social media and showing the full range of her temperament and mood swings (including many attacks on random people in social media) - while I had the feeling that all he wanted was having his peace and quiet at home. Every time she complaint about his anti-social media attitude, I thought "well, he's simply a typical man, who doesn't like discussions and avoids any confrontation where possible". He always behaved that way - only now, that her rant appears so overwhelming, it becomes much more obvious that he is the much calmer, private part of the two. But that's not a new development and has been always the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As I watched both of them over many years I doubt that he's the "hole" here. She always used to be the very outgoing one, posting their entire private life on social media and showing the full range of her temperament and mood swings (including many attacks on random people in social media) - while I had the feeling that all he wanted was having his peace and quiet at home. Every time she complaint about his anti-social media attitude, I thought "well, he's simply a typical man, who doesn't like discussions and avoids any confrontation where possible". He always behaved that way - only now, that her rant appears so overwhelming, it becomes much more obvious that he is the much calmer, private part of the two. But that's not a new development and has been always the case.
Oh I absolutely agree with you, I was just trying to highlight how much she's shot herself in the foot with her rage tweeting.

Reactions: 7
don’t understand her saying one day he was my best friend, winning lottery ticket, & has has no idea why he left, then saying he’s a mental torturer? When did he mentally torture her if they were “blissful” for 20 years, he “left out of the blue,” & hasn’t spoken to her since? By telling her he didn’t love her then taking awhile before actually leaving? She said for awhile it was yes/no/maybe but then that contradicts her “he hasn’t given me a reason, he told me at the door and then left never to have a chat with me about it since” story.

I guess “ghosting” her might be dickish but it seems he wanted to be amicable at first and she ruined that by going off online all the time!

We all know they had problems before he left too because she tweeted about it. Someone said a few posts back one of the girls even referenced the fighting. Just so strange she acts like none of it happened sometimes and acts clueless. Does she forget? She in denial? Trying to manipulative the narrative? I really don’t know. She keeps saying she’s desperate and that’s why she shares but how will sharing help? Just going to push him away even more and potentially be used against her which in what she seems to feel is a losing battle already is foolish! The echo chamber of strangers isn’t worth it imo
when people get divorced they sometimes see everything as abuse. Whether it's him not immediately breaking up with her after admitting that he fell out of love, him finally breaking up, him moving out, him filing for divorce, him going no contact, him leaving his stuff at his (yes, it's not your house alone, Alice) home, him enjoying himself without her, him not tearing apart the prenup she signed, him defending himself against her SM diarrhea over legal means, him writing a perfectly reasonable mail and so on. I actually know of a couple where the husband made a nice dinner for his wife while they were in a crisis and she took this the wrong way too! No matter what you do it's bad. Maybe some of those things were intended to hurt her, this is something that happens in divorces, especially if the other party was hurtful too (which she was, alone on SM, probably then also irl), but perception and intention differs greatly, which is exactly why you should ALWAYS question what people claim about their seperation, no matter how close you think you are. By any means cheer her up, but dont encourage even more hate between the couple, at least if kids are involved. That's just plain irresponsible and it makes me furious that these people paint themselves as defenders of women rights.

As for her contradictions in general: She just takes the story that fits to her current narrative/sentiment tbh. Whether it's him being for years terrible and she should have left him earlier, him being always terrible but she only realized in hindsight, or him being suddenly terrible when he broke up after being the perfect husband for 20 years. Her followers will never question it anyway. I mean maybe she isnt even doing this intentionally and just is confused herself, but this is yet again another reason why you should always take things that are said by a divorcee with a pinch of salt.

AE: A year ago this would have been anathema to me. But the stealth bullying hasn't stopped, the threats, the refusal to pick up his stuff, to speak to me, to come to the house. He's told Elsie if she behaved well he 'might come back". She still hopes + it breaks me

I wonder if IG when faced with Elsie begging him to come back didn't relent and say he might just to make the kid feel better in the moment. When faced with an upset kid, parents can do that so I can't be too harsh about that.
that's likely but still not good

AE: Man- $500 per email. $500 to send the email to the opposing counsel, $500 for that counsel to forward the email to their client. OR... the divorcing couple could JUST AGREE to work stuff out themselves!

Yes, I thought the latter was what collaborative divorces was all about. They have a mediator too. Don't complain about him wasting money on lawyers when you are dragging this divorce out and not compromising.
Right?!

Remember how Alice said back in march that she doesnt care what they agree on child custody, she doesnt have to stick with it if the court says nothing. What a load of BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 A wizard email a day, keeps the Daily Mail away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
oh boy. here we go again...

AE: I don't know how we got to this awful point. I don't hate him. But he definitely hates me. Nobody saw it coming. Least of all me.

That's funny cos I know how it got to this point. Just check your socials.

AE: If only he knew how hard he was making it for me and th girls...

Divorce is always hard, especially if there are kids and especially for the one being dumped. Life sucks sometimes, deal with it.

AE: I never agreed to using the wizard. It was imposed on me. He would never go to court - there is too much he's done that people don't know about. Court is public. I did lean in for a second. There are so many things falling apart here in the house that only he knows how to fix. Also I wanted his thoughts on elsie's progress. I spoke for 1 minute out of his 30 minutes with Elsie. I don't know what the duck I have done wrong.

You didn't use the wizard, that's what, as agreed.

AE: Yes, he does have NPD. (Although undiagnosed, because I don't think his 'people' agree with getting diagnoses. But well spotted.

Hmmm, do AE's people also not agree with getting her diagnosed?

AE: They won't read it when they're older. They know it and read it now

And I am sure they hear it too constantly. That's why it doesn't matter to AE if they read it too.

AE: They are Begging him to talk to me and to come back for Christmas and I know he won't...

I personally think AE is using the kids to try and manipulate IG. A mature parent would explain to the kids that it's better if the parents talk thru the wizard and don't spend Xmas together.

AE: We abused women need to stick together.

FFS! Leaving a marriage doesn't constitute abuse.

AE: Kids do NOT SUFFER because of public gossip! Certainly not Gen Z for whom ALL is public gossip. Kids suffer when their parents LEAVE HOME and deprive them of a proper family. Privacy only protects the bully my kids are fine. They are upset that their father has left and ruined their family.

And kids suffer more when the divorce turns acrimonious and the mother badmouths the dad for ruining the family.

AE: What they want is the Dad they've grown up with. But that's not possible.

They still can do. Just not under the same roof as you.

AE: Lawyers in LA charge $600 for phone call. And they rally don't want to hear your tit.

Wonder why? I guess ranting on twitter is certainly a lot cheaper lol

AE: I have three attorneys, a therapist and a divorce coach. I'm running out of money to pay for them.

Why does she need 3 attorneys?? And he is the one wasting money?

AE: He has lost all the money saved for our kids future.

Well at least he is still earning. Unlike AE.

AE: Losing custody of my children because I am desperate enough to share the constant hate I get from him seems like a very odd reason to take kids from their mother and put them in a home.

This is truly vile. If the children are reading this (and they will talk to each other even if Elsie isn't reading it), what a way to traumatize them. The obvious outcome is joint custody NOT putting them in a children' home.

AE: I did my fair share of crying, screaming, accusing. I begged and begged for at least some sort of running discussion, for the kids sake. That's my way of reacting to such a life-changing event. So he ghosted me. I have been ghosted for almost 10 months now. I can understand his feelings changed. What I don't understand is why he chose to do it in such a hateful way.

Er, the crying, screaming, accusing might have led to him refusing to speak to you. BTW, you were not ghosted or No Contacted. He is willing to communicate via the wizard. It's just too bad she doesn't like it.

That's all for now.

PS I think IG has probably looked on here. It's certainly less toxic than her twitter feed and the FM enablers. Plus we keep the receipts, a bit like the wizard. 😎
Well done! I love the point by point. I think those things but can't get them organized in my brain. 😂 I know its got to be very therapeutic for you to get it out. I'm envious. 😆

What is NPD? Narnia Police Department? 🤣

Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 A wizard email a day, keeps the Daily Mail away!
Oooo that one's good too! 👍🏽

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.