Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of huns, I think we have found Alice's new job as an MLM hun. LulaRoe have some terrible leggings for her to sell šŸ¤£. I recommend LulaRich (documentary, think it's on Prime) as an insight into MLMs, it is eye opening.
watching now, thanks for the tip! love a good docu.

Reactions: 1
Could the cocaine story (although I think itā€™s fiction) be the reason he stayed as long? He knows sheā€™d spill her guts as soon as he left her. Imagine living with her? No wonder he waited so long to propose and only after an ultimatum.
Makes you wonder what the ultimatum was

Reactions: 3
Remember when I announced a few weeks back that Alice let slip he did something illegal and I assumed Pot (I said pot but meant drugs in general didnā€™t want to put a bad drug to his name at the time). Now thatā€™s out. What more can come out? Apart from the orgies I have made up from her 19 century French novels tweet. She must be running low on stories right.

I would think IG is definitely suffering panic attacks and mental torture. Good I am for him.
Donā€™t worry. Sheā€™ll start looking for new plots in horror movies or Victorian novels. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IG said that his maturing looks are getting him parts for villainous characters as he ages. The cocaine suspicion actually feeds into that - makes you think he has an edge and that the pretty boy has long gone. It might help get him parts.

Makes you wonder what the ultimatum was
It was put a ring on it or we will split.

Reactions: 12
I find it strange that Ioan, the closet drug lord, would insist on discussing his Mum:)
This also means Alice's abuse of his mum was constant. I doubt it'd be such a huge issue if Alice only badmouthed Margaret once or twice.

I wonder what kind of e-mails she sent his folks now. Was she trying to play the victim, or couldn't get out of her own skin and blamed them (especially his mum) for this new development?

• Sad
  • Wow
This also means Alice's abuse of his mum was constant. I doubt it'd be such a huge issue if Alice only badmouthed Margaret once or twice.

I wonder what kind of e-mails she sent his folks now. Was she trying to play the victim, or couldn't get out of her own skin and blamed them (especially his mum) for this new development?
She also mentioned once that after she sent her father a angry email he and the wife took this as a proof for her being the problem. I can see a consistent theme in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean, maybe his mother but why on earth should he listen to fans? They donā€™t know him and he doesnā€™t know them.
None of us know them but it doesn't stop us seeing what is going on. Unless we're FMs of course. :ROFLMAO:

If lots of people were saying my fiancee is a nutjob, I would take that seriously. He didn't of course. šŸ„“

As for his career, I hope all this publicity works in his favour. It's certainly a way to remind people who he is. As for Malice, she would be lucky to get a job in Home Depot at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She also mentioned once that after she sent her father a angry email he and the wife took this as a proof for her being the problem. I can see a consistent theme in there.
So Alice should really refrain from using e-mails as well, not just SM. :D

Reactions: 10
None of us know them but it doesn't stop us seeing what is going on. Unless we're FMs of course. :ROFLMAO:

If lots of people were saying my fiancee is a nutjob, I would take that seriously. He didn't of course. šŸ„“

As for his career, I hope all this publicity works in his favour. It's certainly a way to remind people who he is. As for Malice, she would be lucky to get a job in Home Depot at this rate.
Sure Iā€™d listen if it was lots of people I knew, who had met the fiancĆ©. But not strangers online whoā€™d met neither of us. Thatā€™s all I meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like she has severe emotional issues she canā€™t control, she lashes out at everyone parents, in laws, Ioan, Twitter users. no one is right but her and she will say what ever she sees fit as she has freedom of speech. She has no insight into consequences at all. She lacks respect and all she sees is what she perceives others have done wrong. She needs to do a course on self reflection. Understanding why sheā€™s thinks the way she does. Analyse her emotions and where they come from.

Reactions: 13
my recollection from back then is that everyone - not only his fans - were amazed that he is marrying her and everyone was predicting an ungly divorce (granted, most thought it would be much sooner). He has only himself to blame: only an idiot misses this many red flags.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Can you imagine Alice working at Home Depot or anywhere as a matter of fact? Sheā€™d fight with everyone! Colleagues, managers, clients and post it on SM pretending to be the victim. Only a lunatic would hire her!

Reactions: 15
my recollection from back then is that everyone - not only his fans - were amazed that he is marrying her and everyone was predicting an ungly divorce (granted, most thought it would be much sooner). He has only himself to blame: only an idiot misses this many red flags.
Really, like who?

Tldr/recap
An actual lawyer gave her some sage advice, the FMā€™s tried to doxx her, inadvertently proved she was in fact a lawyer but didnā€™t dirty delete a thing.

AE went off, throwing accusations about drug use on the set of Harrow and IG, also dropped herself in it too.
She embarrassingly confused property advice for cocaine use in GC and backpedaled and deleted the offending tweets.

IG is back in LA but not spoken to her, why would he even want to?

Everyone that criticises AE is BW on a sock account, thatā€™s never changed.

AE is a leading lazy dontcha know?

(Thatā€™s a typo but it works)
I'm sitting here snorting away to myself reading this recap. Alice was a special level of crazy during that last thread.

Reactions: 5
I think he likes to please, his parents are religious and would expect him to marry settle down and start a family. She pressured him and so agreed reluctantly. She was probably a lot of fun then. She was Very beautiful and where he was reserved she basically wasnā€™t.
I can kind of see why he gave in and did it.
Letā€™s face it we are all a bit naive

Can you imagine Alice working at Home Depot or anywhere as a matter of fact? Sheā€™d fight with everyone! Colleagues, managers, clients and post it on SM pretending to be the victim. Only a lunatic would hire her!
I think sheā€™d last a day in customer service šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.