Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very confusing for a lot of people. She was obviously a pretty but jealous loon and he was under her thumb. Maybe she's ace in the bed or something? :sick:

He had other options. She was also 39 when he finally married her, after a 7 year courtship. Strange considering they both wanted kids so much. I am personally surprised she didn't give him the ultimatum sooner. After all she is not the patient type, as she said herself.

He was an idiot. I am sure he sees that now 20 years later.
They clearly both bought into the idea of bringing out the best in each other. Many fiery relationships are built on this concept 😂 that the sensible one will calm the loud one and the loud one will give the quiet one confidence. She was also very attractive and he clearly felt gawky and awkward.

For many years this dynamic seemed to work but I agree with whoever posted that IG is probably only gaining confidence in his work in the last few years, because he is ageing really well and able to access more meaty roles. Good looking relatively fit men in their late 40’s and early 50’s are actually well regarded, sadly she has not had the same fortune and as this shifted, she lost her position as the attractive more outgoing part of the couple.

Reactions: 20
It was the general tone. Just like now here on tattle or wherever else not only his fans (how many are here really?) were side eyeing her on boards. I recall quite sarcastic takes on them in gossip magazines at the time too. That the mother wasnt supportive of this is something Alice only revealed about 5 years ago on twitter I think.

I always saw them as star crossed lovers, I think that's one reason why it lasted this long. In a way it's ironic that they broke apart after some years where they build up the reputation of a strong Hollywood marriage, even most of his (new) fans were supportive.
Oh I see! I thought you meant people who knew the two of them and I was thinking that friends of his had said things at the time or something. But if they had I imagine Alice would still be waging war against whoever it was!

Reactions: 4
I believe that many of her posts are veiled threats to Ioan.
AE is letting IG know that she’s writing a book, more revelations to come….

The posting of the door was another one. AE didn’t really need advice on fixing the door, again I felt it was a threat to IG - something happened that resulted in the door being damaged that she was threatening to expose.
Yes, so is the heading on her Twitter account. That is a direct message to her Baby Angel.

I will survive. I will never give up, whatever you throw at me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I believe that many of her posts are veiled threats to Ioan.
AE is letting IG know that she’s writing a book, more revelations to come….

The posting of the door was another one. AE didn’t really need advice on fixing the door, again I felt it was a threat to IG - something happened that resulted in the door being damaged that she was threatening to expose.
Good point

Reactions: 4
I’d also love to know what his parents think.
And Gloria. And any former friends.
AE seems to have few real life friends despite being in LA for so many years. Not aware of any celebs from her glittering career defending her? She's estranged from her father & his wife who she recently called a skank/bogan/toad. Estranged from at least one of her two brothers. Her husband leaves. His parents apparently never liked her. And yet ... it's Alice who is always the poor innocent wronged victim. And yet ... it's Alice who is the common denominator! She is an insult to (most) peoples intelligence!

Reactions: 22
If anyone feels brave enough to venture to Pfizer's Twitter, his comebacks are hilariously bad. Not exactly snappy one liners.

Hi Pfizer 👋
Thanks he/she blocked me weeks ago. No idea why. But I miss that side of the loon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They clearly both bought into the idea of bringing out the best in each other. Many fiery relationships are built on this concept 😂 that the sensible one will calm the loud one and the loud one will give the quiet one confidence. She was also very attractive and he clearly felt gawky and awkward.

For many years this dynamic seemed to work but I agree with whoever posted that IG is probably only gaining confidence in his work in the last few years, because he is ageing really well and able to access more meaty roles. Good looking relatively fit men in their late 40’s and early 50’s are actually well regarded, sadly she has not had the same fortune and as this shifted, she lost her position as the attractive more outgoing part of the couple.
Totally agree. She saw herself as the catch to his “virginal” awkward ways. She can speak what three languages? Was living in France with Olivier Picasso had a some success with foreign language skills. She’s so angry at the life she feels she’s owed for his relatively adequate success and the one she gave up.
So Alice you can slag him constantly for his nose, he’s grown into it and has aged beautifully.

ETA Not hag, I’m laughing that there’s auto spell on here. You learn something new every day.

Reactions: 7
And Gloria. And any former friends.
AE seems to have few real life friends despite being in LA for so many years. Not aware of any celebs from her glittering career defending her? She's estranged from her father & his wife who she recently called a skank/bogan/toad. Estranged from at least one of her two brothers. Her husband leaves. His parents apparently never liked her. And yet ... it's Alice who is always the poor innocent wronged victim. And yet ... it's Alice who is the common denominator! She is an insult to (most) peoples intelligence!
I wonder what it’s like trying to direct her. Would she be sweet as pie on set or a PITA?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone feels brave enough to venture to Pfizer's Twitter, his comebacks are hilariously bad. Not exactly snappy one liners.

Hi Pfizer 👋
They genuinely think she gives a flying duck about them. Newsflash she doesn’t. They think her liking their posts means they’re friends. She blindly likes anything that isn’t a criticism. I mean who has over 150,000 likes. Crackpots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that twitter randoms who could literally be anyone are sending her flowers and chocolates to her house is really really scary!

I mean she posts half unclothed pictures of the girls and is accepting gifts of chocolate from strangers on their behalf. We all know how many properly dangerous weirdos there are in the world and the internet provides them easy access to potential targets.

If it were me I'd be wanting to move house asap because I'd be bloody terrified for my children!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Surely he will have to do something now? If the papers have picked up a serious allegation like that he needs to get lawyers involved. She’s shot herself in the foot big time as well. Injured wife to bitter psycho in one tweet.
I agree. Will be interesting to see the fall out from this one especially dragging the production company into it. They really have no skin in the game that is AE & IG divorce. I hope they go after her. She is an idiot.

Reactions: 8
It was the general tone. Just like now here on tattle or wherever else not only his fans (how many are here really?) were side eyeing her on boards. I recall quite sarcastic takes on them in gossip magazines at the time too. That the mother wasnt supportive of this is something Alice only revealed about 5 years ago on twitter I think.

I always saw them as star crossed lovers, I think that's one reason why it lasted this long. In a way it's ironic that they broke apart after some years where they build up the reputation of a strong Hollywood marriage, even most of his (new) fans were supportive.
Star crossed lovers?! It’s not Romeo and Juliet! It’s mad Alice and Ioan the Welsh drug lord lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that twitter randoms who could literally be anyone are sending her flowers and chocolates to her house is really really scary!

I mean she posts half unclothed pictures of them and is accepting gifts of chocolate from strangers on their behalf. We all know how many properly dangerous weirdos there are in the world and the internet provides them easy access to potential targets.

If it were me I'd be wanting to move house asap because I'd be bloody terrified for my children!
She actively encourages them and makes them think they’re friends. It’s horrifying.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.