Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @kingseven

Wiki is the pink button for some back story on this utter mess.

Pleasr keep thread suggestions to the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Just to make people aware Tattle has a great off topic section with threads about all sorts, take a look. https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

7BFBE6AE-71CB-4AF0-A1EF-530785A962BA.jpeg
300193D1-EF72-4EC0-A0D6-1828EA3080A9.jpeg
464845E0-DD54-4EBB-94D4-C50CCD9C89C9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Title by @kingseven

Pleasr keep thread suggestions to the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Just to make people aware Tattle has a great off topic section with threads about all sorts, take a look. https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

View attachment 891465View attachment 891466View attachment 891467
Alice is basically exposing herself to everyone. She's a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 18
Tldr/recap
An actual lawyer gave her some sage advice, the FM’s tried to doxx her, inadvertently proved she was in fact a lawyer but didn’t dirty delete a thing.

AE went off, throwing accusations about drug use on the set of Harrow and IG, also dropped herself in it too.
She embarrassingly confused property advice for cocaine use in GC and backpedaled and deleted the offending tweets.

IG is back in LA but not spoken to her, why would he even want to?

Everyone that criticises AE is BW on a sock account, that’s never changed.

AE is a leading lazy dontcha know?

(That’s a typo but it works)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Going back to the shouting videos. I agree she was probably startled, it seems to me they're obviously not used to hearing daddy be loud and shouty. Hmmm. 😏

But leaving the room is more a childs angry stomp at something she didnt like happening than being scared. IMO Mum should have laughed along and explained why daddy's so excited and happy.

Reactions: 14
Damn I didn't get in with my title suggestion..

Alice Evans : Meth could be next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very interesting tidbit that he wanted to discuss how she treats his mother.

Reactions: 36
Maybe once he has custody he can reconnect and establish a relationship with the children's other grandparents (her father and step mother).

She will go nuts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
calling a parent that fights for custody a deadbeat is such an own goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Title by @kingseven

View attachment 891465View attachment 891466View attachment 891467
Let’s not forget: EVERYONE is Bianca 😂
By the way, I can’t imagine how she treated his mum if he had to mention it during the divorce talks.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she secretly records the girl’s FaceTime calls with him? She couldn’t bear to not be part of those conversations.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is working herself up. It’s going to be a busy night I think.

If you could put the demise of their marriage down to anything I think her addiction to social media would be it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Well, I am finally all caught up. I'm sure I missed a few things. But what I've read today, boy, has the craziness continued. I really can't feel one morsel of compassion for her anymore. She is despicable. It seems like she put no thought into Thanksgiving for those kids.

Now I'm off to continue watching the Get Back Beatles documentary by Director Peter Jackson that was released Thanksgiving Day. I've watched about three hours. Three more hours to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.