Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even he had millions to shut her up, she would still get around it with sock accounts or tell her FMs to trash him. He is going to have to deal with this for the rest of his life.

If only he had listened to his mother and his fans. He should just have had a fling with AE then dumped her crazy ass to find a nice stable wife. AE was not the only woman out there with a pretty face.

Now he's in the Hotel Alice-ornia, you can check out any time you like but you can never leave!
I mean, maybe his mother but why on earth should he listen to fans? They don’t know him and he doesn’t know them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been catching up on the last thread. Love this thread title! 😂

“Despite many frantic emails to them when I’ve felt like I can’t go on.”

@TracyJacks I can only imagine the level of bile fired off to his parents in private based on what she says in public. Not surprised if they had to
implement a boundary. She just doesn’t get that no one is obligated to be anyone else’s emotional punching bag no matter how justified the
“victim” feels in doing it.

Especially when they know she has been abusing their son for years & publicly calls his mum a bleep. Yeah, really struggling to see why they wouldn't reach out to her - not. 😡

Reactions: 8
I have been catching up on the last few days and….wow. This has to end at some point….but how?
There’s no going back for their relationship as it was & scant prospect of salvaging a reasonable dialogue to co-parent given all that’s she’s done before they even really begin to move into that space with all the potential tensions it brings.
Genuinely, I think he could face fully losing contact with his daughters. For whatever she is and whatever she’s doing, she is also the most primary parent and consistent figure they’ve ever known in their lives and there doesn’t appear to be any other family framework wrapped round them. If she wants to alienate them from him, the cruel truth is she will. This isn’t a woman grounded in a framework of setting aside her own feelings or grievances for the sake of a wider dynamic.
So personally, I sadly don’t think he’s biding his time to ride in like a white knight ready to battle through court for the kids or anything like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This will go one of 3 ways:

1. Remain as it is, unstable and toxic back and forth for years
2. She loses everything and he gets it all
3. He walks away

All are just as likely as each other sadly. Men do walk away sometimes when it is just too expensive, hard and painful to navigate. It will eat him up forever but it’s possible she could win after all

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Regarding Ella not wanting to see IG outside the house, that has the stink of Alice & her manipulations all over it. AE badly wants to get him back in that house to go to work on him & hopefully get him back under her toxic control. Sit down with her? Who is she kidding! You can't sit down & talk rationally with someone like her & he knows it, he lived it for too many years.

Reactions: 20
I hope he’s getting support behind the scenes. Both Alice and he have said he’s not confident, doesn’t like SM exposure, suffers from anxiety and has had very low/depressed periods in his life.

I hope that his silence means that he is working with lawyers behind the scenes to shut her up and put her in an alcohol rehab facility. Rather than rabbit in the headlights kind of silence where he doesn’t know which way to turn and his mental health is spiralling downwards.

I know I’ve said this before but I really want to say it again, I now totally understand why he stayed with her for so long. He was caught between a rock and a hard place. If he stayed with her, her appalling behaviour would kill him. If he left her, her appalling behaviour would kill him. This was never going to end well.

This truly is a horrible warning for any man considering a relationship with her in the future. Stay with her and she will destroy you. Leave her and she will destroy you. Choose your death.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

3. He walks away

All are just as likely as each other sadly. Men do walk away sometimes when it is just too expensive, hard and painful to navigate. It will eat him up forever but it’s possible she could win after all
He still doesn’t have to live with her any more. That’s a win. He can be happy with another person - that’s a win too. The relief of not having to deal with someone who makes you feel like tit can’t be underestimated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The girls will see the truth when they're older and make their own decisions

Reactions: 19

3. He walks away

He will most probably walk away and start a new family with Bianca.
Not because he doesn’t want to see his two children but because Alice will turn them against him or make it extremely hard for him to see them.
Not to sound sexist but it’s been the case with countless men I’ve known.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

3. He walks away

yeah, most cases like these I've seen end with 3. i.e. the kids and father will be estranged because kids just are closer to the mom at this stage

also most of the time kids when they get older - because they clash with the Narc mom - end up estranged from both parents ultimately.

I really hope they will be the exception from the rule.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Do you think she was jealous of his Mum, she couldn’t cope with him having another woman in his life?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

3. He walks away

He better not walk away, I will die a thousand deaths if Alice wins . After me telling Alice there are no winners in this!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
@GoLibrarianPoo
God the rage in her tone when she shouts "daddy you did it AGAIN!"
He actually looks really upset he's scared his kid and a little afraid of Alice's reaction. That hug and kisses though ❤
That dad and his girl love each other!
I hadn't seen those videos before. That hug & him saying sorry over & over to little E 💕- he's always come across as a loving dad to me but he couldn't even console his youngest daughter without that vile shrew filming them. :mad:
As for the 3rd video I agree @GoLibrarianPoo - that video made me cry. He looked so distressed to have upset little E then his expression as he turns from the door & she's going on at him & him saying sorry :cry:😔 & her as always bleeping filming & posting it. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you think she was jealous of his Mum, she couldn’t cope with him having another woman in his life?
Definitively. She seems jealous of the girls, too.
And she kept insisting he's momma's boy.
Which might be true. I mean, the anecdote about his mum saving him from a cult is one of the weirdest celeb stories I've ever heard. Do we know when that was?

ETA: Plus he's got a relationship with his family. She alienated hers. She would like him to be alienated from the Gruffudds, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.