Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I woke up to a new thread. Love it!!! And all the coke tweets are gone but once again some news agency’s have picked up on it. They are making out Alice is a bit unhinged now too. Good to see

Reactions: 17
I'm sure that if he did have the kids, she wouldn't tell us. It would go against her 'deadbeat dad who never calls and doesn't want to see them' narrative. And people would start questioning everything else.
A picture of the kids, IG and BW playing in a park might make people think twice about her deadbeat dad narrative 😉

Reactions: 11
I've been following all of this since the first thread and I would like to thank Alice. My husband left me today. We also have two children. I have a tendency to react in a less than dignified way when I feel rejected but I avoided smashing his favourite mug earlier because I don't want to become an Alice! I don't feel like I'm being silenced or unable to express how I'm feeling, I just know my kids love us both and need us to put them first right now. Feels really good to think of all of the ways I can take control of my life/this situation!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
It’s all just so distressing and worrying. I’m genuinely worried for them all. How will this end? Hopefully not tragically.
She will never give those kids over to another woman, and god forbid they have more children. Imagine having to co-parent with her?

It's taken me so long to catch up! She needs to stop, I have work to do 🤣.

She overshares, it isn't fair to put the videos of Ioan in his underwear watching football. How would she like it if Ioan posted videos of her in her underwear shouting at the TV?

With all the bullying, I'm losing any sympathy I had for her now. Those poor girls, she needs to stop for their sake.

Reactions: 8
Deep down I think he's got more integrity than to let her win. There's no reason he can't get 50/50 custody and I think he'll push for that. I mean, on what grounds would they deny him shared custody!? She can say what she wants on bleeping Twitter, the legal system isn't based on tweets (thank god).
As long as he's got access to the girls then he can reassure them that he loves them and be a great dad. Let her say whatever she wants on Twitter or in public. All that will do is turn a bunch of huns against him and IG doesn't strike me as the type to place much value on public opinion.
Also I know that we've all been paying attention, but there are big things going on in the world and I'm sure there are plenty of casting directors in Hollywood who don't give a rat's arse about the ramblings of a bitter ex, and definitely won't a year from now. I don't think it will harm his career that much.
I don't pretend to know much about the legal system but is it possible he's not 'rescuing' them because he wants the divorce to go through and a custody agreement to be formally made and then if she tries to stop him he'll actually have grounds to take her to court? If he asked for the girls now and refused would she be breaking any laws?
sorry, lots of ADHD ramblings there.

Reactions: 16
I now believe she wants him to shut her down. She‘s desperate for attention from him, any reaction will do at this point. She wants to be the first and last thing on his mind everyday. If he does FINALLY do one of the many things we’ve been begging him to do one these numerous threads - she ultimately wins. See? He cares sooo much about me and all that I am and know that he has to go to these lengths to shut me up. That’s how important I am to him. I am the focal point in his universe.

And if stays quiet? He remains as dignified as he can in this situation. And it’s driving her absolutely batty and she’s pulling all the tricks in her bag - tricks that previously worked - and from him - radio silence. He’s given the shovel, handed her the rope and he’s walked away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could the cocaine story (although I think it’s fiction) be the reason he stayed as long? He knows she’d spill her guts as soon as he left her. Imagine living with her? No wonder he waited so long to propose and only after an ultimatum.

Reactions: 1
This behaviour is because she signed a prenup and now regrets it.
I'm wondering if she signed the prenup as she thought he'd be very successful (as in $$$) and if they split, she would get a huge pay-off. If he was making millions, 10% would be a decent income. He hasn't, so now she is pissed as she will need to go back to work and will have to change her lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
I hope he’s getting support behind the scenes. Both Alice and he have said he’s not confident, doesn’t like SM exposure, suffers from anxiety and has had very low/depressed periods in his life.

I hope that his silence means that he is working with lawyers behind the scenes to shut her up and put her in an alcohol rehab facility. Rather than rabbit in the headlights kind of silence where he doesn’t know which way to turn and his mental health is spiralling downwards.

I know I’ve said this before but I really want to say it again, I now totally understand why he stayed with her for so long. He was caught between a rock and a hard place. If he stayed with her, her appalling behaviour would kill him. If he left her, her appalling behaviour would kill him. This was never going to end well.

This truly is a horrible warning for any man considering a relationship with her in the future. Stay with her and she will destroy you. Leave her and she will destroy you. Choose your death.
As someone who has fought with anxiety and panic all her adult life, I know that a situation like this can easily mentally paralyze you. If - and it’s a big if as I don’t know IG- he is indeed suffering from panic attacks, perhaps AE knows exactly what she’s doing as her way to get everything she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
All this talk of huns, I think we have found Alice's new job as an MLM hun. LulaRoe have some terrible leggings for her to sell 🤣. I recommend LulaRich (documentary, think it's on Prime) as an insight into MLMs, it is eye opening.

Remember when I announced a few weeks back that Alice let slip he did something illegal and I assumed Pot (I said pot but meant drugs in general didn’t want to put a bad drug to his name at the time). Now that’s out. What more can come out? Apart from the orgies I have made up from her 19 century French novels tweet. She must be running low on stories right.

As someone who has fought with anxiety and panic all her adult life, I know that a situation like this can easily mentally paralyze you. If - and it’s a big if as I don’t know IG- he is indeed suffering from panic attacks, perhaps AE knows exactly what she’s doing as her way to get everything she wants.
I would think IG is definitely suffering panic attacks and mental torture. Good I am for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking since the first thread and like a car crash, can’t look away. Have been trying to explain everything to my other half and he really has no interest at all (though did enjoy the Robert Elms Barbican stuff, so thanks for that tip!)

For AE to admit IG wanted to talk about the way she treated his mum, but not make any connection to the fact that he left because of HER behaviour has just totally blown my mind. She has no insight at all.

I also think the step mother hasn’t had enough credit for ABSOLUTELY seeing her for what she is years ago, and opening her dads eyes to it.

And finally, I work in the industry- I really doubt all this stuff she’s spouting will impact his career at all- all that will happen is people will never ever want to work with her (I mean, clearly no one has for years anyway.)

There aren’t many threads I keep up with on here as they can get quite nasty, but this is such a thoughtful and open thread I finally poked my head above the parapet!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It is pretty spectacular Alice! It's also pretty spectacular to read all the many receipts of your tweets you deleted the morning after the night before! :cool:
She is serious idiotic if she still thinks social media is her friend. Her tweets are documented here, the legal firms, by family, the media. All of them however many she deletes.

I’ve been lurking since the first thread and like a car crash, can’t look away. Have been trying to explain everything to my other half and he really has no interest at all (though did enjoy the Robert Elms Barbican stuff, so thanks for that tip!)

For AE to admit IG wanted to talk about the way she treated his mum, but not make any connection to the fact that he left because of HER behaviour has just totally blown my mind. She has no insight at all.

I also think the step mother hasn’t had enough credit for ABSOLUTELY seeing her for what she is years ago, and opening her dads eyes to it.

And finally, I work in the industry- I really doubt all this stuff she’s spouting will impact his career at all- all that will happen is people will never ever want to work with her (I mean, clearly no one has for years anyway.)

There aren’t many threads I keep up with on here as they can get quite nasty, but this is such a thoughtful and open thread I finally poked my head above the parapet!
Wow love you have given some insight into his career as I most definitely have no insight into that aspect. So thank you for sharing that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.