Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to Caitlyn (sorry too many Caitlyn's here for me to feel confident I @ the correct posted) who posted on the last thread who said she avoided Westfields because of the loud noises. I'm with you sister on that one especially at this time of year!!!!

Reactions: 4
Just to Caitlyn (sorry too many Caitlyn's here for me to feel confident I @ the correct posted) who posted on the last thread who said she avoided Westfields because of the loud noises. I'm with you sister on that one especially at this time of year!!!!
Westfield is the worst! If you’re not in and out by midday, forget it.

Reactions: 2
The worst part is if he walks away and leaves her with the girls, Alice isn’t really winning as that’s not what she wants either. Either way she will go into decline, from the final realisation of rejection one day, and being left all alone with the kids, no contact with him or losing it all through her reactions

She’s like someone clinging to the edge of a precipice and making bargains with the devil.

I was doing my housework just now and thought I do not want to wake up and see an obituary about this woman. For FUCKS sake get a grip Alice. Your kids are gorgeous and deserve better from you

Reactions: 17
AE is a grade A Karen …. I keep waiting to see her in a Karen compilation on YouTube 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Her poor children and soon to be ex husband… she’s leathal and leathered (a lot) …. 🕊

Reactions: 6
Yeah I've already started my seasonal boycott. Forgot the other day and walked through instead of around on my way to swimming. Stupid Caitlyn130!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
my recollection from back then is that everyone - not only his fans - were amazed that he is marrying her and everyone was predicting an ungly divorce (granted, most thought it would be much sooner). He has only himself to blame: only an idiot misses this many red flags.
I wonder what his flatmate MR thought of her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
my recollection from back then is that everyone - not only his fans - were amazed that he is marrying her and everyone was predicting an ugly divorce (granted, most thought it would be much sooner). He has only himself to blame: only an idiot misses this many red flags.
It was very confusing for a lot of people. She was obviously a pretty but jealous loon and he was under her thumb. Maybe she's ace in the bed or something? :sick:

He had other options. She was also 39 when he finally married her, after a 7 year courtship. Strange considering they both wanted kids so much. I am personally surprised she didn't give him the ultimatum sooner. After all she is not the patient type, as she said herself.

He was an idiot. I am sure he sees that now 20 years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who is she talking to?
I believe that many of her posts are veiled threats to Ioan.
AE is letting IG know that she’s writing a book, more revelations to come….

The posting of the door was another one. AE didn’t really need advice on fixing the door, again I felt it was a threat to IG - something happened that resulted in the door being damaged that she was threatening to expose.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Definitively. She seems jealous of the girls, too.
And she kept insisting he's momma's boy.
Which might be true. I mean, the anecdote about his mum saving him from a cult is one of the weirdest celeb stories I've ever heard. Do we know when that was?

ETA: Plus he's got a relationship with his family. She alienated hers. She would like him to be alienated from the Gruffudds, too.
Agree she’s jealous in general - the ‘do you two want to get a room?’ video recording her youngest child and IG cuddling was disturbing. Most people would find it absolutely gorgeous that their child and their dad were so happy hanging out together and not afraid to show their affection. Such a weird video.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m worried about Ioan. I mean really worried. He’s been trying to leave and avoid a shitstorm for years. Now she’s destroyed his name, alienated him from his kids and wasted all his cash on her extravagant lifestyle. Everyday he stays with Bianca is another day Alice will drag her through the mud and put her through the ringer. He can’t win, there is no outcome that won’t mess his life up in this station 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine Alice working at Home Depot or anywhere as a matter of fact? She’d fight with everyone! Colleagues, managers, clients and post it on SM pretending to be the victim. Only a lunatic would hire her!
She couldn't work in a public facing role. There is no way she would hold her tongue with difficult customers
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really, like who?
It was the general tone. Just like now here on tattle or wherever else not only his fans (how many are here really?) were side eyeing her on boards. I recall quite sarcastic takes on them in gossip magazines at the time too. That the mother wasnt supportive of this is something Alice only revealed about 5 years ago on twitter I think.

I always saw them as star crossed lovers, I think that's one reason why it lasted this long. In a way it's ironic that they broke apart after some years where they build up the reputation of a strong Hollywood marriage, even most of his (new) fans were supportive.

Reactions: 4
As I’ve said I have developed anxiety issues in my 30s from stress of moving and our stressful careers and kids. I can’t go to a busy mall my brain shuts down. My worst nightmare is running into Alice. ESP in the parking lot looking for a car park. I would break out in a sweat and have a panic attack. Watching that video of her attacking the lady parking is the worst for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.