Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, the more wound up AE gets, the more it's going to affect the kids. BW really has walked into a crappy situation and I hope and assume IG had prepared her for just how bad it might get.

PS I'm sure she's not baiting and I'm just being paranoid. I just don't take anything I read at face value in all of this!

Welp, do you have any view on the relationship and whether it will last for the long term or if they're just enjoying each other's company?
You are right, and 2 wrongs dont make a right but i just feel sorry for her- for all the abuse she has received; to go after someones looks is really the lowest of the bloody low, the full on character assassination and you would have to have a really thick skin for that not to affect you. It really is an awful situation for her to be in, and whatever she says or does is going to be twisted by AE and her FM from now on. And i suspect there are people in her situation who would have fucked it off by now based on the hassle and abuse she is receiving. That is what i think AW hopes and wants to happen- maybe she thinks if she carries on with all the abuse then BW will end the relationship. But it might be making BW and IG relationship stronger, and strengthening their bond.

Reactions: 11
I'm new to posting, but I just wanted to ask if you guys think IG's career would have been better had he stayed in the UK? Other than 'Fantastic 4', everything he's "known" for was made while he was living there...
Probably would have been much better if he hadn’t hitched his wagon to that bitter succubus.

Reactions: 6
You are right, and 2 wrongs dont make a right but i just feel sorry for her- for all the abuse she has received; to go after someones looks is really the lowest of the bloody low, the full on character assassination and you would have to have a really thick skin for that not to affect you. It really is an awful situation for her to be in, and whatever she says or does is going to be twisted by AE and her FM from now on. And i suspect there are people in her situation who would have fucked it off by now based on the hassle and abuse she is receiving. That is what i think AW hopes and wants to happen- maybe she thinks if she carries on with all the abuse then BW will end the relationship. But it might be making BW and IG relationship stronger, and strengthening their bond.
And for all we know, that could have happened - BW could have said you know what, this is way too much. She can still be going to LA and not be in a relationship with him. There's just so much we don't know! But yes, to be caught up in this as an innocent party must be awful.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you and what you have said.. I was just picking up on the use of "we" as in it doesn't necessarily mean BW & IG living together but could mean her and her dog. We are all being speculative, but I know from reading your posts, you do have a very good sense on things. I didn't read it in its whole context - sorry I'm skimming! X
Her sister said that she missed her two ‘b’s - Bianca and the dug - and I thought the ‘we’ was referring to them. But I’m clearly tit at reading between the lines because I couldn’t tell you any hidden meanings from this post 😄

Reactions: 5
Welp, do you have any view on the relationship and whether it will last for the long term or if they're just enjoying each other's company?
Well, none of us saw how they interact to really judge this relationship well, all we have are the IG posts and what Alice claimed (him being besotted about her when talking to his daughter).

So no idea if it's a genuine relationship or a one-sided-one (from his side, cause he is the one with everything to lose) where she takes advantage of this for fame (as Alice and her people think) or if it's a relationship for mutial interest and he uses her as a taxi out of the marriage (with the amount of emotional manipulation people like Alice practice it's hard to leave without that sort of support, because you get pulled back) in exchange for her getting fame to kickstart her career.

I've noticed that the producer of his new TV show was one of the first to congratulate them, he is a third party, neither a close friend of either of them, so this could suggest that their interaction on set appeared genuine for others, but I dont know. I'm open to all options here!

My gut feeling is that something is not right about this though, even if Alice is super paranoid and total crazy some things about this dont add up for me either. I dont think that this relationship will last in the long term, there is a lot stacked up against them: the crazy ex, the upset kids, the circumstances of them getting together, the immigration problem, the age gap, etc. and that's before considering any theory that is floating around.

Reactions: 16
I just think he's not exactly smart. (His interviews tell me that.)
Hence the insta post, and then talking to Elsie about Bianca, hoping to normalize it.
And perhaps now moving in with Bianca very soon.

Which doesn't make him a bad guy, just a guy bad at decissions. At least he listens to his lawyers and has, if Alice is to be believed, a lot of patience.

Reactions: 8
That’s exactly what I’m finding hard about all this, it was quite a while ago so do I even have the right to feel sad/ grieving?
It happened at the worst possible time, as I had Covid and had been hospitalised, couldn’t even go to the funeral as a sort of closure.
I went on his Facebook to grab some pics I could keep of him (weird?) but I wasn’t thinking straight.
I saw one of his last posts was about me and something I’d supposedly said all those years ago… trying to get attention and admiration from his flying monkeys, which poured in obviously.
I started shaking.
He can still make me cry even years after we last spoke.
The girlfriend he had after me is literally in the nut house after being with him, can’t remember her own name.
I’m sorry it’s off topic but I needed to get it out, I’ll put a spoiler.
I’m so sorry for everything for you went through. It will take a long time to heal. But you are still here. My friend’s sister didn’t get out of her situation alive and she was only 20.
Every day you wake up is another bit of proof that he didn’t win. He failed at breaking you and so you won. I’m cheering for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FINALLY caught up pretty much and its official. I cannot STAND the absolute cock head. She's scum.

I don't think for one second the drugs thing is real. At all. Whoever she has found this out from, they'd have to really dislike him to tell her that. Why not just sell a story? She doesn't deserve him or those kids. She doesn't deserve the dog and she doesn't deserve whatever thousands the Daily Mail, ITV etc pay her for interviews and stories.

She doesn't even deserve that broken bleeping door.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.