Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been following all of this since the first thread and I would like to thank Alice. My husband left me today. We also have two children. I have a tendency to react in a less than dignified way when I feel rejected but I avoided smashing his favourite mug earlier because I don't want to become an Alice! I don't feel like I'm being silenced or unable to express how I'm feeling, I just know my kids love us both and need us to put them first right now. Feels really good to think of all of the ways I can take control of my life/this situation!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Mad Betty

VIP Member
First time poster here. I live near AE. Blocks away, in fact. In the early days of her public meltdown I felt sorry for her. A neighbor in distress all alone while her husband frolics away overseas. Man, has that changed.

AE is a classic Borderline Narcissist deep in smear campaign mode, IMO. She's unable to think rationally or logically. Her relationship the truth is murky at best. She is unable to accept responsibility for her actions. Everything is someone else's fault. Everyone is out to get her. A cross and nails would solidify her martyrdom.

I absolutely see why IG left her now. Her behavior is frightening and abusive. I also see why he's not engaging her at all. I suspect he realized that she was recording him and thus insisted on using Wizard where everything was safe and documented.

This is what I see happening within the next 2 weeks:

1. A restraining order will be put in place for IG. One suspects it will include no contact via SM and no discussion of him on SM. Additionally, I believe a judge will include no SM including the children.

2. A mandatory psychiatric evaluation will be ordered for AE in regard to custody. Her documented threats and unstable and erratic behavior will warrant one, IMO. There is also a clear pattern of parental alienation taking place.

I am no IG fan and think BW is not worth blowing up his life for, but this campaign AE is waging against him publicly is sick. She's hell bent on ruining his life and career. And anyone close to him that speaks out in support becomes part of her smear campaign. She needs to get held accountable.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
My grandmother died of Covid a few hours ago all the way in Jordan. I’m really panicking over this new strain, too. May you be united with your loved ones again shortly. May we all find safety soon. 💚 Ameen. 🤲🏼

Anyway, holy hell, I have to catch up.
I’M COMING JUST LET ME MAKE COFFEE!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
The unbelievable thing is he hasn't disappeared. She shared an email where he was clearly open to co-parenting discussions via the wizard.

Interestingly. I had a look at the wizard and it has something called 'tone meter' which analyses messages and flags anything which could be considered as 'emotionally charged' aka it stops rants and tries to make the parent think before they hit send. Can we see now why Alice is refusing to use it?

As I've mentioned before my partner is in exactly the same situation as IG and in our experience the tirade of messages received behind the scenes was ten times worse than anything done on social media. Messages would come from 3 email accounts, 2 WhatsApps, normal text messages and Facebook. Meaning she always had a route to get her rant to my partner. So I can see exactly why Ioan suggested the wizard app. He did it thinking of the most productive way to try and keep the conversation focused on the children.

If she's saying this much on an open public forum, I can only imagine what she was sending him privately which resulted in him blocking her and offering the wizard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

AnneinHever

VIP Member
She is working herself up. It’s going to be a busy night I think.

If you could put the demise of their marriage down to anything I think her addiction to social media would be it.
So, Alice is letting the truth slip. She treated his mother like crap. She constantly embarrassed him on SM and he tried to make her respect him for once. Instead of realizing she’s gone too far, Alice blames ´thé mistress’. This woman is unbelievable!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I’ve been lurking since the first thread and like a car crash, can’t look away. Have been trying to explain everything to my other half and he really has no interest at all (though did enjoy the Robert Elms Barbican stuff, so thanks for that tip!)

For AE to admit IG wanted to talk about the way she treated his mum, but not make any connection to the fact that he left because of HER behaviour has just totally blown my mind. She has no insight at all.

I also think the step mother hasn’t had enough credit for ABSOLUTELY seeing her for what she is years ago, and opening her dads eyes to it.

And finally, I work in the industry- I really doubt all this stuff she’s spouting will impact his career at all- all that will happen is people will never ever want to work with her (I mean, clearly no one has for years anyway.)

There aren’t many threads I keep up with on here as they can get quite nasty, but this is such a thoughtful and open thread I finally poked my head above the parapet!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
I can't actually bring myself to read any of her tweets any more.

At this point I say let her continue. She's going to trip up, badly, and cross over the legal line (we know she crossed the moral one long ago) in a way that can't/won't be ignored by the affected party.

I was once bullied and manipulated by a colleague that distressed me so much I almost quit. She was definitely a narcissist. She told lies about me, and people believed her despite me desperately trying to explain what was going on. Another co-worker said 'stand back and let her hang herself with her own rope.' I had to really have faith and stay quiet every day, but in the end that's exactly what happened. They saw her for who she was and she got fired. I was a temp admin then. I'm a manager now. All because I sat back and let her trip up because she took things too far and the whole illusion unravelled. That's what I'm waiting to happen with AE, too. And it will. Sooner than you think.

(Fuck you, Becky.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Everything is open here in LA. We're all out living our lives. Why is Alice locked away with the girls? Where are the trips out to see friends or playdates? It's like she's holding them hostage. It's a beautiful day here with blue skies and cool temps.

C'mon Alice. Get those girls outside and out of that sad dungeon. Stop using them as props and start living your own damn life. Be a positive example for those girls. Learn to be part of the solution because right now darling, you're the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice is very ill, and has been for a very long time. She kept the kids away from him, and now she is calling him a dead-beat because she has physically and now through alienation has kept them away, even though this was what she wanted. If he’s not going to be with her, in her mind, she can’t have the kids in his life. It’s just terrible. Alice is even more sick than we think. It’s been hell for him for a long, long long long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice saying they're a well known couple here is very funny. I live in her neighborhood. I used to work in the film industry. No one knows who she is here. I'd never even heard of Ioan until Liar. We have real celebrities in LA. Those delusions of grandeur are fascinating.

Look, Alice is clearly intelligent and at times quite funny. If she'd commit to proper treatment she could work again and rebuild her life. She just has to take her foot of Ioan's neck first. Step one.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is working herself up. It’s going to be a busy night I think.

If you could put the demise of their marriage down to anything I think her addiction to social media would be it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

omgucnt

VIP Member
C2653FA5-6C30-422F-9806-18AA16388C9A.jpeg

Imagine if this was your husband and you let yourself go like she has… I’d be in the gym day and night! Lord have mercy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I hope he’s getting support behind the scenes. Both Alice and he have said he’s not confident, doesn’t like SM exposure, suffers from anxiety and has had very low/depressed periods in his life.

I hope that his silence means that he is working with lawyers behind the scenes to shut her up and put her in an alcohol rehab facility. Rather than rabbit in the headlights kind of silence where he doesn’t know which way to turn and his mental health is spiralling downwards.

I know I’ve said this before but I really want to say it again, I now totally understand why he stayed with her for so long. He was caught between a rock and a hard place. If he stayed with her, her appalling behaviour would kill him. If he left her, her appalling behaviour would kill him. This was never going to end well.

This truly is a horrible warning for any man considering a relationship with her in the future. Stay with her and she will destroy you. Leave her and she will destroy you. Choose your death.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

plinky

VIP Member
Imagine.

Ioan: so Alice let’s talk about reconciliation. Have you thought about any of the things I brought up and has anything changed

Alice: what things? You never said a word. You just left one day

Ioan: no Alice that didn’t happen. Social media, my privacy, disliking my mother? All the things we discussed? What’s changed

Alice: oh you mean that? Ok. Your mum is a cunt I use social media almost 24/7 to thrash out all my inner thoughts and feelings. I’ve made the kids hate you and exposed all of our loved ones privacy. But I know you miss my face, I am good for your career and I still have your leather jackets so when you moving back in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tootler

I liked this very astute comment on the latest DM piece about Alice:

"Quote 'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.' - Confucius. "

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36