Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca Four.....You're Bianca, Shes Bianca, Alice wants a war..
fab fab FAB next thread title suggestion

I know it's mega early but couldn't waste opportunity it's too good (in my mind)

Reactions: 10
Gosh can you imagine how long it'll take her to write an outline with any consistency? She'll have thousands of drafts screwed up and chucked behind her because her editor keeps pointing out glaringly obvious self contradictions :ROFLMAO: I feel for the editor really...
She will be her own editor. Nobody edits AE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the job of whoever has to proof read this work of fiction?
Alice is above spell check

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been catching up on the last thread. Love this thread title! 😂

Especially when they know she has been abusing their son for years & publicly calls his mum a bleep. Yeah, really struggling to see why they wouldn't reach out to her - not. 😡
By the sounds of it (from Alice herself) it sounds to me, like it's only a matter of time until she pisses off the wrong person

Reactions: 5
List of characters at the front to help the readers get to grips with who’s who - toad, horse teeth, bogan, all the insulting names - all Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, couldn't someone just give her a book deal to get her off Twitter, at least? We all win. She gets to type away her anger, the public is spared, she gets some dollaz and they have a legit excuse for it to not go to print in the end - too libellous - but by that point it's 2027 and nobody cares any more anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been following all of this since the first thread and I would like to thank Alice. My husband left me today. We also have two children. I have a tendency to react in a less than dignified way when I feel rejected but I avoided smashing his favourite mug earlier because I don't want to become an Alice! I don't feel like I'm being silenced or unable to express how I'm feeling, I just know my kids love us both and need us to put them first right now. Feels really good to think of all of the ways I can take control of my life/this situation!
So sorry to hear this, that this has just happened to you and I hope you strength and peace xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
List of characters at the front to help the readers get to grips with who’s who - toad, horse teeth, bogan, all the insulting names - all Bianca.
Basically our Wiki
It’s like a Jilly Cooper novel (she has this)
Lots of bonking bogans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.