Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has fought with anxiety and panic all her adult life, I know that a situation like this can easily mentally paralyze you. If - and it’s a big if as I don’t know IG- he is indeed suffering from panic attacks, perhaps AE knows exactly what she’s doing as her way to get everything she wants.
He does suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The phones are all blocked. I think the emails are too now.
He had to change his email as she obviously kept creating new emails to get around the block. LOL

Yes, so is the heading on her Twitter account. That is a direct message to her Baby Angel.

I will survive. I will never give up, whatever you throw at me.
In other words, she won't STFU no matter how many legal letters they send her. She is basically communicating with IG / BW via Twitter. And she has gained 10k new followers there. She thinks her strategy is brilliant. Smear the "hub", get lots of attention and sympathy (and some paid work) and alienate the kids from their dad. I hope she gets payback for all this. :mad:

AE: PS haters? I don’t even know you exist.

Yes you do. You fight with them 2 days after they post lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Star crossed lovers?! It’s not Romeo and Juliet! It’s mad Alice and Ioan the Welsh drug lord lol
Ioan and his 24 grams could totally be The drug empire of Wales. I mean, it's Wales. I recently watched a Welsh TV show where the whole police station of Port Talbot was going bonkers because there was one gun apparently loose in the streets. One.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They genuinely think she gives a flying duck about them. Newsflash she doesn’t. They think her liking their posts means they’re friends. She blindly likes anything that isn’t a criticism. I mean who has over 150,000 likes. Crackpots.
I tweeted her once a string of three messages (it was legal advice) a couple of months ago and got three likes and a thank you reply for this. 3/3 messages I ever sent to Alice. Clearly we are best friends 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe that many of her posts are veiled threats to Ioan.
AE is letting IG know that she’s writing a book, more revelations to come….

The posting of the door was another one. AE didn’t really need advice on fixing the door, again I felt it was a threat to IG - something happened that resulted in the door being damaged that she was threatening to expose.
I think she just likes to imply things even if they don't have a basis in reality or that the reality has been twisted. I just think it's a quite clever scatter gun approach where she chucks 102 defamations out (Congratulations btw @kingseven inspired title! ❤) and knows that someone will be stupid enough to believe it or clever enough pick up on her insinuations and repeat them, making them SM fact. The downfall is where the more intelligent or better critical thinkers like Tattlers see what she's doing and get the evidence screenshotted :ROFLMAO:

Like eg the door, I think she is trying to subtly hint that something happened with IG and the door was broken, painting him as either violent or a danger to himself. If there is any reality to base this on I think it's that she was violent or a danger to herself.

Either that or the girls were swinging on it and it eventually gave up and came off. I remember being told off for doing that at little E's age :ROFLMAO: Alice would absolutely spin a simple thing like that into my husband was abusive or we had to break it down to save him from himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I tweeted her once a string of three messages (it was legal advice) a couple of months ago and got three likes and a thank you reply for this. 3/3 messages I ever sent to Alice. Clearly we are best friends 🙌
Did she pay attention to your legal advice? I am guessing no.

• Haha
Can you please have a word with your bestie… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s shocked them in to silence. Someone please get in there and protect them.
Nice, just when they most need support she supplies them with a "great" game that shuts them up for ages at a time, so she can start obliterating her shiny new keyboard after drenching the last one in booze. Rock on Alice

Do you think she was jealous of his Mum, she couldn’t cope with him having another woman in his life?
Yes! And I would say all women. It's why she's so focused on BW, before her she thought it was Ella Newton. She loves attacking women & harping on their looks or rather how her sick jealous mind sees them. Worst of all she's clearly even jealous of the girls relationship with their dad as why else tell little E & IG to 'get a room' when they were having a cuddle, which was beyond vile. What kind of 'mother' does that? An abusive one. She can't stand not being the centre of attention. :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Nice, just when they most need support she supplies them with a "great" game that shuts them up for ages at a time, so she can start obliterating her shiny new keyboard after drenching the last one in booze. Rock on Alice
She is writing a great oeuvre presumably on her experience as a wronged woman who triumphed after the whole world was against her. The updated version will be her in prison after all her defamations have caught up with her.

• Haha
Made me laugh when someone said she'd get a book deal. No company would touch her because she will be sued for defamation

• Haha
She is writing a great oeuvre presumably on her experience as a wronged woman who triumphed after the whole world was against her. The updated version will be her in prison after all her defamations have caught up with her.
Gosh can you imagine how long it'll take her to write an outline with any consistency? She'll have thousands of drafts screwed up and chucked behind her because her editor keeps pointing out glaringly obvious self contradictions :ROFLMAO: I feel for the editor really...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going back to the shouting videos. I agree she was probably startled, it seems to me they're obviously not used to hearing daddy be loud and shouty. Hmmm. 😏

But leaving the room is more a childs angry stomp at something she didnt like happening than being scared. IMO Mum should have laughed along and explained why daddy's so excited and happy.
She just kept shoving her camera into their faces, capturing the moment. Gosh 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.