Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how screwed Alice is with health insurance now. She will be off ioans I assume and at her age and history of supposed illnesses it likely will cost her a huge sum to get insured in America. I guess she could have paid for it if she had done a deal early on and got a payout. I guess collaborative divorce wasnโ€™t such a scam after all Alice. I can see your funds dwindling each week.
Is bone idleness on the list of ailments covered to start with is the question we should be asking ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonely the Lonely must be the only person left in Britain who still calls M&S "Marks and Spencer".
(Mind you, I can't talk. I've only just found out that Wilko stopped using the name "Wilkinsons" a decade ago ๐Ÿฅด)
In other news, is Alice still a bleep? Do I need to go on Insta to see if she'll block me? ๐Ÿ™„

Is bone idleness on the list of ailments covered to start with is the question we should be asking ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fibbermyalgia, rheumatoid lazyarseitis, Long lie-in Covid? The list is endless! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big Life lesson with 9/11: time doesn't stand still for anyone, you have to live life to the fullest, and keep moving. Getting bogged down is not living. Cherish those you love. Love is a gift. It's true, doesn't seek its own way or despise. That's why mAlice just really has it all wrong. Love isn't about using her girls to hurt Ioan or punishment for him. That is not loving the girls at all. Love isn't about selfishness or ego. mAlice hates. Everybody. Herself.
Love is about breathing, putting one foot in front of the other and doing your best at caring outside yourself. Most everyone has issues to deal with, health problems to deal with, difficulties and trials. But keeping your heart from going to the dark side is a priority. Joy is free. Kindness is free. xx
Galรกnta ๐ŸŒน (beautiful )!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Elsie turns 9 tomorrow! Hope she gets to see her Daddy, if not tomorrow, then soon!!!

Thank you, @CantieQuine, for your beautiful post. โค

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone is looking rather gorgeous in a new profile pic. Bianca doesnโ€™t look too shabby either ๐Ÿ˜

171151B5-B5D8-41D9-8B16-3CB2A33DC6F3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Alice will do a birthday post for Elsie. 1) cos she can post about her and 2) to rub it in.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really do think the pro is working, possibly Big Al had a visit from Johnny Law as well?

Reactions: 10
Tonely the Lonely must be the only person left in Britain who still calls M&S "Marks and Spencer".
(Mind you, I can't talk. I've only just found out that Wilko stopped using the name "Wilkinsons" a decade ago ๐Ÿฅด)
In other news, is Alice still a bleep? Do I need to go on Insta to see if she'll block me? ๐Ÿ™„

Fibbermyalgia, rheumatoid lazyarseitis, Long lie-in Covid? The list is endless! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Tonely the lonely ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still nothing about anything on Alice's insta. I really do think that she's had a police warning or something because this is very unlike her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Someone is looking rather gorgeous in a new profile pic. Bianca doesnโ€™t look too shabby either ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 1574343

View attachment 1574343
Been really struck in this photo, and others, how calm and clean and ordered things are at Bisanca and Ioan's place. Must be a relief for him. Yes, children are messy but part of growing up is learning to pick up, make beds, put clothes away and clean up your mess. mAlice is doing them no favours. Even letting Gloria do it is a cop out. Real life doesn't work like this. How many of us had to help out growing up? What else is she teaching them about take away every night? I am sad for them with basic home skills not being taught or expected. mAlice is not helping them to grow up well and ordered and any self discipline-like their bleep mother. I pity any boys they bring home. Can you say "Mrs Robinson?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What is bizarre is mAlice not realising that once the divorce goes through, and it will, any relationship she will have with Ioan is through lawyers. Very expensive. Very much impersonal. He has already moved on in so many ways. She is already cut off, she is already ranting and cursing into a void. It could have been totally different but she herself fucked it up. No more "safety net". Think his lawyers will try for supervised visits for the girls, especially for his safety.. She can stand on her head and turn purple. I don't know of mAlice can deal with single life-I doubt it. Gloria won't be there forever.

Still nothing about anything on Alice's insta. I really do think that she's had a police warning or something because this is very unlike her.
I think she is actually following her lawyers advice for once. I don't believe she ever thought Ioan would follow through with the DVRO and it's finally sinking in just how much trouble she is really facing.
The divorce, prenup and custody application will go ahead and be heard whether Alice turns up or not.
It's incredibly sad that Alice listened to ill advice from those pretending to have her best interests at heart. She could have moved on by now and carving out a new career for herself. I really think what we are seeing or rather not is Alice trying a damage limitation exercise and wants that DVRO lifted, I'd put money on it.

• Sick
I think she is actually following her lawyers advice for once. I don't believe she ever thought Ioan would follow through with the DVRO and it's finally sinking in just how much trouble she is really facing.
The divorce, prenup and custody application will go ahead and be heard whether Alice turns up or not.
It's incredibly sad that Alice listened to ill advice from those pretending to have her best interests at heart. She could have moved on by now and carving out a new career for herself. I really think what we are seeing or rather not is Alice trying a damage limitation exercise and wants that DVRO lifted, I'd put money on it.
It feels like a lifetime sway until the custody hearing. If it feels like that for us, how is Ioan feeling?

I think going for supervised visits for the first while until they have reunification therapy and to reestablish a relationship is smart and shows how much he wants his daughters in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.