Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 2 and I'm hooked šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£
Fantastic Four was on telly the other night. I watched the first 5 minutes. Not my thing at all and what was that G*d-awful accent?
Harrow we loved. At least the first series.

Alice. It worked out in the end but it was hell for IG. He begged her to stop, not that she ever listens to him.
She said it nearly bankrupted them but she insisted on going on. Ioan didn't believe her when she showed him the test stick with the 'faint pink line'.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
There was updates from Salad Cream Clive.

"Alice Evans update: After 60 bags of Family Size Quavers, she is ready to take the throne. This one is made of porcelain though."

"I've been keeping her quiet. You have me to thank for that. Though the constant yells of "Let me out!" from her are a bit of an annoyance."

šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone earlier saying Malice doesnā€™t work. Iā€™m worried Ioan doesnā€™t work either. One trip to support his series Reunion in a year. It does worry me he hasnā€™t picked up another job by now.
He said he was on a hiatus for a year, prob strategy advice from his family law solicitor.

Reactions: 6
I do think IG is following his attorney's advice, but laying low doesn't mean he is standing still. We thankfully don't have mAlice broadcasting all his business any more. Must be twisting her round the bend to not know.
She allowed her daughters no privacy when he called and that had to stop. mAlice is a nosey witch. She wanted info off their phone calls to broadcast. Part, I am sure, of his evidence against her.

Reactions: 17
Do you think her lawyer will have explained all this to her?
She is really a perverse person. PA can easily be proved. She is banking on the children staying in her custody. That they will of course, chose her.
She has no job, will not have a large accommodation-and I think the court will make her prove she is not spending child support on mAlice. She has no concept about what is about to whack her fantasies to kingdom come. What production company will put her sorry ass in a contract? She can't have the children until she is earning some income.
BIB: That's the only thing that would get her to actively look for work. Working from home is so accepted now, she really has no excuse.

May I add one more thing regarding 9/11? Turns out, that day, the U.S. had it's own Dunkirk story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another shot showed that the box wasnā€™t full of wine. It was being used as a container for other stuff. Just to be fair, although I donā€™t think she makes healthy choices at other times.
Ah, yes, sorry!--I meant to acknowledge that! I did see that the video showed it was not full of wine. I meant to say my first view of her pushing the cart with what looked like a box of wine made me shudder.

Reactions: 7
So Alice is basically taking her strategy from that of ex Pres Don Trump. Interesting.

This is just hilarious reading. Hilarious but scary.
"ā€œIā€™m just not going to leave,ā€ Trump told one aide, according to Haberman. ā€œWeā€™re never leaving,ā€ the then president told another person. ā€œHow can you leave when you won an election?ā€ ("How can you leave when you are married?" thinks Alice)
If youā€™re wondering whether thereā€™s some kind of precedent for a POTUS losing an election and then crossing his arms and telling people, ā€œIā€™m not going,ā€ Haberman informs us in her book, Confidence Man, that there is not. The closest historical parallel, she reports, would probably be when Mary Todd Lincoln refused to leave the White House for almost a month after Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. (Incidentally, Todd Lincoln was subsequently declared insane and committed to a mental institution.) "

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Alice is basically taking her strategy from that of ex Pres Don Trump. Interesting.

This is just hilarious reading. Hilarious but scary.
"ā€œIā€™m just not going to leave,ā€ Trump told one aide, according to Haberman. ā€œWeā€™re never leaving,ā€ the then president told another person. ā€œHow can you leave when you won an election?ā€ ("How can you leave when you are married?" thinks Alice)
If youā€™re wondering whether thereā€™s some kind of precedent for a POTUS losing an election and then crossing his arms and telling people, ā€œIā€™m not going,ā€ Haberman informs us in her book, Confidence Man, that there is not. The closest historical parallel, she reports, would probably be when Mary Todd Lincoln refused to leave the White House for almost a month after Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. (Incidentally, Todd Lincoln was subsequently declared insane and committed to a mental institution.) "
I would never take a hearsay story about Trump (or anyone) very seriously. Alice isn't the only vindictive liar here in the States! It seems to be a common theme in our politics. The two political parties just keep fighting and a lot of people take sides. It's always about power and not about what is best for the people of our country. It feels like being the children of divorced parents, except our hard earned tax dollars pay their salaries.

• Heart
  • Haha
Do you think her lawyer will have explained all this to her?
Something has happened, Big Al has never been this quiet, the only variable that has changed is the lawyer so I would say yes. Big Al is fucked with the prenup and PRO, the lawyer has explained that to Big Al in words she understands and is now in damage limitation mode.

I keep having nightmares that sheā€™s gonna post a long fck off ā€˜Iā€™m sorry to everyone Iā€™ve hurtā€™ post in a damage limitation exercise kinda thing ( only exercise sheā€™ll do tbf)
Iā€™ll spew if she does that ha but itā€™s the kinda of tit sheā€™d pull šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My reaction should mAlice air out an "apology" on her lawyer's directive would be to guffaw. mAlice is simply not a sincere person as well as I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. It would be laughable. She has the personality and emotional systems of a 2 year old.

Sorry, I am finding it bizarre how the Queen is being referred to as being "alive" in her coffin. The press is very guilty. "The Queen stayed at Westminster Palace last night" "The Queen will pass by on..." The Queen will do this or that. No, she deid. She is long gone.

Last edited:
My reaction should mAlice air out an "apology" on her lawyer's directive would be to guffaw. mAlice is simply not a sincere person as well as I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. It would be laughable. She has the personality and emotional systems of a 2 year old.

Sorry, I am finding it bizarre how the Queen is being referred to as being "alive" in her coffin. The press is very guilty. "The Queen stayed at Westminster Palace last night" "The Queen will pass by on..." The Queen will do this or that. No, she deid. She is long gone.
Ooh you were right ā€¦ this just in šŸ¤£ touching ā€¦ that should do it šŸ¤£

C60E495F-25DD-4D46-AD52-3E3DB1DBFDC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something has happened, Big Al has never been this quiet, the only variable that has changed is the lawyer so I would say yes. Big Al is fucked with the prenup and PRO, the lawyer has explained that to Big Al in words she understands and is now in damage limitation mode.
Unfortunately for Alice she may have taken her vendetta against Ioan and B too far. There may be nothing she can do to win the Courtā€™s favor at this point.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I keep having nightmares that sheā€™s gonna post a long fck off ā€˜Iā€™m sorry to everyone Iā€™ve hurtā€™ post in a damage limitation exercise kinda thing ( only exercise sheā€™ll do tbf)
Iā€™ll spew if she does that ha but itā€™s the kinda of tit sheā€™d pull šŸ¤”
mAlice never apologises for anything. She just doubles down or makes excuses when called out.

Reactions: 12
mAlice has a serious mental health issue in that she cannot feel remorse, pity, empathy and compassion. These are symptoms of being a psychopath, which I truly believe she is. She is totally fake and insincere. One reason in itself to get those girls away from her. She feels justified in her hatred. She talks about being kind but she doesn't understand the meaning of the word. Sick freak. She will end up totally alone, already bitter and truly an ugly person inside and out.

Reactions: 15
@Ice Cream Enthusiast I canā€™t find your post to me and I feel like a huge dummy for forgetting to respond, Iā€™m sorry! School started and Iā€™m overloading on classes so I can graduate next Fall; needless to say, my memory is wiped lol. ā¤

Iā€™m still learning how to control my addictive tendencies. When Iā€™m upset I tend to take extra medication to soothe myself, and obviously thatā€™s a bad idea! Iā€™ve overdosed a few times by mistake, ugh. I like what you say about how TV can help us escape reality. Iā€™ve never thought about that, honestly. Like, immersing myself in a world other than my own. I feel that can help me control myself a bit better. Youā€™re rightā€”I should pop in Forever.

Thank you. šŸ’š I think Iā€™ll treat myself to Forever this weekend, right after homeworkā€™s done. Iā€™ve been ā€œtreating myselfā€ a bit too often recently (I bought a $600 baby lizard yesterday lol). But Forever is something I owe to myself to escape the rough times for a little while. Ioan Gruffuddā€™s acting always makes me smile.

I hope youā€™re doing well today. Hope everything has been kind to you. Hope your kids are thriving, especially your son with BPD. Only love for you! āœØ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.