Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ToneDeaf is a bankrupt video-game bum living on welfare and Alice is a professional parasite. They both begrudge paying their own way and their own bills. They’re so similar in outlook and personality it’s hard to tell them apart.

I love that creepy misfits like him are all she has left, they’re exactly what she deserves. Water finds it’s own level and she’s been flushed down to hers. I’m genuinely pleased that she feels comfortable with her new tribe, they truly are her people and I wish her all the best with them. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how screwed Alice is with health insurance now. She will be off ioans I assume and at her age and history of supposed illnesses it likely will cost her a huge sum to get insured in America. I guess she could have paid for it if she had done a deal early on and got a payout. I guess collaborative divorce wasn’t such a scam after all Alice. I can see your funds dwindling each week.

Reactions: 16
I think it is fairly apparent now that Alice got a visit from the police after her last RO break. It was very clear she broke it and also she broke the PRO which is quite different to breaking the TRO that didn’t clearly outline SM abuse. I think the first break is a warning and police visit and from then on it is arrest worthy. This also shows that her earlier SM outbursts were to a point planned and not uncontrolled acts of declined mental health. She is able to control herself when the consequences to herself are dire.
Totally controlled appalling cruel behaviour. She must be biting at the leash like a rabid dog 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 13
ToneDeaf is a bankrupt video-game bum living on welfare and Alice is a professional parasite. They both begrudge paying their own way and their own bills. They’re so similar in outlook and personality it’s hard to tell them apart.

I love that creepy misfits like him are all she has left, they’re exactly what she deserves. Water finds it’s own level and she’s been flushed down to hers.
I wonder how screwed Alice is with health insurance now. She will be off ioans I assume and at her age and history of supposed illnesses it likely will cost her a huge sum to get insured in America. I guess she could have paid for it if she had done a deal early on and got a payout. I guess collaborative divorce wasn’t such a scam after all Alice. I can see your funds dwindling each week.
My tribe 😍😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope that Ella will be allowed to spend some time with her Father on her 13th birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it is fairly apparent now that Alice got a visit from the police after her last RO break.
Or the new lawyer told her to STFU and this time AE is listening as she doesn't want to lose the lawyer before the October custody hearing. Or both...

Reactions: 16
Who dis??? Naughty Tattler! 🤭
If you are obscuring names, please make sure you do it properly. Please delete as my username is clearly shown there.

I'm going to have to get a sock account.

Edited to remove attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi Turds, been giving myself Alice time out a lately, but this made me giggle on FB earlier so thought i’d share, I mean it’s not Alice related but then again maybe Thomas has met her? 😂

FFDFBD1F-C5F4-4D26-AD07-235C56225B59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I know we aren’t supposed to mention socks but the Twitter account Majorie’s Bedside Table had me creased. Especially the pinned post 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Big Life lesson with 9/11: time doesn't stand still for anyone, you have to live life to the fullest, and keep moving. Getting bogged down is not living. Cherish those you love. Love is a gift. It's true, doesn't seek its own way or despise. That's why mAlice just really has it all wrong. Love isn't about using her girls to hurt Ioan or punishment for him. That is not loving the girls at all. Love isn't about selfishness or ego. mAlice hates. Everybody. Herself.
Love is about breathing, putting one foot in front of the other and doing your best at caring outside yourself. Most everyone has issues to deal with, health problems to deal with, difficulties and trials. But keeping your heart from going to the dark side is a priority. Joy is free. Kindness is free. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Breaking news from Cocksock.

"Marks and Spencer sushi is much better than it used to be! Still not enough wasabi though!"

Hope AE is paying him well for this shite. Or the cynic in me says at least AE knows how to spell Marks and Spencer, even if she can't spell Lidl.
#Liddlegate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big Life lesson with 9/11: time doesn't stand still for anyone, you have to live life to the fullest, and keep moving. Getting bogged down is not living. Cherish those you love. Love is a gift. It's true, doesn't seek its own way or despise. That's why mAlice just really has it all wrong. Love isn't about using her girls to hurt Ioan or punishment for him. That is not loving the girls at all. Love isn't about selfishness or ego. mAlice hates. Everybody. Herself.
Love is about breathing, putting one foot in front of the other and doing your best at caring outside yourself. Most everyone has issues to deal with, health problems to deal with, difficulties and trials. But keeping your heart from going to the dark side is a priority. Joy is free. Kindness is free. xx
Beautiful words @CantieQuine,and I love them more than I can say. You are so wise, so understanding, and just so…..human at our best ❤🥰

• Heart
Breaking news from Cocksock.

"Marks and Spencer sushi is much better than it used to be! Still not enough wasabi though!"

Hope AE is paying him well for this shite. Or the cynic in me says at least AE knows how to spell Marks and Spencer, even if she can't spell Lidl.
#Liddlegate
If the Awful Twins were gates 🙄😂 #useless 😭
63E64908-13BB-4E2A-81AE-7A584195EDD4.jpeg

I’d bloody love to live above my little Tony’s squat for a month or two 🥰
3FB4A5BA-31E6-42C4-911B-59E1D07887CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.