Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the longer Alice withholds the children from Ioan and actively works against reunification then the worst its going to look for her before the Judge. She clearly thinks it'll be to her advantage.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think the longer Alice withholds the children from Ioan and actively works against reunification then the worst its going to look for her before the Judge. She clearly thinks it'll be to her advantage.
Me … when Alice thinks a she’s gonna have the upper hand at court 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
E19177F4-178E-48D2-8EAA-AD7CA1C62567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is really a perverse person. PA can easily be proved. She is banking on the children staying in her custody. That they will of course, chose her.
She has no job, will not have a large accommodation-and I think the court will make her prove she is not spending child support on mAlice. She has no concept about what is about to whack her fantasies to kingdom come. What production company will put her sorry ass in a contract? She can't have the children until she is earning some income.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is really a perverse person. PA can easily be proved. She is banking on the children staying in her custody. That they will of course, chose her.
She has no job, will not have a large accommodation-and I think the court will make her prove she is not spending child support on mAlice. She has no concept about what is about to whack her fantasies to kingdom come. What production company will put her sorry ass in a contract? She can't have the children until she is earning some income.
Do you think her lawyer will have explained all this to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if mAlice has totted up what it will take for her to live per month? The bank of Ioan is finite/closed. She never had a high earning solo career before. No production company is going to hire her. CAA isn't going to take her on as a client. She will have to actually work. Can you see her involved in office politics? Behind a counter serving the public? Having to not touch her phone for several hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wondering actually how much health insurance will cost her. If anyone has any idea how much it would cost her each month - firstly if she declares herself as a 54 yr old healthy woman, then secondly if she lists all her fakey-itis-ees?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just thinking back to A doing IVF so many times (was it 8?). I did a year of fertility treatments, including one round of IVF which resulted in a pregnancy but unfortunately I miscarried. Though part of me wanted desperately to try again, it didn't make sense to me to take that financial risk when the statistics of success at my age were so low. I do remember thinking about this aspect of the process: I had a whole team of people in that doctor's office trying to help me reach my goal. It was a strange feeling, as one doesn't always have such support in one's life, and it was kind of intoxicating. Again, my rational, practical self made the decision to stop there. Betting that A really really enjoyed that aspect of the process and enjoyed trying again and again. Speaking of intoxicating, I have been on a kick to get healthy and one of the choices I've made is to give up alcohol. I never drank that much, but my body just doesn't like even a bit as I get older. So I am now 5 months alcohol free. When I saw the pic of A and the rose box at TJ's, I actually shuddered. It's not easy to make healthy choices. I work multiple jobs, have multiple professional positions, and take care of my kids, and it would be nice to just loaf about and eat and drink whatever feels good at the moment, especially as I've struggled a lot and feel dead tired most of the time. But I know in the long run I will be better able to function, do my jobs, take care of my kids, and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. Also just want to say I hope that I and the two Es are able to be together again soon. Hang in there, I and Es (and B)!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've often wondered about Ioan & Alice having their 2nd baby Elsie after going through so many rounds of IVF. Do I remember a tweet/email that Alice posted saying something along the lines of "and that second baby that we HAD to have" who was pushing for a 2nd child - was it Alice or Ioan??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I remember a tweet/email that Alice posted saying something along the lines of "and that second baby that we HAD to have" who was pushing for a 2nd child - was it Alice or Ioan??
Alice. It worked out in the end but it was hell for IG. He begged her to stop, not that she ever listens to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alice. It worked out in the end but it was hell for IG. He begged her to stop, not that she ever listens to him.
Thanks x I did think that was the case, though her saying "the second baby that we HAD to have" it came across (to me) that Alice was trying to paint it that it was Ioan demanding another child

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just wondering actually how much health insurance will cost her. If anyone has any idea how much it would cost her each month - firstly if she declares herself as a 54 yr old healthy woman, then secondly if she lists all her fakey-itis-ees?
She's going to play the victim in court that she's bedbound etc.. and will try to have Ioan carry on paying her health insurance.
Going to bugger her when in the next breath claim she does everything for her babeez though 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone earlier saying Malice doesn’t work. I’m worried Ioan doesn’t work either. One trip to support his series Reunion in a year. It does worry me he hasn’t picked up another job by now.

Reactions: 10
I can't for the life of figure out how devious her attorney is going to have to be to try and dig mAlice out of the trouble she herself has created. Sorry, but she will have to have some tricks to try. mAlice will swear her fear of Ioan? She will imply abuse of her and her baybeez?It will be so easy for mAlice to turn custody battle into even more of a circus. Anything for sick mAlice to get attention.

Reactions: 6
Someone earlier saying Malice doesn’t work. I’m worried Ioan doesn’t work either. One trip to support his series Reunion in a year. It does worry me he hasn’t picked up another job by now.
probably was not picking up work until getting a RO given what crap Alice might do. Also productions tend to be reluctance to take actors with an active court case due to fearing what might come out of this. He also wants 50/50 custody, so he has to probably show that he has the availability for this. There is hopefully therapy upcoming and if it works he should spend loads of time with the kids to reconnect before taking a proper job again.

I suspect he tries to get that own production done and might try to get guest roles elsewhere for the time being.

(i btw dont think he tries to push CS payment down, no point if you also suffer from it)

Reactions: 14
Found her new favourite wine…
View attachment 1575948
She’s just been papped drinking it 😳
A30D3B71-B155-4063-BECF-EB10E7B74F2B.jpeg

I can't for the life of figure out how devious her attorney is going to have to be to try and dig mAlice out of the trouble she herself has created. Sorry, but she will have to have some tricks to try. mAlice will swear her fear of Ioan? She will imply abuse of her and her baybeez?It will be so easy for mAlice to turn custody battle into even more of a circus. Anything for sick mAlice to get attention.
3A595C0D-D23D-453E-B1B4-02CE1BA3644C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just thinking back to A doing IVF so many times (was it 8?). I did a year of fertility treatments, including one round of IVF which resulted in a pregnancy but unfortunately I miscarried. Though part of me wanted desperately to try again, it didn't make sense to me to take that financial risk when the statistics of success at my age were so low. I do remember thinking about this aspect of the process: I had a whole team of people in that doctor's office trying to help me reach my goal. It was a strange feeling, as one doesn't always have such support in one's life, and it was kind of intoxicating. Again, my rational, practical self made the decision to stop there. Betting that A really really enjoyed that aspect of the process and enjoyed trying again and again. Speaking of intoxicating, I have been on a kick to get healthy and one of the choices I've made is to give up alcohol. I never drank that much, but my body just doesn't like even a bit as I get older. So I am now 5 months alcohol free. When I saw the pic of A and the rose box at TJ's, I actually shuddered. It's not easy to make healthy choices. I work multiple jobs, have multiple professional positions, and take care of my kids, and it would be nice to just loaf about and eat and drink whatever feels good at the moment, especially as I've struggled a lot and feel dead tired most of the time. But I know in the long run I will be better able to function, do my jobs, take care of my kids, and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. Also just want to say I hope that I and the two Es are able to be together again soon. Hang in there, I and Es (and B)!
Another shot showed that the box wasn’t full of wine. It was being used as a container for other stuff. Just to be fair, although I don’t think she makes healthy choices at other times.

I think her new lawyer has shut her up, probably conditional of them taking the case. She has reached the end of the line. Her bravado and ego took her there. She cooked her own goose.

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.