Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s actually a comment underneath on the page naming someone who they suspected posted it and that they are known for making such outlandish and false claims

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s actually a comment underneath on the page naming someone who they suspected posted it and that they are known for making such outlandish and false claims
Yeah I saw that but doesn’t prove too much. Either the poster is a serious stalker and quite disturbed or they knew Alice. How else did they discover her eBay?. The mention of scamming money also perked my interest. Anyway the post is gone now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn’t mean to give tattle a bad name, I was more trying to show that someone had a massive grudge against her in 2016, knew all her info - her address and somehow even knew about her COG71 eBay account. I find that alarming, I wasn’t trying to suggest what was posted was true. My bad sorry.
People have disliked her since way before 2016. Usually it's done with humour like the Wiki edits AE went nuts over.

Her address is easy to find online but the ebay account took a bit of detective work. It's a crappy thing to say (not you the 'Scam Alert' person who is a scammer themselves). There is enough hard evidence on mAlice, so no need to make up tit.

Reactions: 15
People have disliked her since way before 2016. Usually it's done with humour like the Wiki edits AE went nuts over.

Her address is easy to find online but the ebay account took a bit of detective work. It's a crappy thing to say (not you the 'Scam Alert' person who is a scammer themselves). There is enough hard evidence on mAlice, so no need to make up tit.
the cog thing takes more than detective work tbh, we only found it because she was commenting on the Alice Evans sub and then the post history checked out. It's only since the RO filing a few weeks later that made it easy to find because they used those names in texts. That people found this out in 2016 is indeed worrying (suggests either somebody very close or a pretty serious stalker), though somebody mentioned here that she once gave an interview where she mentioned that their pet names are cogs because their phones autocorrect angel to this. The email is curious too: I dont think that one is easy to find (we only know due to the court filings) - Given that this is the believable part (unlike the crazy child abuse line) I think it's worth to check out the suggested alias (one we already know is true)

Reactions: 9
those are pretty horrendous (and mostly certainly false) allegations that not even somebody like Alice deserves
Agreed! All that does is make Alice's look like she's being persecuted and makes her a victim when nothing could be further from the truth.

Off topic - I didn't know Kate and Will lived in Anglesey - was that when he was in the army/RAF?

I agree with Michael Sheen speaking here about The “Prince of Wales” title - it is a humiliation of Wales. It is now time to end the title that has been held by Englishmen since Owain Glyndwr.

PS: As for the Iluminati stuff, AE might be a bleep but that is simply outlandish and no evidence to support it.
Thanks for sharing this really informative.

I also click the Twitter like to the petition at the perfect moment 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That people found this out in 2016 is indeed worrying (suggests either somebody very close or a pretty serious stalker), though somebody mentioned here that she once gave an interview where she mentioned that their pet names are cogs because their phones autocorrect angel to this. The email is curious too: I dont think that one is easy to find (we only know due to the court filings) - Given that this is the believable part (unlike the crazy child abuse line) I think it's worth to check out the suggested alias (one we already know is true)
Jan Becker?

Her email is one of her many aliases back in the IMDB days. It's possible she used Cog71 there too. In that case, it wouldn't be hard to find her ebay account if the Scam Alert person was on her IMDB board back then. AE is anything but discreet so I don't think you really have to be a serious stalker. Also, it feeds into AE's paranoid narrative that there is an army of stalkers out there waiting to get her. She used that excuse to get IG's website shut down in 2006.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
When is the next court session? I thought there was a timeline on the wiki but I couldn't find it.

Reactions: 2
Totally off-topic

Given recent events I've started thinking about how many Welsh people are pro or anti our current Monarchy? I know some people are against but is this as polarising as Northern Ireland? Does it correlate with Welsh and English speakers? Would Ioan and his family have a particular view? (I have no doubt they would still be respectful regardless as they are classy people - Evans family take note!)

I am English and whilst I respect the views of Republicans in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland I would mourn the loss of any of these three great countries if they democratically decide to opt out of the United Kingdom.

However I do have a slightly deeper connection to Wales. It became our holiday destination the last few years and I have fallen in love with the people and the language and I love that the the Wales title is the one before the 'top job'.

Given that our new Prince and Princess of Wales lived in Anglesey for a good few years, an area with one of the highest % of Welsh speakers I hope they used this as an opportunity to soak up the culture and language
As far as Scotland goes the SNP want to keep the monarchy . They just wnat to go back to 1707 the monarch of 2 different countries that was put in place by the last Stuart monarch

Reactions: 7
Totally off-topic

Given recent events I've started thinking about how many Welsh people are pro or anti our current Monarchy? I know some people are against but is this as polarising as Northern Ireland? Does it correlate with Welsh and English speakers? Would Ioan and his family have a particular view? (I have no doubt they would still be respectful regardless as they are classy people - Evans family take note!)

I am English and whilst I respect the views of Republicans in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland I would mourn the loss of any of these three great countries if they democratically decide to opt out of the United Kingdom.

However I do have a slightly deeper connection to Wales. It became our holiday destination the last few years and I have fallen in love with the people and the language and I love that the the Wales title is the one before the 'top job'.

Given that our new Prince and Princess of Wales lived in Anglesey for a good few years, an area with one of the highest % of Welsh speakers I hope they used this as an opportunity to soak up the culture and language
wrong group

Reactions: 2
Mind games peeps pay no heed 🍿 we see you Alice 👀.
Admit it your missing us because if you really did want to send Johny your love you'd just pick a phone up silly.
🚨 Attention Seeker Alert 😂😂

AA Sponsor 👀🤔😂
UberEats delivery driver??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So where we can vote for Ioan to become Prince of Wales?

mAlice is already Queen of Whales after we roll her into the sea :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So where we can vote for Ioan to become Prince of Wales?

mAlice is already Queen of Whales after we roll her into the sea :D
Oh no, I’m sure the lovely whales of earth already have their own wonderful monarch 🐳 👑

mAlice can be queen of wails, slugs and snails (but definitely not puppy dog tails)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.