Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was one of the first comments on Bianca's latest post: it got deleted pretty soon-ish. This happens to almost any bad comment about Alice, even on the high of her abuse, I suspect she is deleting it, which is quite remarkable
Screenshot_20220917-220326_Instagram.jpg

also noticed recently that she is ignoring a bit the comments that invite to relationship gushing. It's not only Alice that toned down her IG.
Alice was hoping to hook up with an A lister. Had she been successful she would have dumped him in a heartbeat. Now she is stuck to him like a limpet because he is her only means of support, Alice can be entertaining but she is an overweight, controlling, 54 year old alcoholic. What A lister is going to go for that?
she might settle for less now that she lost him

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think Bianca has always been very gracious and low key in her replies to those who relationship gush, and she’s posted very little of Ioan herself so not much to tone down really.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
B was always saying how lucky they are to have each other and what an attentive and caring partner he is. It was a bit overdone imo so I’m glad she’s forging a more independent SM presence. He was fed up with AE leeching on his fame, fan base and audience. I doubt he’d want to see a part-two no matter how sweet she is about it

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m glad she’s forging a more independent SM presence.
BW always had independent SM. We just didn't know about her as she wasn't with anyone famous.

I think Bianca has always been very gracious and low key in her replies to those who relationship gush
It's not the gush that is the problem here. It's going on about the ex from hell. That invites accusations from AE and her FMs. BW is right to keep her SM mAlice free. Especially as she has an RO against her.

Reactions: 21
B was always saying how lucky they are to have each other and what an attentive and caring partner he is. It was a bit overdone imo so I’m glad she’s forging a more independent SM presence. He was fed up with AE leeching on his fame, fan base and audience. I doubt he’d want to see a part-two no matter how sweet she is about it
I have to respectfully disagree. She could have been like many other women her age, posting every single second of her day with Ioan from lie ins in bed to them out for dinner every evening but she chooses to only share rare snippets of their life together. She has a right to be proud and happy about their relationship but she doesn’t go over the top about it. I bet Ioan is given a well deserved confidence boost when he reads comments from B saying how happy she is with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We shall have to disagree indeed, but it’s not a biggy I think. 🤷🏻‍♀️ When she gained a wider SM audience (due to you-know-who) there were some fawning comments. I’m not blaming her she was very restrained given the circumstances but I personally found them a bit gooey.

I prefer her posts about her doing her own thing rather than ‘girlfriend of’.
In other news she looks lovely and she still has her Hamsa chain. ❤ ❤

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
funny enough Alice once called BW a narcissist because her IG is all about her as opposed to Alice's IG which was all about Ioan & the kids :ROFLMAO:

I btw dont blame BW for gushy comments, they are fine, just saying that recently she is giving any hater no room to criticise her (even if their criticism always was a bit silly)

Reactions: 17
I think comments like the one B deleted are pretty inappropriate. Not only because they fuel Alice’s belief that B is hitting back at her but also because B is probably just trying to move on.

An issue here is that people aren’t just acknowledging B as the girlfriend of Ioan Gruffudd but a victim of Alice as well. B chooses whether or not she is a victim, number one, and number two, she might not want that identity for herself that follows her into every facet of her life.

Yeah, the RO was recent, and it caused a bit of chatter, but B is a human whose thoughts and interests and life transcend a terrible, abusive situation. I understand that the commenter was trying to express empathy and support but life goes on. There’s no need for them to keep introducing it into her posts about completely separate topics. Let the gal live.

Reactions: 23
Corrected the spelling but not the grammar .. such a linguist 🤔

she’s deleted her IG LOLView attachment 1566883

View attachment 1566914
Where is the kindness?

Edit: from Alice's instagram profiles, the "do not mistake my kindness for weakness". It sounds like she thinks being nice (and being reasonable...) is a sign of weakness, and raging around over everything and everyone like a bull in a china shop is strength.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I have always felt mAlice thinks she is God's gift to men, and has a need to be glommed onto a man. Doesn't matter who he is, she can't be alone as she is soooo hot and sexy and smart and ripe, in her eyes, no matter the weight. What worries me is who she will let around "her" children: she has no boundaries. And, if she has found an adequate mark, er, boyfriend, it will be someone who knowingly is entering a relationship with a very sick woman. What kind of man would get himself around someone like mAlice, unless he is either sick himself or has not good intentions at all-or both. Eeeuuuwwww.
Yes what kind of man would enter into The Den with a notorious LIAR with restraining order round her neck . Surely only a man that would be of the same ilk as the notorious LIAR .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I see it as only a sadistic sicko would be interested in mAlice. Someone who would want to dominate her. Someone who would be, at first passionate-then become truly cruel.mAlice is not in a good, healthy place to be in a good, healthy relationship. And, she won't bag an A Lister. She is not an A Lister type.

Reactions: 10
I think comments like the one B deleted are pretty inappropriate. Not only because they fuel Alice’s belief that B is hitting back at her but also because B is probably just trying to move on.

An issue here is that people aren’t just acknowledging B as the girlfriend of Ioan Gruffudd but a victim of Alice as well. B chooses whether or not she is a victim, number one, and number two, she might not want that identity for herself that follows her into every facet of her life.

Yeah, the RO was recent, and it caused a bit of chatter, but B is a human whose thoughts and interests and life transcend a terrible, abusive situation. I understand that the commenter was trying to express empathy and support but life goes on. There’s no need for them to keep introducing it into her posts about completely separate topics. Let the gal live.
For all we know (and rightly so) they may not even be in a relationship anymore. B should be able to post whatever she wants. She's shown class, restraint, and humor throughout a giant tit show. mAlice will always be nasty and cruel and it won't matter if Yo is single or pulling a Leo DiCaprio. She'll go after him and anyone associated with him (including his professional contacts, clearly).

Reactions: 18
I see it as only a sadistic sicko would be interested in mAlice. Someone who would want to dominate her. Someone who would be, at first passionate-then become truly cruel.mAlice is not in a good, healthy place to be in a good, healthy relationship. And, she won't bag an A Lister. She is not an A Lister type.
Looking like she does with her smarts? I'm sure Di Caprio is rethinking his under 25 stance as we speak :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's stolen precious moments from her children because she felt slighted when her ex called time on her abuse of him.
I sincerely hope the Judge wipes the floor with her and awards Ioan everything he asks for.
I'm in no doubt her absence is down to her trying to look like she's changed her abusive pattern, we all know it won't last.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
mAlice still using eBay... new feedback since yesterday.

17 days since last donation to her GFM.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
mAlice still using eBay... new feedback since yesterday.

17 days since last donation to her GFM.
she is paying an expensive lawyer, ebay is nothing compared to that.

i guess she either found a new sponsor or suddenly a pot of gold with rainbows and all in her backyard :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.