Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I hope she found someone else to love bomb because it shifts her toxic focus. Good, go obsess about something/someone else. You have to take everything mAlice says with a grain of salt though. It just seems like another desperate bid for attention and to inspire jealousy.. except this isn't 7th grade and most adults don't function this way. Doubt Yo reads anything on SM and doubt he even cares.

Reactions: 12
Totally off-topic

Given recent events I've started thinking about how many Welsh people are pro or anti our current Monarchy? I know some people are against but is this as polarising as Northern Ireland? Does it correlate with Welsh and English speakers? Would Ioan and his family have a particular view? (I have no doubt they would still be respectful regardless as they are classy people - Evans family take note!)

I am English and whilst I respect the views of Republicans in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland I would mourn the loss of any of these three great countries if they democratically decide to opt out of the United Kingdom.

However I do have a slightly deeper connection to Wales. It became our holiday destination the last few years and I have fallen in love with the people and the language and I love that the the Wales title is the one before the 'top job'.

Given that our new Prince and Princess of Wales lived in Anglesey for a good few years, an area with one of the highest % of Welsh speakers I hope they used this as an opportunity to soak up the culture and language

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I kind of hope Al has a boyfriend at least she might focus her attention on him and revenge on IG and B. I feel sorry for the poor guy 😔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are the chances “John” will see the story? If he had an Instagram account she would have tagged him in a post. So if he doesn’t have an account how will he see it? Can you tag people in stories?
Maybe she couldn’t do a post as that aspect of it would be obvious to not tag someone in a post.
This also is not her style when she love bombs either. If you think back to all the people like the dentist that she posts about. I’m sure it’s a made up person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ok she wasn't a real druid but then neither was IG when he was honoured at the Eisteddfod.

View attachment 1567004

6th August 1946: Princess Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth II) in a robe of green being initiated into the Mystic Circle of Bards by the Archdruid Crwys Williams at the national Eisteddfod of Wales at Mountain Ash, Glamorgan.
There was a guy quoted who said that he was helping out at that Eisteddfod so saw her; he said that she was incredibly beautiful, like a film-star, but that he'd never before heard anyone speak in those high cut-glass tones (she did get less so over the years but listen for example to her 21st birthday speech) after growing up in the South Wales valleys.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We walked to our gates this morning to watch the Queen's cortege progress. We had invited our Kirk, and our farmers and their families. Its a gorgeous day here, but so quiet. Just done with a picnic for everyone. We will miss seeing her around here.
I grew up about halfway between Balmoral and Aberdeen on Deeside 😉.

I'm truly sorry for your loss that terrible day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think John is the Panda Express delivery guy. 🐼 🥠 He's there more than poor Gloria.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she did these sort of "we love you, thank you for your love and support - from Alice, Ioan, Ella, Elsie xxx" posts so often for random fans lol

given that today is her and Ioan's anniversary I suspect mind games tbh (isnt John the English form of Ioan?)

maybe trying to imply that she has a financial backer/lover. Or there is a John they both know and she is posting to show Ioan that that one is on her side.
I thought the anniversary was 2 August?

Reactions: 6
Totally off-topic

Given recent events I've started thinking about how many Welsh people are pro or anti our current Monarchy? I know some people are against but is this as polarising as Northern Ireland? Does it correlate with Welsh and English speakers? Would Ioan and his family have a particular view? (I have no doubt they would still be respectful regardless as they are classy people - Evans family take note!)

I am English and whilst I respect the views of Republicans in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland I would mourn the loss of any of these three great countries if they democratically decide to opt out of the United Kingdom.

However I do have a slightly deeper connection to Wales. It became our holiday destination the last few years and I have fallen in love with the people and the language and I love that the the Wales title is the one before the 'top job'.

Given that our new Prince and Princess of Wales lived in Anglesey for a good few years, an area with one of the highest % of Welsh speakers I hope they used this as an opportunity to soak up the culture and language
I doubt they soaked up anything there. I'm not against them, mind, I just don't see any memeber of the royals giving a damn about Wales beyond the prestigious title.

I like the monarchy, and long live King Charles III, but I would prefer the Welsh titles to go to Welshmen. That won't happen, as the whole point of taking it was to oust the Welsh from power over Wales, never to gain it back.

I prefer this version now than just scraping the whole thing, tho. It's not the Windsor's fault what happened in Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kerb crawling, or crawling along the kerb to find the tattered shreds of her dignity?
Love to everyone - I'm having a witch of a time healthwise at the moment, so am sporadically lurking. xx
Did you go and see a doctor again for your pain? I haven’t been on much so may have missed your update. Sending love

• Heart
Kerb crawling, or crawling along the kerb to find the tattered shreds of her dignity?
Love to everyone - I'm having a witch of a time healthwise at the moment, so am sporadically lurking. xx
I think she waved goodbye to her dignity decades ago. It's hiding at an undisclosed location, presumed to be Siberia 😁

Hugs to you on the health issues. I'll join you on the pissed off bench, it's confirmed that I have chronic kidney disease.

• Heart
I found this today. Initially you think it’s crazy. But then I realise they have all her information correct (i think), but they also know about cog71 and her eBay purchases and this was posted 2016. Im not sure if the eBay allegations could be true or not as I don’t use the site but she did use it a lot. Whether this has come out in light of her name on JE blacklist I’m not too sure. I have put it behind a spoiler due to sensitive child allegations.
Also I’m not sure if this has been seen before?
I think considering the eBay sellers seemed happy with her then it’s all rubbish. Just interesting they knew about her account.

Mod edit: best to delete allegations of child abuse as it's almost certainly fake and shouldn't be given attention and publicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Off topic - I didn't know Kate and Will lived in Anglesey - was that when he was in the army/RAF?

I agree with Michael Sheen speaking here about The “Prince of Wales” title - it is a humiliation of Wales. It is now time to end the title that has been held by Englishmen since Owain Glyndwr.

PS: As for the Iluminati stuff, AE might be a bleep but that is simply outlandish and no evidence to support it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
those are pretty horrendous (and mostly certainly false) allegations that not even somebody like Alice deserves

Reactions: 14
I grew up about halfway between Balmoral and Aberdeen on Deeside 😉.

I'm truly sorry for your loss that terrible day.
Thank you @Blurp as well as others who have posted about 9/11. He was part of a British delegation.
MAlice would never begin to contemplate or acknowledge anything about that day and the aftermath. I sincerely doubt she felt anything about the Queen's death. She has no soul and a stone heart.
Royal Deeside is beautiful. (The river Dee is the "Royal Dee" ).. You never know when you would see casual Royals out and about as they rode horses, shopped and visited. The Queen had gone by "her" Butcher and picked up her favorite sausages and a side of lamb a few days before she passed. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
those are pretty horrendous (and mostly certainly false) allegations that not even somebody like Alice deserves
I agree. While I am not normally in favour of censorship I think putting wild and false allegations like that on Tattle gives us turds a bad name. Better to delete.

I agree. While I am not normally in favour of censorship I think putting wild and false allegations like that on Tattle gives us turds a bad name. Better to delete.
I didn’t mean to give tattle a bad name, I was more trying to show that someone had a massive grudge agasint her in 2016, knew all her info - her address and somehow even knew about her COG71 eBay account. I find that alarming, I wasn’t trying to suggest what was posted was true. My bad sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.