Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we do know that John is definitely not the pool guy!
Unless she’s after a freebie 😭 she’s probably just seen his ad on IG and randomly posted that to him after noticing his bday ha … all screen shots welcome of comments I’m in Alice jail 😭 #wunded

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's my uncle John's birthday today. If I find out he's known Big Al all this time and not let on, I'll be fuming. Am guessing this is her periodic check on who's viewing her posts, but she could have put something more crowd pleasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's my uncle John's birthday today. If I find out he's known Big Al all this time and not let on, I'll be fuming. Am guessing this is her periodic check on who's viewing her posts, but she could have put something more crowd pleasing.
Happy Birthday Uncle John. Love Mimsy, and all the 100’s of baby Mimsy’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
JOHN RUN!!!! Big Al is just playing games. WE love you and all OUR love is the give away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
John,
JOHN RUN!!!! Big Al is just playing games. WE love you and all OUR love is the give away.
Juan, Johnny be good .. what ever the translation of Ioan … happy birthday for when it’s your actual birthday disguised as a love message for my pretend bbf 😭 (boxed bf)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.