Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why she let her pool go like that. The house go. Herself go. And she can't blame her undiagnosed fibro on it. It's just she can't be assed with any responsibility
Think it right and fitting then she goes into an apartment complex, with a no nonsense manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
mAlice has a serious mental health issue in that she cannot feel remorse, pity, empathy and compassion. These are symptoms of being a psychopath, which I truly believe she is. She is totally fake and insincere. One reason in itself to get those girls away from her. She feels justified in her hatred. She talks about being kind but she doesn't understand the meaning of the word. Sick freak. She will end up totally alone, already bitter and truly an ugly person inside and out.
Signs of psychopathy
  • behavior that conflicts with social norms.
  • disregarding or violating the rights of others.
  • inability to distinguish between right and wrong.
  • difficulty with showing remorse or empathy.
  • tendency to lie often.
  • manipulating and hurting others.
  • recurring problems with the law.
Wonders loudly does mAlice recognise herself here ๐Ÿค

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Signs of psychopathy
  • behavior that conflicts with social norms.
  • disregarding or violating the rights of others.
  • inability to distinguish between right and wrong.
  • difficulty with showing remorse or empathy.
  • tendency to lie often.
  • manipulating and hurting others.
  • recurring problems with the law.
Wonders loudly does mAlice recognise herself here ๐Ÿค
I work with her ๐Ÿ” Makes working life entertaining, never know what you're gonna get! :oops::rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I kind of hope Al has a boyfriend at least she might focus her attention on him and revenge on IG and B. I feel sorry for the poor guy ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฃ
I'm sure there is someone with a walrus fetish out there somewhere ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever told Lupine that it's Alice that has a restraining order and not Ioan? :ROFLMAO:
RF76iSm.png

I guess Alice can always comfort herself with the knowledge that there are far too many stupid people walking the earth for her to always have some "support"

I'm sure there is someone with a walrus fetish out there somewhere ๐Ÿ˜œ
I actually wouldnt be too surprised if Alice does have somebody (or soon will have somebody). It's very obvious based on the texts and videos that she was cheating (or at least wanted to) on him during their marriage and that she wanted him to be a doormat husband at the end so I doubt she wants to stay single contrary to what she claims. And I also think that there is interest (at least initially) from certain type of men. What interests me is if she would show it off to make Ioan jealous (it will make him jealous in a way if it becomes obvious that any relationship of Alice gets different access to his kids than him, let alone his own partner) and to get her "I have a hot partner" mojo back or if she would keep it lowkey in order to not ruin her "dating while divorce is a death sin" narrative (as if her fangirls would catch that one though)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has anyone ever told Lupine that it's Alice that has a restraining order and not Ioan? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1584915
I guess Alice can always comfort herself with the knowledge that there are far too many stupid people walking the earth for her to always have some "support"

I actually wouldnt be too surprised if Alice does have somebody (or soon will have somebody). It's very obvious based on the texts and videos that she was cheating (or at least wanted to) on him during their marriage and that she wanted him to be a doormat husband at the end so I doubt she wants to stay single contrary to what she claims. And I also think that there is interest (at least initially) from certain type of men. What interests me is if she would show it off to make Ioan jealous (it will make him jealous in a way if it becomes obvious that any relationship of Alice gets different access to his kids than him, let alone his own partner) and to get her "I have a hot partner" mojo back or if she would keep it lowkey in order to not ruin her "dating while divorce is a death sin" narrative (as if her fangirls would catch that one though)
Another point though is that if she starts seeing someone and let's them around the kids, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court trying to say ๐Ÿ can't be around them

Reactions: 10
I have always felt mAlice thinks she is God's gift to men, and has a need to be glommed onto a man. Doesn't matter who he is, she can't be alone as she is soooo hot and sexy and smart and ripe, in her eyes, no matter the weight. What worries me is who she will let around "her" children: she has no boundaries. And, if she has found an adequate mark, er, boyfriend, it will be someone who knowingly is entering a relationship with a very sick woman. What kind of man would get himself around someone like mAlice, unless he is either sick himself or has not good intentions at all-or both. Eeeuuuwwww.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1584915

I doubt she'd keep any dating low key unless she had narc ulterior motives to do so. Her need to punish IG overrides everything and she obviously knows by now that her fans will support anything she does and says, no matter how contradictory it is to her own behaviour or words. Heck, we've seen her fans applaud her Instagram posts where she's contradicted herself in the same paragraph! Some people, (like Lupine,) are a very special breed of stupid.

Reactions: 11
And I also think that there is interest (at least initially) from certain type of men.
Probably the kind of dodgy character who would just be out for what they could get and then sell the story to DM and TMZ.

Anyway AE is a single mother with nanny who has no time for a man.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Bianca looking gorgeous as always. Ring finger doesn't quite reach the frame ๐Ÿ˜
Screenshot_20220917-224238_Chrome.jpg

PS. I'm not intentionally stirring the pot, I grabbed the pic from Picuki, where it's cropped somehow ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ƒ :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I will never understand why she let her pool go like that. The house go. Herself go. And she can't blame her undiagnosed fibro on it. It's just she can't be assed with any responsibility
Think it right and fitting then she goes into an apartment complex, with a no nonsense manager.
I keep seeing posts about her pool - how do we know itโ€™s gone to ruin? Have I missed something?

Bianca looking gorgeous as always. Ring finger doesn't quite reach the frame ๐Ÿ˜
View attachment 1586263
PS. I'm not intentionally stirring the pot, I grabbed the pic from Picuki, where it's cropped somehow ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ƒ :ROFLMAO:
Itโ€™s on her Insta - you can see her whole hand and her ring finger is definitely bare ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1584915

I have occasionally been visited by the notion that our favorite NZ cosplayer often feels a bit confused about things...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Helen Skelton is going to be on Strictly Come Dancing this year. Good on her, she could teach Big Al more than a thing or two

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1584915

Alice was hoping to hook up with an A lister. Had she been successful she would have dumped him in a heartbeat. Now she is stuck to him like a limpet because he is her only means of support, Alice can be entertaining but she is an overweight, controlling, 54 year old alcoholic. What A lister is going to go for that?

• Heart
  • Sick
I keep seeing posts about her pool - how do we know itโ€™s gone to ruin? Have I missed something?

Itโ€™s on her Insta - you can see her whole hand and her ring finger is definitely bare ๐Ÿ˜Š
Her own pictures of her mouldy green, filthy, full of leaves and other garbage in the pool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.