Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #138 Alice, the Sobriety Motivator, Grief Appropriator, Parental Alienator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for Alice she may have taken her vendetta against Ioan and B too far. There may be nothing she can do to win the Court’s favor at this point.
I couldn't agree more, hope Ioan gets full custody and the prenup holds. I think the only reason she signed the prenup was that she was sure she was going to bag an A lister.

Reactions: 12
Has she found a new daddy for the kids? :sick:

Then again John could just be her pizza delivery guy!
she did these sort of "we love you, thank you for your love and support - from Alice, Ioan, Ella, Elsie xxx" posts so often for random fans lol

given that today is her and Ioan's anniversary I suspect mind games tbh (isnt John the English form of Ioan?)

maybe trying to imply that she has a financial backer/lover. Or there is a John they both know and she is posting to show Ioan that that one is on her side.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am wishing she’d gone a little more exotic with the name for the pretend friend.
Mine was called Trixie when I was 7

• Haha
Reactions: 11
John* is a rich Netflix executive. Big Al is not longer a struggling single mother.

*Fictional character in AE novel which she has nearly finished due to the PRO gagging her.
tbh if there is something that could make Alice shut up (besides getting cold feet over prison) it is getting a much better life than the one she had with him, but even then I could imagine that she would be smug rather than silently enjoying it LMAO

• Sick
We know Alice bypasses being blocked by Bianca and reads into every post and story B makes but I somehow doubt Ioan does the same. So if she's trying to goad him I don't think it'll find the target!

• Haha
Hmmmm might have found him … same mouth probs what attracted her … comes in a box … she lurvves those 🤔
D9C0DA86-96FD-4DEB-B0D2-6BE96747ED76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.