Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Am glad about memes put here not being taken wrong way👍like I said before it's the kind of dark humour response to awful situations I believe. I've got a twitter account I think, used it during lockdown for humour with grimegran etc but generally loathe social media always seems to end up awful so not keen to go on there again & interact. That's why I love this place, interesting discussions/analysis/diff viewpoints. Had a narc acquaintance & always was confused about how she treated her children, some of the info here made lot of sense. And tbh am glued to this horrible never-ending real situation hoping for best possible outcome for kids/dog/gloria (being eternal naive optimist, I honestly don't think will be easy for any of them to get over this sadly). One thing that struck me recently - I've not seen one genuine reaction from AE, not even one human "omg I shouldn't have done this/ that/other" so although I feel sorry for her (I truly think you shouldn't hate anyone, just rise above enough to understand & pity them however much they hurt you) I totally agree she's full on rage mode. All the ruddy time. And the poor people on twitter sharing their sad losses can't comprehend they're sharing with someone who doesn't have real feelings like they do 😔It's scary to think she might even be inventing trolls to troll herself that'd be downright horrific in context of what she might be like at home, irl.
ETA I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say I've been in those dark places & been an idiot myself. But diff is I learnt from it (I hope)
A lot of the memes and humour posted here have been hilarious and helps to lighten the shock and horror and just sheer gobsmacked car crash fascination but can't look away effect AE has! I've found a lot of the posts from people who have dealt with narcs really enlightening and helpful for me to understand more and move on from my experiences. As are the posts from people who have a different viewpoint. These threads are full of really interesting, intelligent, funny, warm-hearted people and it's so nice to find a forum where people are mature and can discuss and disagree with tact and intelligence and not just attack or troll. My only issue is that there have been one or two posts with the same kind of nasty personal attacks on AE that she makes on others, and while I understand her driving people to fury, criticizing her for being a nasty b**** by being a nasty b**** to her is pretty hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LucySmith

VIP Member
She knew the DM comments were brutal against her. She went there for more pain. This is why she picks fights to cause more pain. It’s like self harming in a way .

• Wow
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Well, that explains a lot

Screenshot-20211118-034216-Twitter.jpg

i'm not looking forward to the next few hours
Screenshot-20211118-034511-Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She contacted twitter about the random people disagreeing basically and Twitter told her to fuck off! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Twitter says "No" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

matchakitkat

Just spent the last hour or so catching up…

8A5290E2-7C82-4D23-8FB9-7DC3098663DA.gif

Sick of AE using the word ‘bogan’ and more worried than ever for the 3Es 😔😩

• Heart
She’s just gone postal. Want an example of someone who’s gone through this shit with dignity?

Step forward Alex Hollywood, spurned wife of potato-resembling flour-obsessed lothario Paul.

That’s how you do it, and believe me she got a couple of jabs in.

I think the critical difference here though is she’s not clearly mentally ill.

• Heart
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
I don’t care who the FM’s are. I did manage to communicate with some of the ones on the edge of her circle, they were actually ok. I gave up though it is pointless and she blocked me.

tattle though is often a place of memes silly thread titles and humour and I much prefer it to Twitter. I don’t want us to feel like we can’t do these things here because people keep going and doing it on Twitter though?are there rules here on this thread now, about memes and things we say (doxing is not ok and no encouraging to go to Twitter) we are all talking about her anyway, could this not be seen as provoking her as well?
Lol no one said you can't post memes or talk about a celeb - that's exactly what tattle is for.

What you can't do is message Alice!

anyway lets get back on topic. If you want to talk about tattle in general go to forum support :)

• Heart
  • Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
I honestly feel I can't read her twitter rants anymore as they're so triggering. This is textbook, classic narc rage and she 100% IS guilty of parental alienation, and the sad things is that those girls will probably not realise it for a very long time, or they will never realise it.

It is so, so sad for them.

• Sad
  • Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
I’ve just had a right old rummage through BW’s insta and I think I have a crush on her now 😂😍. Anyway she’s very sweet with her mum, it warms my cockles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
I feel already know far to much in what should be a private matter but what I believe/suspect is

1. IG is a long time victim of narcissistic coercive control.
I don't know but maybe...

2. AE shares too much on social media and damns herself in the process.
Definitely in my opinion

3. There are two very young daughters that need to be sheltered from this craziness.
I fully believe this

Last edited:
  • Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Christ - amongst everything else (the parental alienation and Bogan shite she’s stuck on) - including whatever THIS is with IG - she needs not to be posting pics of her daughter topless on Twitter! WTAF 😱
View attachment 872847
HOW is she allowed to post photos of him still? There has to be a way to stop her! Wtf is Ioan doing?
That bogan word - holy shit, she’s an irritating woman. If he is in any way normal, I don’t know how he lived with that. That’s really what makes me wonder what on earth he is like.

Reactions: 22

welp

VIP Member
Alice: I want 80-20 custody, fuck 50-50
Minion: It reflects badly on him if he isnt spending much time with them

This is a cult wtf

Also "especially if he isnt working", they do realize that he is in France for work, right? And that the kids have school and cant afford to quarantine (especially when the youngest struggles in school) just to see their father on evenings? I know that these people arent smart, but damn....

• Angry

accidentally_in_the_mix

New poster, have lurked here since the beginning of the first thread....finally got frustrated with not being able to like or comment on anything so finally gave in and joined.

May I add another annoying AE phrase....as in "little" ."My little life", "our little family", ugh!

I never knew this woman was married to IG but I had seen her in the Hallmark Christmas Card movie. Thought then that I wasn't a fan of her acting, but it's Hallmark, they're not the highest quality films out there... Have definitely seen more of Ioan's work.

My opinion: She is nuts and completely delusional. one thing I am surprised about is that Ioan found another relationship so soon. Of the relationships of friends that have a narc involved, the one who suffered all the abuse at the hands of the narc have absolutely NO interest in getting into another relationship anytime soon. If I were Ioan, I wouldn't necessarily trust my judgment completely getting out of this marriage with AE, I mean he missed all the red flags before, what makes him think he would recognize them now? Nothing against Bianca, I don't know her, I'm sure she's quite lovely, but was definitely surprised Ioan wouldn't have wanted to take this things in steps and get his things with the kids sorted out first before involving someone else into the mix.

• Heart