Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge Harvey

This might seem silly to others but maybe it’s just me, but I honestly think that Alice is such a mood hoover and perpetual victim that reading about her and her rants are actually affecting my own mental health.
I actually feel this morning I need to try and step back from reading as much about her and her rantings. Now if that’s how I feel, how on earth did Ioan feel.
She is draining the life out of everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I like that she complains about Ioan telling people that she is unhinged, alcoholic and terrible mother. Thank goodness she’s been able to thoroughly refute that with her public behaviour.
I’d say that was a pretty restrained description on his part.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fuzzy Slippers

This makes me actually mad. Children that age would NOT choose to not talk to their Dad without stupid Alice telling them constant shit. THIS IS the very definition of parental alienation, you idiot. Ugh sorry, rant over 😄

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Appears like Bianca's IG is back online
She's brave. Faced with the sweet, loving, kindness of AE I'd have deleted all internet traces of myself, be building an igloo in the Arctic by now and training the penguins for incoming warfare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

What's your point

VIP Member
FFS guys I am only on page 11 of the Las thread! Slow the hell down 😂😂😂.

Too scared to say too much incase I catch up and find something awful has happened but WTF this is just getting worse by the day!

Oh and I started the very first thread about AE & IG (no honestly no need to thank me 😂) but NEVER expected this. I also said on my very first post I thought IG was smug and a few other things. I take it ALL back, I think the poor guy has had hell for the past god knows how many years and deserves to be happy.

Mostly I feel bad for the girls, Emma and G-Lo though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Agreed! It really awful but the escalation of the abuse must be making him very sure he's done the right thing in leaving if nothing else.

Holy crap! She's added another 10years to his life sentence! :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Palomina

Bianca looks perfectly fine to me. Alice used to look nice but has turned into a bloater with demented eyes. The kind of person that if you didn’t pull away quick enough at a roundabout whilst in front of her, she would follow you all the way home, even if it was 300 miles out of her way, just so she could run up your drive, stab you 17 times and think it completely justified.

• Haha
HOW is she allowed to post photos of him still? There has to be a way to stop her! Wtf is Ioan doing?
She is obviously trying to goad a reaction from him because he is completely ignoring her - no other explanation right? This attacking BW and posting shit pics like this - she’s clutching at straws trying to get any sort of emotional rise from him. Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Libbyaugust737

Maybe I’m just a heartless bitch or had enough of the abuse she pumps out but I really don’t know how anyone can be feeling sorry for her at this point.

If the cousin really is the cousin or whatever she is saying I think Alice is bringing it all on herself. She is absolutely vile about anyone and everyone, and she wonders why she’s alone. Who honestly would want any part of that utter toxic mess she’s created.
Nah you're not heartless. I deffo am though because I've never felt sorry for her. Yes it's sad her marriage ended but that was, we no know, almost a year ago. The more she tweets/instagrams/interviews, the more I dislike her. She's a bully, through and through.
I know that lots of dad's, when they meet someone else, put their new partner first etc and she says that is what her dad did. But it is very clear IG wants to see his kids and she's clearly either not letting him or she's alienated them from him so much, they don't want to. She always posts weird, absolute bollocks with her kids. Anything with the kids and IG in, is a loving dad/daughter relationship. She's got more than a screw loose she's lost the entire fucking toolbox.

The tweet screenshot further up, where she said she 'forced' him to work in Australia with 'bogans' for 3 years and it was 'bliss'... and she wonders why he left? If it was bliss, why does she care he left? If I forced my partner to take a job that far away and I told him I loved the break, he'd be gutted. A few months fine but if its bliss for 3 fucking years? It's over.

I feel like he stayed foe the kids and because they were together so long. We've seen in interviews etc that marriage is important to him so maybe he tried for so long and couldn't do it anymore? But I stand by my theory that ending it was really fucking hard for him and the reason she's so angry is because he ended it, went back to work and has now - months later - met someone else. I don't think there was an affair either. He wore his wedding ring for ages after she announced it was done. I reckon he gave her an ultimatum and she thought 'fuck it he won't leave' and ignored him, then he left.

But with the way she acts? I aren't surprised he left and I aren't surprised her dad wanted out when she acts the way that she does.

I also don't think BW and her family are making accounts to taunt her. I think it's her 10000000%

• Heart

moglits

Long time fan, first time caller…actually, a refugee from the Jack Monroe threads which are also narc-tastic, with the same balanced, insightful, and eloquent posts on there too. I spy some familiar names, which is always weird…like seeing your teacher in Tesco!

Nothing much to add other than what an utter car crash. Way back when, shortly after Alice live-tweeted Ioan’s announcement, I remember her having some self-awareness and I felt a bit sorry for her (temporarily, and with hindsight absolutely not).

They’re long gone, I suspect, but there were a couple of reflective posts the morning after talking about how too much of a “lovely Chardonnay called Butter” could impair your judgement when it came to social media. It was an odd thing to feel sorry for her about – but at the time, I didn’t have the full background and saw her as someone recently dumped, making those nights a little easier with a buttery Chardonnay (can recommend the Barefoot oneas a cheaper alternative, FYI), and fixating on one and finding some small joy in something as silly as a particular wine. I can’t begin to imagine what her Beer Fear must be like (or indeed if she has the self-awareness to feel it); it’s bad enough waking up checking your bank statements and sent items when the media spotlight isn’t on you.

I feel like a complete dolt now for feeling in any way mushy, but tbh this was a while ago and certainly long before her abuse started.

Again, massively Team Kids here – as the child of a narc mother, that damage lasts. I’m 37 and it took a buttload of therapy to get over my mother’s antics, and it’s safe to say they weren’t making headlines.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Long-term alcohol abuse, with zero exercise. Actually, not even any normal physical movement during her day, minus walking to her car to drive to drop off and pick up her daughters at school. Munching crappy food, while mixing alcohol and pills, watching Gloria work, while she lies on the couch and whines to her about her life.
i really need to be careful! Yesterday I drove to the gym, sat in the car park and caught up on tattle for an hour then went home for a glass of Red!

haven’t resorted to eating 4 subscription meal packs in one night to myself yet

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And she’s away again……

9DA9598B-2DD7-495F-9CF7-1F292E85BCCB.jpeg

Did she actually watch it? It’s heartbreaking cause instead of sitting the kids down, with IG, to explain the situation - she showed them a f-ing article causing maximum f- ing distress, look at Kyle and Jakieo’s reaction when she says about showing the article - they are not sympathising with you Alice you absolute roaster, they are crying because you are being f-ing terrible to your poor f-ing children! What a dickhead.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Bluemoonday

I must say I would be very upset if my ex posted pics of me in togs/bathers/swimmers to SM. It’s downright wrong and Alice must know this. I actually feel we should have put something over his body too. But hey since he’s an actor on TV maybe it’s not such a sensitive thing?

At least he looks good in a pair of pants with foam on his head. Better than Alice would anyway.

she still shouldn’t have posted the pic. I think she’s about two glasses away from posting a pic of his boner from 10 year ago.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mgc85

Is anyone else finding this a touch triggering now? I feel myself tensing up when I see a screenshot now on here from her, as ridiculous as that may sound.
I don’t mean to be dramatic or use the old AE tactic of making it personal, but I have been wrapped up in a coercive control related situation before (thankfully not as the primary victim but rather as one of the secondary targets, if that makes sense). I remember how bewildering it was, how absolutely everything could be twisted, the threats, the fear every time a message came in and the helplessness that comes with realising there is no right way to engage with someone like that when you just desperately want them to stop, calm down. When you’d agree to anything, lower any boundary to get them to stop, but then realise even that isn’t enough over time.
That is the sad truth of what IG and anyone around him is facing now. There simply is no safe way to engage with her directly. Where that leaves the children, I don’t know. There were also children in the mix of my situation and it was just bloody, bloody awful.
[/ISPOILER]

• Heart
  • Angry

Perplexity

VIP Member
Long-term alcohol abuse, with zero exercise. Actually, not even any normal physical movement during her day, minus walking to her car to drive to drop off and pick up her daughters at school. Munching crappy food, while mixing alcohol and pills, watching Gloria work, while she lies on the couch and whines to her about her life.
I keep thinking how fun my life would be if I was her and how healthy I’d be! All the time in the world to do what I wanted, a peloton and a pool in my home, could no doubt afford a gym membership somewhere swank, have actual time to shop and meal plan instead of doing a panicked ram-raid through Asda on a Sunday afternoon…could meet friends any time, take the girl fun places in my big car, actually make it to all the school shows and things because I wouldn’t be at work! Life would be sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Nonah

VIP Member
I just had a massive catch up at a motorway services whilst eating a BK. Living my best life here 🤣

• Haha

EllaBella89

VIP Member
4FC29B99-22BE-41ED-AE4E-E3C2713F897D.jpeg
01E9D786-2376-48FD-982F-D1F44494072B.jpeg

She just posted that pic of Bianca but deleted it quite quickly….. I’m guessing she’s been warned about posting pictures. She’s saying something like ‘See, Bianca can play black too’

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry