Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #12 Embellisher of handbags, Nike Airs and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @JustABunchOfHocusPocus

Please remember not to nominate thread titles until the tail end of the thread and no swearing in them. Please use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop potentially triggering posts behind a spoiler as this can be an upsetting subject.

Also it never hurts to read up on the Tattle rules regarding contacting Alice on SM - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I'll be damned. I've just spent 90 minutes catching up.

AE's constant insistence that Ioan has left THEM is pissing me right off.

Even if he is a cheat and AE has never treated him badly, that would not make him a bad dad.

Reactions: 19
Well I'll be damned. I've just spent 90 minutes catching up.

AE's constant insistence that Ioan has left THEM is pissing me right off.

Even if he is a cheat and AE has never treated him badly, that would not make him a bad dad.
I’ve got five threads to catch up on! 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As we are beginning another thread I have an opinion about recent events. Alice being trolled cruelly on Twitter.
While feeling it’s juvenile and something I wouldn’t do as I’m an adult, Alice puts herself out there for this sort of treatment.
How about the cruelty she heaps upon IG, his family, BW, and her family? Poor Ella Newton and the other Harrow cast. And worst of all, her children.
She sends her flying monkeys everywhere to attack anyone who says boo to her. Now she’s trying to get Amy Douglas fired. God only knows the crap she’s done and is doing now. Like making libelous statements about her children’s father and his new love. Trying to break up the relationship because she’s so bitter and mean. She claims to love him so much but she doesn’t want him to be happy.
I’m honestly not sorry for her. It’s past time she took responsibility for her own actions, but she never will.
That’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Title by @JustABunchOfHocusPocus

Please remember not to nominate thread titles until the tail end of the thread and no swearing in them. Please use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop potentially triggering posts behind a spoiler as this can be an upsetting subject.

Also it never hurts to read up on the Tattle rules regarding contacting Alice on SM - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

As you were.
I know it's an 'I'! Just was funny!

Reactions: 9
Something I noticed from a tweet @Bridgeofsighs copied in from the JD troll in the final pages of the last thread:

Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.

If this JD is a real person, as in, cousin to BW and therefore, we assume Australian: why did she say "marmite"?
Australians eat vegemite. There's a secondary one called promite, which I know some prefer, but vegemite (and to a lesser extent, promite) is/are the Australian versions of the (very) British marmite.
I just did a quick check and apparently it's imported Down Under under the name "Our Mate (Marmite)" and doesn't seem overly known so you'd have to be a desperate expat to hunt it out. BW seems very Australian so I'd assume a (first?) cousin of hers would be too.
All this babble is me saying I'm not sure I believe this troll is really BW's family. It's not like the person JD responded to had made some very British quip and JD was replying in kind.

Reactions: 19
I'm actually feart to go to sleep in case I miss something but (a) I have to work and (b) my kitty is demanding snuggle under the duvet time. Night all you lovely tattlers xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As we are beginning another thread I have an opinion about recent events. Alice being trolled cruelly on Twitter.
While feeling it’s juvenile and something I wouldn’t do as I’m an adult, Alice puts herself out there for this sort of treatment.
How about the cruelty she heaps upon IG, his family, BW, and her family? Poor Ella Newton and the other Harrow cast. And worst of all, her children.
She sends her flying monkeys everywhere to attack anyone who says boo to her. Now she’s trying to get Amy Douglas fired. God only knows the crap she’s done and is doing now. Like making libelous statements about her children’s father and his new love. Trying to break up the relationship because she’s so bitter and mean. She claims to love him so much but she doesn’t want him to be happy.
I’m honestly not sorry for her. It’s past time she took responsibility for her own actions, but she never will.
That’s all.
I know! What will happen when any of Ioan's future projects are announced? AE and FMs are likey to be going after producers saying what a tit he is. She is likely to literally bite the hand that feeds her, such is her bitterness.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm actually feart to go to sleep in case I miss something but (a) I have to work and (b) my kitty is demanding snuggle under the duvet time. Night all you lovely tattlers xx
Goodnight to you and your kitty! I’m sure the tougher Tattlers will be here to guard the fort. 😁

I know! What will happen when any of Ioan's future projects are announced? AE and FMs are likey to be going after producers saying what a tit he is. She is likely to literally bite the hand that feeds her, such is her bitterness.
I simply cannot understand why she doesn’t get that. Does she just not care?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congrats @JustABunchOfHocusPocus for the thread title, love it! :ROFLMAO: Thanks @Silver Linings for the new thread. P.s your avatar reminded me of the existence of KU :love: so thank you for that too!

I think it's clear, and has been for a while that engaging with Alice or her FMs on SM is totally pointless. She's entrenched in her thinking and creating an echo chamber for herself. She's worked herself up into such an explosive state that I really just don't think it's safe or appropriate for people who aren't directly related to the situation to even try to kindly talk her down anymore, although I can understand why people are still trying to reach her in a gentle way.

Definitely agree with the other tattlers who've already said that deliberately harassing her on SM is bang out of order! :( I really hope it wasn't one of us and I really hope it's not anyone BW knows. I would like to believe it was a Malice sock.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Something I noticed from a tweet @Bridgeofsighs copied in from the JD troll in the final pages of the last thread:

Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.

If this JD is a real person, as in, cousin to BW and therefore, we assume Australian: why did she say "marmite"?
Australians eat vegemite. There's a secondary one called promite, which I know some prefer, but vegemite (and to a lesser extent, promite) is/are the Australian versions of the (very) British marmite.
I just did a quick check and apparently it's imported Down Under under the name "Our Mate (Marmite)" and doesn't seem overly known so you'd have to be a desperate expat to hunt it out. BW seems very Australian so I'd assume a (first?) cousin of hers would be too.
All this babble is me saying I'm not sure I believe this troll is really BW's family. It's not like the person JD responded to had made some very British quip and JD was replying in kind.
Because the person she was replying to has a marmite jar as their profile pic on twitter

Reactions: 12
One thing I learnt it the past year is that while Australians like vegimite, New Zealanders prefer marmite, just a fact, not pointing fingers at the Kiwis!

Reactions: 8
Well, that explains a lot

Screenshot-20211118-034216-Twitter.jpg

i'm not looking forward to the next few hours
Screenshot-20211118-034511-Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

I might be wrong cos I don’t eat either but isn’t marmite NZ and vegemite Australian. I’m both NZ and AU so I should actually know this.

Alice just gets straight back in there to unprovoked fighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I might be wrong cos I don’t eat either but isn’t marmite NZ and vegemite Australian. I’m both NZ and AU so I should actually know this.
You're absolutely right! I just had a bit more of a look and there are two versions of Marmite - UK and NZ. According to Dr Google, the NZ version is milder, sweeter and more...sticky and gooey. I think I'll stick with the original UK version. Sweet Marmite or Vegemite...no, thank you. :ROFLMAO:

1637204727902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Alice just gets straight back in there to unprovoked fighting.
Are they actually different in taste, look, ingredients etc?

Reactions: 2
Broadbeach is on the Gold Coast beautiful place not in Brisbane ....
37C12A82-6650-4F4D-A98F-4E355B45284D.jpeg

Are they actually different in taste, look, ingredients etc?
Yes quite different I don’t eat them. I have both for the kids. There is a thing between NZ and AU which one is best. When Tom Hanks came he posted a pic of his vegemite toast and he got it a bit wrong and was slaughtered for it. Will try find it

That much vegemite is not ok...

1AE850AE-39E9-47BC-9E57-8D0EADFBEA91.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.