Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
did she turn off the comments on these two only? (many people were criticising her here for focusing on Bianca rather than Ioan IIRC)

or is that due to reports?

Reactions: 1

Sallysgap

Those radio hosts seem very sympathetic to Alice. Jackie O may be following her on Insta but she's clearly not looking at her Twitter.

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Good morning all! Sorry if this has been covered (I genuinely need to skim read the threads now to keep up!) but there was a query if someone on here will who opened their post with “this is London calling” was a hint to a Twitter user with London in their name. “This Is London calling” is in reference to this:

London Calling Europe was first broadcast on 6 July 1941. The English language broadcasts were part of the radio propaganda and information war directed towards occupied Europe. London Calling Europe always began with the familiar announcement "this is London calling", which was followed by the stirring 'Trumpet Voluntary' by Purcell. After the end of the war listeners in the occupied areas testified to the role the BBC played in providing accurate information and keeping up morale.

Just so you know!

HandTmum

Sorry if this has been covered, but who is Maria? I’ve seen that name a few times in these threads, so people mean Gloria or are they two separate people?

Almost Bianca

JD (supposed cousin of BW) baiting AE saying AE’s up early, is AE expecting big news on the horizon?

iIn another tweet AE says something that IG and BW are forcing them to go to parental alienation thing. I wonder if that is what JD, if they are kosher, means. Or is IG on his way back?

JD has also insulted another tweeter with silly mare. I think that’s a British slang saying. Although JD could be BW’s English side of the family - crossing therefore from bogan to chav.
Nah, it’s Bianca!

the ships going down

Not looked recently but sure AE has a supporter called JDLondon or LDLondon.. its something of that oink.. I'm not a great believer in these twitter fans.. I just don't believe it is from a genuine place, just trying to climb on that cart! I'm only on pg 3 x
Apologies my mistake it's not JD or LD.. I've just seen the actual name on a screenshot.. I should've checked first

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’m caught up or not! Is there anyway of seeing posts you haven’t commented on yet? The threads have gone insane recently.