Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
You know Alice admitted she wasn’t allowed to post pics of IG but now he’s not there to tell her off she can. That’s why she can post one of him in his trunks. So she knows he won’t like it but did it anyway. I feel it’s boarding on illegal revenge posting of private photos is it not? He’s pretty exposed and people are commenting on his body and stomach. I feel so bad that she did that

• Angry
Reactions: 20

ktjd

What a hilariously shit friend Mona from Friends is, capitalising on someone‘s breakdown in order to promote a podcast.

D73E868A-145C-46FA-B2FF-8679C37772C3.jpeg

What insight could Alice possibly offer on starting over after loss, trauma, getting fired, break ups??? She literally refuses to start over, she admits again and again that she is trying to (figuratively… i think) burn the house down.

• Sad

Perplexity

VIP Member
He is desperate to speak to his kids but he can’t cos Alice is making him speak to her. I mean she just fked up big time admitting that one
I think it’s totally ok to get pissed off if your nanny won’t let you talk to your own kids!! I’d hit the bloody roof! And I note the story has changed - before it was because they were going to the park. Then it was “Gloria didn’t want to get in the middle of it. He made her cry” (Christ does anyone in that house do anything but howl all day long). Now it’s that the girls didn’t want to talk to him? I hope Alice really gets raked over the coals by the lawyers for what she’s doing here. Not cool.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: Gloria finally had enough today + agreed to testify there was absolutely no abuse, mental or physical from my part. And if any abuse did happen, it came from him. YAY!! She's had it. Until today she wanted to stay out of it. She is so brave. Makes me so mad that Ioan keeps calling her 12 times in a row and screaming that he has a right to talk to his kids when they don't want to. Call ME, you coward. Oh and he KNOWS she's ill. But narcs don't care.

Interesting - that means there WAS mental and physical abuse from Malice. Such a giveaway "and if any abuse did happen...."
Gloria is stupid if she is really going to testify for Malice but I imagine the pressure from AE on her was intense and she buckled.

IG sounds angry and rightly so. He does have a right to speak to his kids. It's such a textbook case of PA as AE's own videos prove he used to have a good relationship with his kids. GLo please get another job! It's not worth it.

I just want to shake her!! Why oh why is she so convinced this is ALL Bianca’s doing? She has completely lost the plot!
She just can’t wrap her narcissistic head around the fact Ioan has escaped her abuse and found a new love. I’m sure Ioan is strong enough to make his own decisions, Alice. Or is it because she controlled him for so many years she just can’t comprehend he is possible to make these decisions? He’s most likely enjoying the freedom of thinking for himself.
Now all ranting aside, please, if anyone here knows her…GET HER HELP!! Before it’s too late 😢

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It's her all over. Disregard / smear all the people telling her what she doesn't want to hear, and celebrate the single comment supporting her.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
lol, I just listened to the whole thing: Jackie O is clearly following this story very closely. Also Kyle is so spot on with everything he says (e.g. she is going to lose public support the more she posts, her showing them happy on IG happy over the years may not have been reality, people shouldnt stay together if one is unhappy, etc.). If I was Alice I wouldnt like to be interviewed.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Should we do an AE's 'word of the week?' We could see how many we could get in each post and then then gradually create full sentences and even thread titles from them.

Two so far:

disingenous
bogan

Used in a sentence:

Alice comes across as a disingenous bogan towards her twitter followers.

• Haha
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

1637204883984.png

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

1637204908670.png

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

1637205015075.png

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

1637205302517.png

On introducing the children to a partner.

1637205475438.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
You know, may favourite thing about this divorce is Alice finally accidentally admitting the things about their relationship everyone always knew but she furiously denied LOL
View attachment 874568
except the ones you admitted yourself on twitter
View attachment 874569
View attachment 874570
WTF! If there is any abuse it was of me Yay!!!

she is Yaying about being abused. As someone who spent many years in an abusive relationship this is offensive and triggering.
She claims she has been abused!!!! Disingenuous cow

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Something I noticed from a tweet @Bridgeofsighs copied in from the JD troll in the final pages of the last thread:

Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.

If this JD is a real person, as in, cousin to BW and therefore, we assume Australian: why did she say "marmite"?
Australians eat vegemite. There's a secondary one called promite, which I know some prefer, but vegemite (and to a lesser extent, promite) is/are the Australian versions of the (very) British marmite.
I just did a quick check and apparently it's imported Down Under under the name "Our Mate (Marmite)" and doesn't seem overly known so you'd have to be a desperate expat to hunt it out. BW seems very Australian so I'd assume a (first?) cousin of hers would be too.
All this babble is me saying I'm not sure I believe this troll is really BW's family. It's not like the person JD responded to had made some very British quip and JD was replying in kind.

Christ - amongst everything else (the parental alienation and Bogan shite she’s stuck on) - including whatever THIS is with IG - she needs not to be posting pics of her daughter topless on Twitter! WTAF 😱
E95C9808-ADCB-49E2-891F-BA869DEC3A65.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

boxoftreasures

Ah I thought Bonnie was her friend and was going to take her to one side and give some kind advice. Bit sad that it's a podcast to be honest.
Same. I thought ‘oh wow how cool that Mona from Friends is going to sit her down and give her a good talking to’. But apparently it’s just ‘Mona from Friends now has a podcast and wants Alice to drum up some listeners for her’.

• Sad
  • Sick

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Something really funny popped into my exhausted medicated over Maliced brain.
Alice finally evicted and being dragged from their house with her cat claws dug in to the floor by IG’s lawyers and her 2 chief flying monkeys dive bombing the lawyers while Alice shrieks “I’ll get you Horse face, and your little dog too!” 🤪

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ah I thought Bonnie was her friend and was going to take her to one side and give some kind advice. Bit sad that it's a podcast to be honest.

• Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
I know Alice is an evil wench, but is it possible Ioan is actually saying that stuff to the kids? Screaming at Gloria etc? I think Alice would say anything, and I can’t imagine a father in their right mind saying that he would come back if his daughter did what he said etc (don’t get me started on Alice’s “you’re very good to always go there” PA comment). But maybe he’s as bad as she is, just smarter/ quieter? I want to believe he’s a decent normal guy, for some reason - maybe so that those girls have SOME chance!
I think he’s lashed out cos good god I have and I’m not even married to her or trying to divorce her. It is clear she lies and a lot of what she says doesn’t make sense or add up. So I believe he’s not perfect and has probably lost his patience but I don’t believe a word she says either.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
did she turn off the comments on these two only? (many people were criticising her here for focusing on Bianca rather than Ioan IIRC)

or is that due to reports?
That post is 100% typed by someone under the influence, but yeah we only know she has an alcohol issue because Bianca told us 🤷🏻‍♀️

What a piece of shit. God, I even predicted this! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 873574
this is where she is caught lying btw. How can you complain about him abandoning his kids, but then you dont want to have him more than 20 % time with the kids?
View attachment 873584
“…the type of girl he’s with?” She’s not Rose West.

And she clearly thinks she’s with Ioan for his money, but if she was a gold digger, surely she would have gone for someone with a higher profile?

This whole thing is like nothing I’ve ever seen before and I’m genuinely concerned at how it will end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart