Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
the wizard thing still cracks me up "he was outvoted and is playing alone with this" - so this is how decisions were made when you were together? Alice says no so it is a no? :ROFLMAO:

btw Piers Morgans current column is very interesting. He wouldnt write one about Alice due to his wife, but you can sense what he would think about her lol

Reactions: 22

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
For legal reasons, yes. This we do need to share.
I understand screenshotting posts etc, but why do we need to share people's real names etc in the forum for legal reasons? I would assume that the police would be able to find out these details for themselves.
I just think personally it's bordering on pretty iffy territory but like I said earlier I don't have a background in law so maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

brie l

VIP Member
Now I'm slightly fascinated by her previous Twitter fights. She clearly loves threatening people on social media. This is vitriol, insulting peoples looks and pattern of deleting tweets is not new for her. She clearly has learnt nothing from this previous Twitter disaster

Based on her previous behaviour, IG probably expected her to act this way towards himself and BW on SM. He would have been ready for this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
What a piece of shit. God, I even predicted this! :ROFLMAO:
SNgNBrR.png

this is where she is caught lying btw. How can you complain about him abandoning his kids, but then you dont want to have him more than 20 % time with the kids?
7P9Ev5L.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Some of who BW follows:

BREAKING UP WITH NARCS & TOXIC
myexisapsycopath
Internationally recognised Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Expert
women_against_violence
narcissist.sociopath.awareness
Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands
survivingdomesticviolence

These are some the recent follows. If this was just a fling she wouldn't be bothered with all this. Looks like she is serious about him.

• Wow

SynthGirl

VIP Member
My friend has an extremely low baseline white blood cell count that they always keep a check on, but say it's normal for her. It went dangerously low when she got COVID, though.

Guess what, Alice? She eats extremely healthy, low body fat, and bikes long distances, runs up flights of stairs of office buildings for exercise, avid tennis player. She just turned 51 and looks 35 to 38, in the face and body.

Get off your duff and put down the bottle and spend your day out in the fresh air. Anything. Examples: Light hikes, walks around the block, a short bike ride, a nice swim every day, pilates, yoga. You need to fix your own part of your life that has nothing to do with Ioan and his new girlfriend. No one says you have to run a marathon. But he left you a year ago, a man you declare your twin soul, and you should have been working on being your best. Your mental and physical health would have been better, instead of this: head in the sand, late-night wine guzzling, erratic late-night tweeting, vicious attacks on people's looks.

• Heart

Almost Bianca

EE4E960D-4DB7-42B2-A170-E377EFC7BAFA.jpeg

that might answer the question where her friends are… she doesnt want anybody or anything interrupt her performance..

• Wow
  • Sick

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
She's really got it all planned out (she thinks). It's quite chilling and calculated, really.
yes but she’s an amateur who thinks she knows and can dictate the legalities of divorce. You see ranty bossy mothers like this all the time in a divorce and they always amused me. Messy divorce is like a game of chess, you keep your moves to yourself and stfu.

alice thinks she’s going to storm in the court brandishing a wealth of printed tweets she declares were made by THE BOGAN!! and the judge is going to be beguiled by her charms, ignoring the hysterical bloated gurning mess in front of him and give Ioan and THE BOGAN the telling off of their lives for being so mean and wicked to the legend that is Malice.

the reality is the reason for divorce is IRRELEVANT now, it will have no bearing on any financial settlement and since Ioan can divorce her whenever he wants (and I sincerely hope he does) the only thing to resolve is finances. If I were Ioan I’d divorce her as soon as he’s back and pay the minimum in support so she has to fork out for everything else.

She'd soon be gagging to drag him to court for money or she'll drink herself to death, either way, job done.

alice isn’t half as clever as she thinks she is, nowhere near. She thinks acting as she always does shouting, bullying and demanding will get her what she wants but she’s about to get a reality check.

Ioan’s lawyers And the judge are in charge now, if she fails to engage then diddums.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I know Alice is an evil wench, but is it possible Ioan is actually saying that stuff to the kids? Screaming at Gloria etc? I think Alice would say anything, and I can’t imagine a father in their right mind saying that he would come back if his daughter did what he said etc (don’t get me started on Alice’s “you’re very good to always go there” PA comment). But maybe he’s as bad as she is, just smarter/ quieter? I want to believe he’s a decent normal guy, for some reason - maybe so that those girls have SOME chance!
considering that she claimed that Ella Newton went ape shit on her when we all saw what actually happened I put some big doubt on the whole "screaming" narrative (although not like I would blame him in this situation)

As for saying stuff to kids: It's normal to veil the truth a bit to kids (to some extent it is ok). If I had to guess I believe that he isnt telling them upfront the truth, but he is probably more nuanced than Alice is trying to make it out.

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Alice claims to have been attacked by Harvey Weinstein, yet she ‘likes ‘ a tweet that says this . She is the mother of daughters, a woman herself, from now on anyone here who thinks she should get sympathy for the little bit of negativity she gets on twitter should look at this as a reminder.
AE is a vile nasty excuse of a woman , shame on her 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Okay, I don't care about what background anyone comes from. But, based on those 1980s photos Alice shared of herself, her brother and her brother's now-wife, Alice was hardly manor-born, either. I only bring this up because with all the classist talk regarding Bianca, Alice acts as though she herself is some elegant lady raised at Downton Abbey, with weekly pony club and the finest of boarding schools.
She is completely deluded. She looks down on people who are far more capable, successful and hardworking than she is.
She totally detests poor people or anyone whose culture she thinks is below her and it’s so ironic because she brings absolutely nothing to the table. She’s a total waster by most people’s standards.

• Heart
Insta won’t remove her post. I’ve reported it and they’ve replied twice saying it’s not against their standards.

edited to add…
They’ve removed it now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
something about this all bothers me

Ioan is really private in that he rarely ever interacts with fans online and only really pops up if he’s doing promo. That’s clear for all to see

AE says that he is vocally bitchy about his costars. They all seem to like him and he’s said nice things about them in interviews. He’s never said anything mean about Alice either

Yet she’s shocked to hear he might bitch about her on set? This doesn’t fit with any of his other behaviours. It is so odd. Either he’s the best hidden narc ever or she’s lying 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
"once the babies are grown", so who will earn money then if you are set to make their dad unemployable?
R1qC87U.png

:ROFLMAO:
6FzB1be.png

At what point will she claim that everyone on tattle is Bianca's family?
CQ2eEoe.png

jl5aeXf.png

Alice "Ioan doesnt want any contact with me" Evans everyone
Je2KxQE.png

Always wanted to write it like this since Lesley-Ann Brandt called her out on twitter last year 😇

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

MooBelle

VIP Member
Hes not coming anywhere near your house with you in it so you can cancel the security.
Or is this going to be some Waco siege ?
I can see a siege (not as bad as Waco!)
He'll get a court ordered visitation and she'll refuse to hand them over and will stay indoors . Police will be called and there will be a scene all captured by photographers.
Alice will give ironically the best performance of her life. Probably end with her lying in the street with her arms outstretched and her screaming 'my babies'.
She's definitely a danger to IG and BW. Hope he wears a body cam.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20