Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member

‘ALICE: In my experience, if you quit too soon people forget.’

I will go to my grave remembering these last two weeks reading about you Alice. Please, I insist, you can quit now!

Can we have a whip round and get her taken off for a wifi free spa mini break. Then we can all catch up on our sleep, jobs and families and come back with renewed vigor ready for the episode where the husband and his mistress return from their holidays and all hell breaks loose because they posted beach snaps on Instagram instead of going through the Wizard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tootler

Alice seems convinced that it's Bianca who has forced Ioan to not enter the house or speak to Alice directly... perhaps because Ioan so clearly wants to be with her (Alice) and if he sees her will admit that he's supposed to be with her forever. *DELUSION!!!!!*

I think Bianca has never forbidden Ioan from entering the family home or even considered suggesting it. Generally, lawyers are the ones who advise things like, don't be alone with her since if she accuses you of abusing her it'll just be her word against yours.

welp

VIP Member
Real talk now: If Ioan was this terrified of Bianca why on earth would he have left his wife and kids for her and ruined his whole reputation? She continues to ignore the obvious reason for both his breakdowns and for not wanting to see her
UQT7QQc.png

• Wow
  • Angry

nodea

Plot twist.

What if IG now decides that he has messed up. He wants back with AE.

AE’s crusade was victorious, he comes back. In fact men now never cheat, they don’t ‘leave’ their wives and children. The world has changed. HW is empty of ageing actors and their younger GF’s. Such men are now shunned.

AE has stood up for all women. The happy couple go on Lorraine to talk about the fact AE saved women, that IG is happier now than ever.

BW idk- moves into a cave and becomes a hermit/ witch/ acrobat.

Just thought I’d share my thoughts on the plot twist 2021 needs.

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
Referencing Pitt v Jolie wasn’t wise. That’s the divorce I first likened this shit show to when it all kicked off and has made me similarly furious about the way the poor kids have been used by “the best mother in the world”.

Reactions: 25

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
At this point I do actually think a sustained break from her presence would be good for both girls.
Starting to think a sustained break for us would also be good!!! I’m moonlighting on tattle again when I supposed to be working!!!

• Haha

Madge Harvey

Surely it wouldn’t be too difficult for her relentless bullying/slanderous/harassment campaign of BW to be stopped. It’s illegal right?
I think IG and BW are playing the long game, give her enough rope.
It wouldn’t even surprise me that neither IG nor BW even read her daily rantings.

House of Tea

VIP Member
At the end of the day, as much as AE must be strong meat to live with, IG is just a bloke, he is no different to how many blokes behave. He is fit, a bit famous, away from his family for months at a time, married a long time, surrounded by a lot of much younger people who look up to him. I have no doubt that AE has repulsed him over a long period of time -her being overweight, bonkers, obsessive, drunk, menopausal. He will have been having lots of one night stands, with BW being the one that has changed to a relationship. I don’t think that IG has been sitting in Oz, or any other location spot, behaving like a heavily committed married man. I am not making any judgment on him I just don’t buy the poor IG image that has slowly built up. Even if he was happily married to AE he would still be hooking up with other women - he would be months away on set. I have a cynical view of men, I have watched many “family men”, the last people you would ever think would stray, break up their families without a backwards glance. IG, like a lot of men, loves his kids, but his first love is IG. He has probably wanted to leave for a while, and was perplexed how to do so with such a tricky character like AE.

That does not make me Team Alice. I don’t like her, she is horrible at times, self absorbed, lazy, demanding. I want to shake her and say to her - IG is just a bloke, and you are destroying your life and more importantly your children’s lives for someone who is long gone and has been for a while. Get your shit together, lose the drink, flab, anger and do something positive with the rest of your life. Get a job, decorate some mirrors, don’t drag out the divorce - do it asap, so that you and IG and BW and all the Es can move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Libbyaugust737

Looking at BW's photos then Alice's... how can she call BW ugly or horse teeth? Not like BW has called her something in reference to her neck or her alcohol body or her fucking yellow hair... she's a proper disaster. Like, the human version of putting milk in a cup of tea FIRST 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
One thing she does that really fucks me off is pretends words and things don’t mean what they mean.
“It’s not filtered, it’s altered,”
“we’re not legally separated so we’re still together”

I don’t know if there is a psychological term for this? It’s more than being a pedant or being obtuse, it’s gaslighty. It makes my skin crawl. I always notice when people are doing it (I had an ex that would move the goal posts over the course of an argument.) It’s like they think if they say things a certain way that will change (or not change) the facts of situation, and they can’t get in trouble for it.

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
AE: Gloria finally had enough today + agreed to testify there was absolutely no abuse, mental or physical from my part. And if any abuse did happen, it came from him. YAY!! She's had it. Until today she wanted to stay out of it. She is so brave.
Hats off to Gloria she’s one tough cookie. It’s taken Alice 10 months to break her to get her to testify.

I’ve cracked after 2 weeks just from reading about it all. I’ll be singing like a fucking canary for you in court Alice, see you in a couple of weeks 👍🏻

• Haha

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
You can just tell the type of friend she is by this interaction alone. No, "oh great to hear from you!" or "how are you?" Just me, me, me and look at what I'm going through. She would suck the life out of anyone.

1637233513560.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Penguin86

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not filtered but you look thin. We all saw the pap shots hun
Screenshot_20211119-041125_Chrome.jpg

I think all these people who are doing interviews with her are just feeding her attention seeking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It's 'their' not 'there' Malice. Are you a bogan or something? ;)

And his 'plan' for 50/50 custody will work. I don't think he got top lawyers for nothing. In fact, I would say they are delighted with AE's antics. Give them enough rope.....

Reactions: 23