Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
she is kidding herself (and her dim cult) for claiming that she would have taken it better had he told her from the start. She would have still attacked the woman for stealing her husband, she would have still attacked him for leaving his kids and breaking his vows, she would have still claimed that he is cruel (this time for being too sudden, remember this is what she was slagging him off about for 9 months) and she would have still said that it's been going on for ages and he didnt told her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
What I find laughable about this whole saga is the way Alice belittles BW looks. Alice is largely over weight, she has neck fat galore, a wheel around her waist the size of Timbuktu and the mouth of a gutter rat. Complete insanity on Alice’s part to pick apart BW.

Definitely a case of glass houses and stones there.

To be fair, give her her due that woman is tenacious. Every night without fail, bottle of wine ready in the ice bucket, she limbers up her fingers and screams ‘Bianca you Wanker!’ at the screen and off she goes!

My overall involvement in the shit storm she has created is negligible. I’ll drop the odd comment here but the rest of my time is spent draped across a piece of furniture or an appliance scrolling through pages and pages of her soap opera on my phone and chucking back the odd painkiller when the RSI in my thumb starts acting up.

And I am fucking exhausted and I mean fucking exhausted. I haven’t got the stress of a husband running off with an Aussie beauty, the possibility of losing my home, I’m not pissed out of my face every night and I’m not taking on every fucker on Twitter that has an opinion of their own.

How the hell does she keep this level of activity up, day after day, night after night? All I do is read about it and I crawl into bed at night feeling like I’ve been breaking rocks in the hot sun all day.

That woman is super fucking human.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ellenlovesme

The type of girl he’s with? Seriously, she has absolutely zilch evidence to suggest that BW is any sort of risk to the kids. And if she genuinely was, then she’d be saying no contact at all, not 20%. I’m a family lawyer in this country but I don’t know much about the law in California. I do know that if her case was in the courts over here, she’d be made mincemeat of for all the stuff she’s said. Judges hate hate hate people using their kids as weapons. They would ask the kids what they wanted over here but wouldn’t necessarily go with exactly what they said. And I bet that away from Mrs Narc, the kids would say they love their dad and want a relationship with him.

Reactions: 28

NarcRage

VIP Member
She thinks he must have been telling people she is an alcoholic and a bad mother and unhinged because that's what people are saying about her on here and on the Daily Mail and other forums. So he must have told them and we must all be Bianca or her relatives.
It doesn't cross her mind that people are saying that about her from witnessing her behaviour on twitter.
The only reason any if us know anything is because of what comes out of her massive pie hole.
If she shut up we would have very little to go on!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
She is obviously trying to goad a reaction from him because he is completely ignoring her - no other explanation right? This attacking BW and posting shit pics like this - she’s clutching at straws trying to get any sort of emotional rise from him. Vile.
In some ways it’s good - if he has tried to leave before, or was finding it hard - there is no way he could ever go back to this horror show now. She is just so MEAN.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
As we are beginning another thread I have an opinion about recent events. Alice being trolled cruelly on Twitter.
While feeling it’s juvenile and something I wouldn’t do as I’m an adult, Alice puts herself out there for this sort of treatment.
How about the cruelty she heaps upon IG, his family, BW, and her family? Poor Ella Newton and the other Harrow cast. And worst of all, her children.
She sends her flying monkeys everywhere to attack anyone who says boo to her. Now she’s trying to get Amy Douglas fired. God only knows the crap she’s done and is doing now. Like making libelous statements about her children’s father and his new love. Trying to break up the relationship because she’s so bitter and mean. She claims to love him so much but she doesn’t want him to be happy.
I’m honestly not sorry for her. It’s past time she took responsibility for her own actions, but she never will.
That’s all.
Absolutely this , she literally puts herself out there for this , and whilst yes some of it is cruel ( if she’s as media savvy as she says she is she would expect it ) , she is hell bent on destroying anyone who even likes a tweet telling her to stop . AE is malicious and very dangerous, her targeted harassment of BW is beyond any levels of broken hearted estranged wife , she is inciting harm towards her and her family members.
No account of being kind to AE is positive right now as it basically feeds the monster. Some people are genuinely trying to be straight with her and tell her this is wrong on every level . Whilst it’s doubtful they are relatives of BW , they are basically giving her a taste of her own medicine. Ffs some guy replied on the latest pic she posted of BW & friend that they are ‘dressed for easy access ‘ and she liked it 🤷🏼‍♀️ for a woman who proclaims to have been assaulted by Harvey Weinstein that’s seriously f up 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
From AE's twitter:

Alice Evans

@AliceEvansGruff

·
Feb 14, 2019

Like them all. Shit I mean "love".
@HoarseWisperer
still has be blocked but I'm seeing somebody about it and pushing through as best I can. My doc says he might increase my antidepressant med. And I'm doing deep breathing exercises. Goop Magazine is helping no end

I'm not blocking you. You didn't know what he meant. He was being really unkind in response to my not unkind tweet, as per fucking usual. I am soooooo done. I am so fucking nice to people and they totally fuck with me sometimes.

5:39 AM · Feb 15, 2019·Twitter Web Client

Who TF needs their antidepressant meds upped when someone blocks you on twitter?? Melodramatic much?
And secondly, I always find people who make such a fuss about being so fucking nice and complain people always fuck them over are always, always first class bullies.

• Haha
  • Wow
honestly i hate u all 😩 I have ADHD so I have to read each post like thrice to process it!!!

Hang on, I’M COMIN, MAMA, I’M COMIN

86105BD0-AF64-4200-A9A5-150C791D1430.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge Harvey

Having a nose at Bianca’s Instagram there and I’ll tell you something. She is absolutely stunning, like stunning! Can really see why Ioan’s interested in her.

• Heart

Almost Bianca

At the end of the day, as much as AE must be strong meat to live with, IG is just a bloke, he is no different to how many blokes behave. He is fit, a bit famous, away from his family for months at a time, married a long time, surrounded by a lot of much younger people who look up to him. I have no doubt that AE has repulsed him over a long period of time -her being overweight, bonkers, obsessive, drunk, menopausal. He will have been having lots of one night stands, with BW being the one that has changed to a relationship. I don’t think that IG has been sitting in Oz, or any other location spot, behaving like a heavily committed married man. I am not making any judgment on him I just don’t buy the poor IG image that has slowly built up. Even if he was happily married to AE he would still be hooking up with other women - he would be months away on set. I have a cynical view of men, I have watched many “family men”, the last people you would ever think would stray, break up their families without a backwards glance. IG, like a lot of men, loves his kids, but his first love is IG. He has probably wanted to leave for a while, and was perplexed how to do so with such a tricky character like AE.

That does not make me Team Alice. I don’t like her, she is horrible at times, self absorbed, lazy, demanding. I want to shake her and say to her - IG is just a bloke, and you are destroying your life and more importantly your children’s lives for someone who is long gone and has been for a while. Get your shit together, lose the drink, flab, anger and do something positive with the rest of your life. Get a job, decorate some mirrors, don’t drag out the divorce - do it asap, so that you and IG and BW and all the Es can move on.
I think the "poor IG" image is not because anybody thinks he was a saint, he is an ordinary person with good and bad in him like all of us and we all make mistakes and are sometimes not nice to people. What makes him "poor" in my opinion is the way he was treated by her. Nothing he could have possibly done (unless he is as bad as her and it does not seem to be the case) warrants the treatment he is (and was) getting. And as to one night stands and stuff 1. We dont know and really it’s only his business 2. Maybe she didnt mind that. Some people find it kinky or even encourage it. He is just a bloke, agree, and Es are just kids and Emma is just a dog and they dont deserve that shit. And as I said before, I feel sad for Alice and Im sure she really suffers but she is the only one in this situation who - I dont want to say deserves all this - but who created it all herself :(

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
He is desperate to speak to his kids but he can’t cos Alice is making him speak to her. I mean she just fked up big time admitting that one

Reactions: 26
Ah yes, you looked through his messages occasionally saw nothing untoward but didn't think about checking Instagram DMs.

1637207546997.png

How do you know there's a gun held to his head? You do know your last two sentences are on the threatening side, yes?

1637207574500.png

If you - or your "team" - are screenshotting you purposefully getting into arguments with trolls, is this sort of language from you appropriate? Do you think people in the legal system will think this baiting of yours acceptable?

1637207587578.png

Why Drescher and Diamond in particular?

1637207599304.png

Definitely not name-calling. Definitely girl club. Nice work of using US, AUS, and UK slang in one sentence.

1637207636450.png

• Angry
  • Wow

halloweenbean

Did anyone read Glamour magazine years ago and I mean years ago ( in the good old days of that magazine). She did an anonymous article each month about what is was like to be the wife of an successful actor in LA and trying to make it herself. I’m pretty sure the tone of the articles were always about how hard it was for her to land roles and how hard it was to make a life when her husband was the one who had found success when she couldn’t even land an audition.

• Wow

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
She’s not particularly plastered today for a change.
She has no cash, a mouth like a sewer, is drunk all the time but has the nerve to callother women ‘skanks’. Projection much?

She doesn’t seem to like working class people much does she. I suppose it’s the ‘working’ part she finds distasteful.

And of course the obligatory ‘trailer trash’. Turns out she’s the boring one without a drink after all. 💤 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
We must be counting down the days until IG gets back to sort out this fuckery. Btw Ioan if you could pass on your flight details we can put them into our fight apps . Cheers 😁.

D6482026-5173-49D4-83E9-5FB3129FBAD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member

her eyes have a strange 'glare' to them, almost like cataracts, can't think how else to describe it? Can any Tattler kindly enlighten me?! Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
Yes she's a swivel eyed loon

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I come from a city in Australia that prides itself on being bogan to the point of having merch specifically saying "bogan and proud" and I have never seen the word bandied around as much as I have on AEs Twitter and Instagram over the past few days 😐

I also have to say, I love the input from fellow forum members, especially in regard to narcs - has made many, many pennies drop in the brain in regard someone in my past (who I have always suspected but have tried to bury their behaviour in the recesses of my memory).

• Heart