Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Something I noticed from a tweet @Bridgeofsighs copied in from the JD troll in the final pages of the last thread:

Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.

If this JD is a real person, as in, cousin to BW and therefore, we assume Australian: why did she say "marmite"?
Australians eat vegemite. There's a secondary one called promite, which I know some prefer, but vegemite (and to a lesser extent, promite) is/are the Australian versions of the (very) British marmite.
I just did a quick check and apparently it's imported Down Under under the name "Our Mate (Marmite)" and doesn't seem overly known so you'd have to be a desperate expat to hunt it out. BW seems very Australian so I'd assume a (first?) cousin of hers would be too.
All this babble is me saying I'm not sure I believe this troll is really BW's family. It's not like the person JD responded to had made some very British quip and JD was replying in kind.
I might be wrong cos I don’t eat either but isn’t marmite NZ and vegemite Australian. I’m both NZ and AU so I should actually know this.

Alice just gets straight back in there to unprovoked fighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member

Does that work for you?
Thanks it does (y) but doesn't come up in the wiki list for some reason anymore?

welp

VIP Member
Two questions - which hairstyle is AE’s wig, and which is her real hair?

Do we know roughly what part of LA IG has his flat?
it's apparently "down the road" but La Jolla is damn long, should be West Hollywood either way though.

Blurp

VIP Member
I might be wrong cos I don’t eat either but isn’t marmite NZ and vegemite Australian. I’m both NZ and AU so I should actually know this.

Alice just gets straight back in there to unprovoked fighting.
Are they actually different in taste, look, ingredients etc?

LucySmith

VIP Member
The Daily Mail has posted another article about her. Specifically, her latest on Instagram. DM has contacted reps for her and IG for comment.
I can imagine the reporters first thing in their day thinking 'I need some material for the morning hit' and checking her socials for a story. They don't have to do much beyond a copy and paste.

Those tweets from JD 😲 If Alice wakes up/logs into twitter overnight, by gum, hold on to your hats all, the stormfront will hit!
That’s what I’m thinking

Perplexity

VIP Member
I discovered yesterday that after you report an Instagram post on the app, it disappears for you but is still visible for others. So that post is still there, you just can't see it anymore.

I reported it too so I can't see it either through my regular account but if I check Instagram without being logged in I can see it is still there.
I can’t see that the post violates the ToU for harassment unfortunately. It does infringe intellectual property though I think but not sure how you report that - but it’s certainly not her picture to share. She should also take down the picture of her girls’ naked bums ffs Alice.

• Angry

Anj4444

(To the tune Alice the camel)
Alice the ex wife has-
The hump.
Someone do the next line....

Just William

VIP Member
I started watching it and it was very good! I couldn’t watch beyond episode 2 due to the subject matter rather than the show being bad so can’t speak for the whole series.
OK thanks for that! (Sorry it triggered you though.) 💐Might give it a watch another time.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Off topic a bit but I was gonna have a break from the madness & maybe rent 'Liar', not many episodes per the two seasons (6) - is it any good?!