Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AD2018

Chatty Member
I think that a lot of people reported it so hopefully Insta made her take it down. She would never voluntarily remove it imho.
Great observation I’m inclined to agree. I wonder what she’ll tweet when she realised it’s been removed 🤣

Reactions: 3

Just William

VIP Member
did she turn off the comments on these two only? (many people were criticising her here for focusing on Bianca rather than Ioan IIRC)

or is that due to reports?
OK, so this pic answered a Q I had wondered about for awhile, she uses contact lenses at times, as her eyes are brown, but what are the weird glittery effects that show in some pics, is it something she can do like photoshop or are the glittery bits in the lenses? Yeah, it's a stupid Q that I was loathe to ask for fear of looking a total prat, lol, but it's bugging me now!

Also, in this brief (cringe) interview with IG

her eyes have a strange 'glare' to them, almost like cataracts, can't think how else to describe it? Is it just the light on possible contact lenses? Can any Tattler kindly enlighten me?! Thanks.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Two questions - which hairstyle is AE’s wig, and which is her real hair?

Do we know roughly what part of LA IG has his flat?
The wig is the long hair.

All Malice's talk of how BW is ordering IG about (like she used to do) is also a way of emasculating him. He is such a pussy and "the MAN WHO IS ALL MAN" that he will go from one bullying woman to another. I would hope he has learned his lesson by now and BW is the complete opposite.

I think is brilliant in a way that Malice has shown her hand. All the PA receipts are there so it's really easy for IG's lawyers at this point.

PS does anyone have the photo of a much younger IG and AE when they were at a party in some dingy flat? AE had brown hair. Some interesting body language there. She says "I do like em young" in the caption.
It’s somewhere in one of these threads. I think it’s back in the first one towards the end.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

View attachment 872809

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

View attachment 872810

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

View attachment 872813

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

View attachment 872821

On introducing the children to a partner.

View attachment 872823
She’s really proud of this new word she’s learned, “bogan”, hasn’t she? Give it a rest FFS woman.
p.s. I’m not Australian, so I’m not sure how offensive that word is, on a scale of very offensive to mildly offensive. She certainly intends the former. She’s really not a nice woman at all.

LoisLane

OK, so this pic answered a Q I had wondered about for awhile, she uses contact lenses at times, as her eyes are brown, but what are the weird glittery effects that show in some pics, is it something she can do like photoshop or are the glittery bits in the lenses? Yeah, it's a stupid Q that I was loathe to ask for fear of looking a total prat, lol, but it's bugging me now!

Also, in this brief (cringe) interview with IG

her eyes have a strange 'glare' to them, almost like cataracts, can't think how else to describe it? Is it just the light on possible contact lenses? Can any Tattler kindly enlighten me?! Thanks.
It will be all the pills she be popping …WHAT MEDICATIOn???!

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Should we do an AE's 'word of the week?' We could see how many we could get in each post and then then gradually create full sentences and even thread titles from them.

Two so far:

disingenous
bogan

Used in a sentence:

Alice comes across as a disingenous bogan towards her twitter followers.
LOVE this idea

EssieMay

VIP Member
Ah yes Burton and Taylor, now THERE was a scandalous adulterous story and a half. And she had previously slept with a man not married to her and (allegedly) seduced him away from his wife and children (although we later found out that was the not the case and Debbie should have paid Liz for her efforts).

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ioan and Alice won't even be involved. There won't be any court room drama.
The woman's a nutter.
Ioan and Alice won't even be involved. There won't be any court room drama.
The woman's a nutter.
There has to be written statements though. But not the big courtroom drama that AE is hoping for.

brie l

VIP Member
Same. I thought ‘oh wow how cool that Mona from Friends is going to sit her down and give her a good talking to’. But apparently it’s just ‘Mona from Friends now has a podcast and wants Alice to drum up some listeners for her’.
Pretty much.

• Sad

estellastheme

Chatty Member
it's apparently "down the road" but La Jolla is damn long, should be West Hollywood either way though.
La Jolla Ave? I can’t help the thought that this classist bitch lives south of Sunset lolol even if she is right by Melrose and the super cool scenester model influencer area. It’s just a more gritty area than the strip and the hills.