Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Also shites all over her 'I just didn't see it coming' bullshit
I think she is saying she has just found out that he has been saying this for the last two years. On Twitter she keeps on saying what he said about her on set. Either someone has come forward from the set to tell her or she is making it up.

Reactions: 2

LucySmith

VIP Member
Is Backwater Toad an Aussie insult?
No idea it sounds like something you would call a Queenslander as they have toads but I’m not from there. But I’m sorry as I was readying this I was clapping my hands. Then thinking fk Alice will wake up soon

Last edited:
  • Haha

EssieMay

VIP Member
So Kyle and Jackie have done one on air discussion with each other about the Ioan/Alice situation but now they are going to be interviewing Alice on Monday?

welp

VIP Member
That person who contacted her via Twitter - Bonnie with the blue tick - has a podcast. I think she may have an ulterior motive for contacting her. Not to check in with her, but to try and work with her.

Or on a toilet…
they are friends (or something like that). Alice complained a few months back about her not being in the Friends Reunion

I’m not sure why AE has posted that picture of Bianca and her sister because they both look lovely in it? What point is she trying to make?
ikr?

brie l

VIP Member
If you search on twitter "Alice Evans Mith" and you can scroll through them... There's just something about the ones from her which is a bit "fangirl" and trying a bit too hard.
Also search on twitter for "Alice Evans Hoarse"
Around autumn of 2018 it seems to start and it all went nuclear valentine's Day 2019
....Heading off to Twitter