Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Glitter&G1n

Please remember to hold off on thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, also to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ to them and no swearing in them please.

Alice posted another picture of Bianca and insulted her over various platforms. A lot of complaints were put in and first comments were removed and then the post itself. Seems Instagram might be the only platform holding her to account.

Alice is going to be on the radio and a podcast, will be interesting now she accepts Ioan didn’t unblock her or accept her friend request but just opened his account from private, as that was one of her main complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember there was a bit of a spar at the end of the last thread regarding tea preparation preferences and also Alice trying to make t-shirts saying “#TeamAlice,” because apparently we should exploit and further publicize explosively traumatic divorces for financial benefit.

Although I do hope she makes slim panties with the hashtag—crammed & unreadable between two booty cheeks and completely invisible in public. 💃🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
1637320883708.png

It'll go ahead if they do their research. It won't go ahead if SHE does HER research.

BTW they don't care about being impartial. They care about ratings! If Alice doesn't back out, they are on a ratings winner :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember there was a bit of a spar at the end of the last thread regarding tea preparation preferences and also Alice trying to make t-shirts saying “#TeamAlice,” because apparently we should exploit and further publicize explosively traumatic divorces for financial benefit.

Although I do hope she makes slim panties with the hashtag—crammed & unreadable between two booty cheeks and completely invisible in public. 💃🏽
I wouldn't really call it a spar. Not really mentionable haha.

View attachment 875559

It'll go ahead if they do their research. It won't go ahead if SHE does HER research.

BTW they don't care about being impartial. They care about ratings! If Alice doesn't back out, they are on a ratings winner :)
What show is she going on? Are they going to be all nice as pie to her? We need a show for her to be on where the person/people interviewing her, don't take any tit. She need telling she's an absolute pillock. She also needs telling she's separated.

Reactions: 8
She's just going over and over the same old crap now. I hope she doesn't escalate further when he's back in LA.

Reactions: 6
Eurgh. I just came back from trying to be normal human being. It was awful.

She's a bleeping dumb twit and needs to start living in the real world. She's gonna have a shock coming to her when she ends up with hardly anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What show is she going on? Are they going to be all nice as pie to her? We need a show for her to be on where the person/people interviewing her, don't take any tit. She need telling she's an absolute pillock. She also needs telling she's separated.
Kyle and Jackie O.
No they will NOT be nice as pie to her! No they won't take any tit.
Click on the link and go down to where it says Kyle and Jackie breakdown in tears.
21 mins of discussing the Ioan and Alice show to date.

BTW I love the thread name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't really call it a spar. Not really mentionable haha.

Thing is, she won’t listen to it. Its the most frustrating thing about people like Alice - you think there’s a rational human being in there who you can reason with. If only the right person says it, or uses the right words or seizes the right moment, she’ll suddenly understand and agree with the advice everyone’s giving her. There is no hope of this. It. Doesn’t. Work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kyle and Jackie O.
Click on the link and go down to where it says Kyle and Jackie breakdown in tears.

I really hope she goes on the show, it will be fascinating to see how she reacts to being called out for her behaviour live on air.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’ll up and leave, then, if they corner her. And then immediately take to Twitter about how they “attacked” her, which would then inspire her followers to come after Kyle & Jackie O. I bet they’re preparing to be hassled after the show, at least to some degree. Mighty brave, but doing the Lord’s work...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’ll up and leave, then, if they corner her. And then immediately take to Twitter about how they “attacked” her, which would then inspire her followers to come after Kyle & Jackie O. I bet they’re preparing to be hassled after the show, at least to some degree. Mighty brave, but doing the Lord’s work...
100% this is what will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it a live show? What time will it be on UK time? Can it be listened to outside of Australia?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I dont know these guys well enough but surely Alice will only go on there under the condition that they arent going to be too critical?

Reactions: 5
I worry we are setting up for a fall. After all. She might just cry and they will feel sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Kyle and Jackie O.

It won't let me watch thag video. But it says it makes him sad? Or am I misunderstanding?

Reactions: 1
Christ, I opened this new thread and was genuinely relieved that there were just a few posts to tackle. I feel like I need to lean against the wall to catch my breath.

But, it has occured to me that IG must have been a victim of coercive control. The reason AE is convinced that Bianca is totally controlling him and that he's terrified of her is because AE *knows* that IG can be dominated like this because SHE HAS DONE THIS TO HIM BEFORE. And it always worked. Until now.

There's no way I would ever think my DH could be coercively controlled, because I *know* him. I know what a stubborn, strong willed bloke he is. I can't control him (thank God) and would laugh at anyone who thought they could.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Great thread title!

If someone wants to make a bit of money for Christmas they could publish a book about this. Licey has given us volumes of material. Most of it would be taken up with her contradictions.

Book titles could include:
I’m not the sort of woman to be unkind to others. Now go duck yourselves you bastards you’re blocked!

If there were twice the hours in the day and I could be arsed, I’d go through the stuff to highlight all the contradictions. But fortunately there aren’t so I’m off to have a non-contradictory lunch with some friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think Alice has an agent (surely not!) or that she is setting up all this promo work by herself?

Reactions: 5
Christ, I opened this new thread and was genuinely relieved that there were just a few posts to tackle. I feel like I need to lean against the wall to catch my breath.

But, it has occured to me that IG must have been a victim of coercive control. The reason AE is convinced that Bianca is totally controlling him and that he's terrified of her is because AE *knows* that IG can be dominated like this because SHE HAS DONE THIS TO HIM BEFORE. And it always worked. Until now.

There's no way I would ever think my DH could be coercively controlled, because I *know* him. I know what a stubborn, strong willed bloke he is. I can't control him (thank God) and would laugh at anyone who thought they could.
Absolutely anyone can be a victim of coercive control. Anyone. It's not about being strong willed or weak willed.

And not all abusers are as obvious about it as AE is, either. It can be (and often is) extremely subtle and insidious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.