Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Ok so my ex did this. “I don’t want to tell people over the festive period and cause upset, so we’ll tell them in the new year”, whilst guilting me to try get things back together and kept saying ‘things have been good between us’… yes because we’re not together, we’re just keeping up appearances??
That makes sense

Reactions: 1

Perplexity

VIP Member
Wait so what is she saying he actually did?

-this is meant to be in response to the anon post about Ioan flirting in a hotel!

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I don’t know why she doesn’t move back to the UK. She might as well, and then she could get a regular Loose Women slot too :eek:
She loves California. She would be miserable in England, at least right now, back after almost 20 years, no matter what she says. In fact, I believe she recently said she's not going back to England. She would talk all over the women on "Loose Women."

WhoaDang

Sorry I think that was me that started the issue. I asked if anyone knew who the FM are. I don’t have an interest in knowing their identity. Didn’t know the rules. I apologise.
Thats OK. Wait. Are we not supposed to say who they are are?

• Wow

the ships going down

Morning all, this is London calling! Just caught up with everything I missed. I actually dreamt about this last night.

The injustice of all this is really bothering me. AE is so, so nasty (and I am joining the heartless crew to say I don't feel one bit of sympathy for her anymore.) She's bullying people on social media and god only knows how BW must be feeling with everything that's being said, and IG for how he's being portrayed, and tons of people on instagram are buying it, hailing her as this empowerer-of-women. She's the opposite.

I have to say, it reminds me of my childhood a little bit. My mum was emotionally (and sometimes physically) abusive, and her friends just watched in silence when she said and did the most horrible things. Including on one occasion locking me in a room for hours when we were holidaying with her friends in the Isle of Man because I had broken - of all things - a deodorant (I was 13 and couldn't figure out how to use the twisty top, and all the cream came out at once). She would yell at me for hours, literally. I call them 'verbal assaults' and they were horrible. She'd do it in front of her friends and they would watch on, saying nothing. Just allowing her to abuse me. From that I learnt that she was right to do it, and I deserved it otherwise surely someone would say something?!

Anyway, sorry for the long digression but watching AE get away with verbal abuse of others in front of a large and encouraging audience is just awful. I hope IG has a plan and gets justice in the end, whatever that looks and feels like to him.

PS - fellow ADHD'er here!
London calling? Not
As in the london
Hd/jd? who follows Ae? Curious x

• Sad

clarkees

Chatty Member
did she turn off the comments on these two only? (many people were criticising her here for focusing on Bianca rather than Ioan IIRC)

or is that due to reports?
When I posted earlier here about these pots being up, the comments were on as I was reading them.
eta: I posted it at 10:00GMT so it’s been almost 4 hours, she’s woken up to people saying it’s cheap so she’s turned off the comments to control her narrative.

• Angry

AD2018

Chatty Member
did she turn off the comments on these two only? (many people were criticising her here for focusing on Bianca rather than Ioan IIRC)

or is that due to reports?
I’m not sure but I’ve tried to read the comments a few minutes ago and it doesn’t take you to them?

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
BW Insta - I think she is heading back to Oz and will start to post to prove it. I doubt her relationship is over but she always said she was going back (to her dog!) after two months. I think the divorce fun and games have only just started.

The snap of her just before that was in a skimpy bikini, that was taken at Eden Roc, so not long before the camel coat shot. She has no tum.
Maybe she has activated to prove she’s gone back to Oz (for now). But if it’s been posted by her agent that’s she’s gone to LA… I wouldn’t be surprised if soon there is a pic of BW, IG and the dog

• Haha

Perplexity

VIP Member
the thing with Ioan is the cheating/flirt rumours have been floating around so consistently through his relationship with Alice - and then also add the constant distance and her likely being hard to live with. I'm pretty certain that BW wasnt his first, he was just unhappy enough to leave at that point.
Ah fair enough!

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
I may be delusional (see what I did there? 😁), but wasn’t there quite some AE drama around IG having liked several of BW‘s posts on Insta? Has he since un-liked them? I browsed through the first dozen or so, and no IG likes far and wide. Huh.:unsure: